When to take "Cardiomagnet" - in the morning or in the evening, the instruction and feedback
The drug is classified as a drug that prevents thrombosis. When should I take "Cardiomagnum" in the morning or in the evening? Its main effect is to reduce the formation of blood clots in the lumen of the blood vessels and to prevent the occurrence of acute myocardial infarctions, and also the drug is used in cases of brain microcirculation disturbance with damage to brain tissue. The drug should be used according to the instructions for use.
The main active ingredient is acetylsalicylic acid; besides it, the following additional components are also contained in the preparation:
- magnesium hydroxide;
- potato starch;
- is a compound of the magnesium salt and stearic acid.
"Cardiomagnet" is released in pharmacies in the form of tablets, which are packaged in vials( 30 or 100 pieces).
In pharmacies, you can buy a drug manufacturer "Nycomed" with a different ratio of active components:
- In the first case, the pill is issued in the form
- The second type is available in the form of oval tablets. The content of active substances is one hundred and fifty and thirty milligrams. The cost of "Cardiomagnola" is 350 rubles.
At what diseases is the drug used?
The drug is effective in combating the following ailments:
- To prevent the recurrence of thrombosis, and also after an operation that helps restore blood circulation in the arteries of the heart( using shunts).
- With organic and functional myocardial lesions, which are caused by a shortage of blood in the heart muscle.
- With a focus of infarction, developing as a result of acute lesion of coronary microcirculation.
- With thrombosis( intravital formation of blood clots inside the blood vessels, preventing free flow of blood through the circulatory system).
- With headaches.
- In case of serious and life-threatening pathological disturbances of cerebral circulation.
As well as the drug is used to prevent cardiac and vascular diseases in patients older than fifty-five years, if they have diabetes, excessive weight gain and high blood pressure. When to take "Cardiomagnum" - is it best in the morning or in the evening?
Pharmacological action of
The drug belongs to a group of non-steroidal preparations that have anti-inflammatory and thrombogenic actions:
- Acetylsalicylic acid reduces the rate of chemical reactions in an enzyme that participates in the formation of prostanoids. In addition, the element inhibits the process of joining thromboxane A2, thereby stopping the process of joining blood clots and reducing blood clotting.
- Magnesium hydroxide is considered to be the second important element that is part of the drug. It promotes the protection of the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines, thereby reducing the risk of developing adverse reactions( gastric ulcer, gastrointestinal hemorrhage).
Instructions for Use
The medication is used orally. Capsules must be taken whole, washed down with water. The drug can be consumed regardless of nutrition, but as a rule, to prevent the occurrence of adverse reactions, the drug is better taken after a meal:
- In unstable angina, one tablet containing acetylsalicylic acid in a dosage of 75 to 150 milligrams in the morning or in the evening is taken.
- When take "Cardiomagnet", to prevent recurrence of myocardial infarction, as well as thrombosis? In the presence of these diseases, the drug can be taken at any time of the day. Assign one tablet in a dose of up to 150 milligrams once a day.
How to take "Cardiomagnet" for prophylaxis?
To avoid the occurrence of acute blockage of blood vessels( thromboembolism) after surgery, take 1 tablet in the same dosage as with myocardial infarction.
In the presence of any violations prescribed drug?
For the primary prevention of heart disease, "Cardiomagnol" is prescribed if there are following deviations:
- diabetes mellitus;
- persistent increase in pressure;
When to take "Cardiomagnet" - in the morning or in the evening? In such cases, one tablet of the drug is prescribed on the first day at a dosage of 150 milligrams, on the second day and subsequent one tablet at a dose of 75 milligrams at any time of the day. The length of the course of therapy depends on many factors, as well as on the severity of the disease. In rare cases, "Cardiomagnum" can be appointed for life. The drug can be purchased at any pharmacy without a prescription.
According to reviews, "Cardiomagnum" perfectly helps to cope with diseases of the heart and blood vessels, and also contributes to the dilution of blood. If you take the drug according to the instructions of the doctor and tell him about all the moments of your health, you can avoid the occurrence of side effects. Patients can take "Cardiomagnet" in the morning and evening, when they are comfortable.