"Vazonit": reviews, analogs, instructions for use
Is it effective such a medicine as "Vazonit 600"?Reviews about this drug you can find a little further. Also in the materials of this article information is provided on how to take this medication, when it is prescribed, and in what cases it is forbidden.
Composition and form of
What is the form of the drug "Vazonit"?The reviews say that this remedy can be purchased in the form of oblong white and biconvex tablets with a risk on both sides. They have a prolonged action, and are also film-coated and placed in blisters, which are in a cardboard package.
The composition of the drug in question is pentoxifylline( active substance) and such auxiliary elements as crospovidone, hypromellose 15000 cP, colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate.
With regard to the coating of tablets( film), it consists of macrogol 6000, talc, titanium dioxide, hypromellose 5 cP and polyacrylic acid as a 30% dispersion.
What is a preparation such as "Vazonit 600"?Th
- to protect the walls of the vessels from adverse effects( i.e., to have an angioprotective effect);
- to improve microcirculation of blood in places of impaired blood circulation( due to the improvement of the rheological properties of blood, or the so-called fluidity);
- prevent thrombogenesis( i.e., have anti-aggregation effect);
- relax the smooth muscles of the walls of the vessels( i.e., render the vasodilator effect);
- to supply tissues with oxygen.
Mechanism of action
What is the effectiveness of the drug "Vazonit 600"?The reviews say that the active ingredient of this medication is able to improve blood circulation in small vessels and in those places where it is disturbed. This process is due to the improvement in blood fluidity, as well as the expansion of small capillaries.
According to experts, fluidity of blood is increased due to the restoration of normal form of platelets and red blood cells, as well as suppression of the adhesion process with the subsequent formation of a thrombus.
How does the Vasonitis drug work? The reviews say that after taking this medication, the level of fibrinogen protein is markedly reduced in the blood. By the way, it is the last element that takes part in the process of blood clots formation, and also strengthens fibrinolysis, that is, resolves clotted clots. It should also be noted that the expansion of the capillaries improves blood circulation of all the tissues concerned.
Features of the drug
What is remarkable about the drug "Vazonit"( tablets)?The reviews report that by supplying tissues with oxygen, this drug contributes to a significant improvement in cellular metabolism, as well as the restoration of normal functioning of all internal organs and systems.
As it is known, when the permeability of arteries is reduced at the periphery, which arises, for example, in the process of atherosclerosis development, improvement of blood circulation in the affected limbs facilitates the patient's walking easier. Also, the spasms of the calf muscles diminish or disappear altogether.
Is the drug "Vazonit" absorbed into the bloodstream? Instructions, reviews argue that after taking the pill inside its active element is gradually and almost completely absorbed from the digestive tract. In doing so, it provides long-term action of the drug.
After absorption, pentoxifylline undergoes a metabolism in the liver, resulting in the formation of pharmacologically active metabolic products. Their greatest concentration in the systemic blood flow is achieved after 4 hours, and the curative effect persists for half a day.
This drug is excreted in the urine as exchange products. Also some part of the medicine can be allocated with mother's milk and feces.
In severe disorders in the work of the kidneys, pentoxifylline is excreted more slowly. This requires lowering the doses of the drug. If the liver function is impaired, the patient's bioavailability increases, which also requires a revision of the standard therapy regimen.
In what diseases is the most effective drug "Vazonit"?The patients' comments state that this remedy has helped them well under the following conditions:
- , the impaired blood circulation of the brain, due to its insufficient supply of O2, as well as changes in the patency of the vessels;
- disorders of arterial blood circulation associated with atherosclerosis, inflammation of the vessel walls, diabetes mellitus, Reynaud's disease, as well as against gangrene and frostbite;
- as a part of combined therapy of the consequences of ischemic stroke, which are accompanied by a violation of concentration and intelligence;
- violations of venous circulation against thrombophlebitis, varicose veins and the formation of trophic ulcers;
- disorders of the metabolic-dystrophic from the side of the brain;
- hearing and vision impairments associated with impaired blood circulation in these areas.
Prohibitions to receive
When is it forbidden to take the medicine "Vazonit"?Reviews speak of the following contraindications:
- myocardial infarction in an acute period;
- impaired vision, which is associated with hemorrhages;
- hemorrhages in the brain( that is, with hemorrhagic stroke);
- any significant bleeding;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- is a minor age;
- is an individual intolerance to the components of the medication.
With special care, these tablets are prescribed for atherosclerosis of blood vessels of the heart and brain, decreased blood pressure, impaired heart rate, circulatory, renal and hepatic disorders, postoperative period, gastric ulcer, increased bleeding, andold age.
Tablets "Vasonitis": instructions for use
Reviews of specialists report that this drug is highly effective only if it was taken on the advice of a doctor or instruction. According to the latter, the medicine should be consumed 600 mg twice a day after meals, washed down with water and not chewed.
For individual patients, the dosage of the medication, as well as the duration of its administration, are selected individually.
Now you know how to take the medicine "Vazonit".How long should I drink with thrombangiite? Reviews say that the duration of therapy, as well as the dosing regimen for such a disease is established by the doctor individually, depending on the clinic and the resulting therapeutic effect.
Do the unwanted effects of Vazonit medication cause? The reviews say that this medication contributes to the appearance of many side effects from internal organs and systems. Let's consider the most frequently manifested right now.
- severe dizziness, headache, fainting, seizures, drowsiness, meningitis, insomnia;
- increased heart rate, heart pain, heart rhythm disturbances, decreased blood pressure;
- abaissement of fields of peripheral vision, impaired visual acuity;
- pain in the right hypochondrium, transient abnormalities in the liver, exacerbation of chronic diseases of the gallbladder and ducts;
- decreased appetite, nausea, dry mouth, constipation, stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea;
- increased bleeding, nasal bleeding, bleeding from the gums and internal organs, reduced content of cellular elements in the blood, anemia;
- tides of blood to the upper half of the trunk, fragility of the nail plates, swelling.
One can not help saying that the drug in question often causes an allergy, manifested as a Quincke edema, hives, itching and skin rashes. It is also possible to develop anaphylactic shock.
Is it possible to overdose with Vazonit? Reviews( analogues of this medication are indicated below) state that if the medication is not taken correctly, the symptoms of an overdose show up quite quickly. The patient's blood pressure drops sharply, and nausea, palpitations, shortness of breath, weakness, a feeling of lack of air, redness of the half of the trunk and chills are noted. In rare cases, this condition ends with cramps and loss of consciousness. If the patient has ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract or trophic ulcers, then bleeding is possible.
In case of overdose, the agent should immediately call an ambulance. Prior to the arrival of a doctor, it is necessary to wash the stomach, and also to drink enterosorbents.
The drug in question interacts with many drugs. In particular, it enhances the effect of the following drugs:
- suppressing blood clotting( ie, indirect and direct anticoagulants);
- lowering blood pressure;
- valproic acid( that is, drugs with anticonvulsant action);
- antibiotic drugs belonging to the group of cephalosporins;
- funds intended for the treatment of diabetes.
It should also be noted that with the simultaneous reception with "Theophylline" it is often an overdose of the latter.
In parallel with "Cimetidine", the risk of overdose of "Vazonite" increases.
People with severe renal impairment when taking Vazonita should be under regular medical supervision.
If a bleeding in the mesh shell of the eye should immediately stop treatment.
The treatment under consideration should be performed under the constant control of blood pressure. In patients with unstable and low blood pressure, the dosage should be reduced.
People with diabetes who take hypoglycemic drugs, "Vazonite" in large doses can provoke hypoglycemia.
In case of simultaneous use of this drug and anticoagulants, it is required to constantly monitor blood clotting indices.
For patients who have recently undergone surgery, systematic monitoring of hematocrit and hemoglobin is necessary.
In elderly people, a dose reduction may be required.
Tobacco smoking reduces the therapeutic effectiveness of the drug in question.
Drinking alcoholic beverages is not recommended during therapy.
Because of the possible occurrence of severe dizziness, patients are advised to take special care when driving vehicles.
Analogues of drugs are called drugs belonging to different groups, but used to treat the same diseases. The analogue of the drug "Vazonit" is "Xanthinal nicotinate, and also" Tiokol "and" Complamine ".These drugs improve peripheral circulation, including in the organs of vision and the brain area. They also increase the delivery and assimilation of O2 by brain cells and reduce platelet aggregation.
As for the synonyms of the drug in question, they are referred to as "Pentoxifylline", "Flexital", "Trental", "Agapurin", "Latren" and others.
The drug "Vazonit": feedback from the host
There is a huge amount of comments on the medication in question. In their majority they are positive. According to those who took this medicine, "Vazonit" is ideal for the comprehensive treatment of various diseases associated with impaired peripheral circulation. After taking such tablets, the condition of the patients improves noticeably. However, experts argue that all vascular diseases can be treated with great difficulty. They require long-term comprehensive therapy under the constant supervision of a doctor.
The positive aspects of this drug include its relatively low cost. Patients claim that such an effective drug can be purchased for only 250-350 rubles.
There are also negative reviews about the medication in question. As a rule, they are associated with side effects that arise against the background of its reception. In addition, with improper administration of the medication, serious symptoms of overdose may appear in the patient. Therefore, the drug "Vasonitis" should be prescribed only by an experienced doctor, taking into account all contraindications and indications.