"Breathe", plaster-inhaler for children: instructions for use, features and reviews
Colds, respiratory infections are a problem that every person regularly faces. And in order to prevent infection, doctors sometimes recommend "Breathe".Plaster-inhaler really helps to reduce the risk of developing colds during the epidemic. Of course, many people are interested in information about this medicine. What is and how the "Breath" inhaler inhaler works. Price, reviews, instructions for use, limitations and contra-indications are all important points that are worth exploring.
Description of the composition and form of release
To begin with it is necessary to understand the general data. In what form is the "Breath" drug produced? The inhaler-plaster is a small strip of non-woven material with a special protective coating. The strip has a sticky mass, which contains essential oils and other active ingredients, including:
- peppermint oil( without menthol);
- fir oil;
- essential oil of lavender;
- turpentine oil;
- eucalyptus oil.
After removing the prote
Pharmacological properties of
This product has anti-inflammatory, tonic, antibacterial, antiviral and tonic properties.
- Levomentol is a component that is extracted from mint oil. This product has a lubricant and analgesic properties, so it alleviates the symptoms of colds, in particular, it removes the headache, relieves the swelling of the nasal mucosa.
- Turpentine oil is obtained during the purification of turpentine. This substance has antiseptic properties. In addition, it relieves pain.
- Lavender oil, which is part of the mixture, is obtained from the inflorescence of narrow-leaved lavender. In addition to a pleasant aroma, this substance has other properties. In particular, the oil removes the inflammatory process and acts as an antiseptic.
- Fir oil is obtained from young shoots and fir needles. This substance is widely used in folk medicine for the treatment of colds, flu, bronchitis and cough. Oil acts on the central nervous system, eliminating nervousness, improving sleep, removing fatigue. The phytoncides present in this component can quickly remove the swelling of the mucous membranes of the nose, reduce their secretory activity, remove inflammation and facilitate breathing in rhinitis.
- Eucalyptus oil has pronounced antiviral properties. In addition, it relieves spasm of the bronchi, inhibits the development of the inflammatory process, facilitates the escape of sputum from the respiratory tract.
- Mint oil perfectly tones up the body. In addition, it acts as an antiseptic. It is proved that this substance normalizes the function of ciliated epithelium of the respiratory tract, relieves spasm of the bronchi. Essential oil has antiseptic and immunomodulating properties, relieves headache, improves well-being, eliminates fever.
Thanks to the properties, all of the above, an inhaler-plaster helps to quickly cope with the already existing symptoms of cold and flu.
Principle of the drug
This is an adhesive-inhaler, and the principle of its operation is quite simple. After removing the protective layer, the essential oils applied to the surface begin to slowly evaporate( for eight hours).Thus, the active substances of this agent enter the human respiratory tract, facilitating respiration, providing protection against viruses and bacterial microorganisms.
When should I use a band-aid?
When should I use a tool called "Breathe"?The inhaler plaster is used:
- for the prevention of colds and other respiratory tract infections( helps to prevent the development of the disease);
- for the normalization of nasal breathing with nasal congestion.
Instruction for use
Actually, using this tool is very simple. Gently remove the patch from the package, then remove the protective coating, releasing the applied on the strip mixture of essential oils. Sticky side attach the patch to the clothes, preferably in the upper part of the chest. This remedy is effective for eight hours - after this time, the patch should be replaced with fresh.
How to use the drug as a prophylaxis?
The patch is used not only to relieve the already existing symptoms, but also to prevent colds. Doctors recommend attaching a patch to the outer clothing( for example, a coat) before leaving the house, especially if you have to be on public transport or among the crowd).At home, you can paste a patch on the dry surface of any object that is near you. For example, many patients attach the drug to a wall or bedside table near the bed - essential oils work on the body at night, strengthening the immune system.
Information on contraindications and side effects of
In all cases, can I use the drug "Breathe"?An inhaler plaster is considered safe. Nevertheless, some contraindications still exist.
- The product should not be used if the patient has a hypersensitivity to any of the essential oils present in the formulation.
- The drug has an age limit - essential oils should not be breathed by children under the age of two.
As for the complications, allergic reactions may occur, accompanied by a skin rash, swelling of the skin and mucous membranes, itching, burning in the eyes and nose.
What precautions should I take?
Medical plaster-inhaler "Breath" is a safe and effective remedy for catarrhal diseases. Nevertheless, it is worth observing some precautionary rules.
- To begin with, it should be noted that the adhesive is only for external use. In doing so, it should not be applied to the skin. It is important to ensure that the applied mixture of oils does not fall on the mucous membrane of the eyes.
- If you have any of the symptoms of an allergy, stop using the product.
Plaster-inhaler "Breathe": the price of
It's no secret that for many people is by no means the last factor in choosing this or that remedy is the cost. How much will the inhaler inhale "Breathe" cost? Its price is quite affordable. Packing of five patches will cost about 250 rubles.
Blow inhaler "Breath": reviews of doctors and patients
You should always carefully read the description and characteristics of the product. But it will never be superfluous to study the opinions of specialists and patients. What impression leaves the plaster-inhaler "Breathe"?Reviews about this tool are mostly positive.
Patients note that from the first day of using the patch the symptoms of cold begin to disappear - it is easier to breathe through the nose, the cough becomes softer. The plaster is also considered an effective preventive medicine - this, by the way, is confirmed by the doctors' testimonials. If you start using the medicine on time, then you can activate the body's defenses by preventing infection. The benefits of the drug include its affordable cost and ease of use - there is no need to take pills and use nasal drops. The plaster attached to the clothes will act continuously.