What is Chaga? Chaga mushroom in folk medicine: useful properties, use and contraindications
Our beautiful scenic planet is something inexplicable and incredible. On its entire territory, many unique plants grow, most of which benefit human health. For example, everyone knows a tree like a birch tree. Its leaves, juice and kidneys are a storehouse of useful substances. But this is not the whole list of what she is rich in. Chaga birch - this is a few well-known build-up on the tree trunk, which has long been used by herbalists in the treatment of many diseases. What does it represent, where it is used, and how to prepare from it a medicinal decoction or infusion?
What is Chaga?
Chaga is an amazing natural creation. It grows from a small dispute to the largest size. During growth, the body is saturated with the most useful substances due to the birch sap and other components found in the tree on which it grows.
Birch mushroom chaga is rich in potassium, polysaccharides, iron, zinc and other useful components that take an active part in the processes of work of all organs of the huma
Composition of mushroom chaga
Chaga is an unusual mushroom, characterized by irregular shape and a wide variety of colors. As the growth of the top of the fungus bursts and becomes a black-resinous hue. Inside the chaga there is a birch dark brown hue, and closer to the wood - light brown. Mushroom can ripen for about 15 years, during this time accumulating a lot of useful components. Its medicinal properties are due precisely to the richest natural composition:
- with organic acids: formic, acetic and others;
- microelements: iron, zinc, cobalt, silver, nickel, copper and magnesium;
- with phenols;
- with tanning agents;
- by cellulose.
Thanks to this rich useful composition, the birch chaga mushroom is ideal for treating and preventing a variety of ailments. He perfectly heals and strengthens the immune system.
Useful features of Chagi
What is Chaga? This is a very useful product with unique properties:
- . It has an anti-cancer effect. Accept it not only as a preventive tool, but also for medicinal purposes. Decoctions and infusions from it effectively fight any of the types of oncology. It stops the development of cancer cells and strengthens the immune processes in the body.
- Has an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect. It is recommended to take it to relieve pain, to remove the inflammatory process and to restore the damaged tissues as soon as possible. On the basis of chaga, gruel is prepared, which makes it possible to cure diseases that affect the skin, including diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. It also allows you to quickly get rid of the effects of insect bites, thermal burns and other skin damage.
- What is chaga, we already know, but few know that it reduces the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. If the reception is correct, then it can normalize metabolic processes, strengthen immunity. In the process of using chaga, there is an improvement in the work of the heart, blood pressure is normalized, and a heart rhythm is established.
- Also birch mushroom is recommended for normalization of digestion, and also if a person suffers from ailments that have affected the stomach and intestines.
Benefits of the therapeutic mushroom chaga:
- removes inflammation;
- reduces the intensity of pain;
- improves sleep;
- reduces the consequences of stressful situations and depression;
- normalizes the nervous system;
- reduces sugar and cholesterol in the blood;
- is used to treat ARI and colds;
- normalizes the production of hormones;
- has choleretic and diuretic action;
- improves gastrointestinal function;
- improves appetite;
- with prolonged admission in the body begins to actively produce collagen;
- promotes the growth of muscle tissue;
- promotes the synthesis of protein;
- increases the efficiency of the immune system;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- reduces the growth of cancer cells.
Especially prized is the butter of mushroom chaga, which can easily be cooked by yourself.
The use of chaga has already been described, it can also cause harm, especially to those who do not comply with the dosage and have no idea how to properly prepare the broth or other product from it. Due to the rich chemical composition of the chaga it acts differently on the human body, so it is important that every patient consult a doctor before starting treatment.
Application in Oncology
Useful properties of chaga and the use of such a drug contribute to the prevention of many ailments. Good results are observed in the treatment of pain in the joints, a decrease in immunity. The fungus is recommended in the therapy of male and female diseases, the skin ailments are perfectly treated.
Inhalations with chaga help in the fight against tumors of the larynx. It also helps to improve breathing, swallowing, removes the inflammatory process and relieves hoarseness.
Very good results of decoctions from chaga give those who have a tendency to develop cancerous growths. It has long been popular in the people that in places where it is customary to drink chaga, people are less likely to get cancer. It is used as an independent medium or auxiliary.
The first medicines based on chaga in the pharmacy can be found today. Many oncologists recognize that the regular application of birch fungus gives positive results and allows to extend the years of life even to hopeless patients. In addition, such drugs are non-toxic. Expressed undesirable manifestations of such means do not have, especially if you fully comply with the scheme of reception. In rare cases, allergic reactions can occur.
Patients with an initial stage of cancer have a stable effect, pains go away, general well-being improves, and growth of neoplasms stops.
Treatment with cancer in cancer will be effective if you know the degree of the patient's condition and the duration of therapy, only in this case it is possible to correctly understand what means to use and how to take it.
Contraindications to the use of chagi
There are not only useful properties in chaga, its use can be contraindicated. It can not be taken if:
- in a patient's history has records relating to the development of colitis and dysentery;
- the woman carries the baby;
- child's age;
- has a special sensitivity to the components that make up the chaga.
With special care, it is necessary to take preparations based on the fungus to patients who have a fluid retention in the body. Throughout the course of treatment, the patient's diet should be dominated by lactic acid products and completely absent fried and smoked dishes.
It is not recommended to take tincture of chaga and its other products together with penicillin or its derivatives, since the therapy will be reduced to zero. The same effect will be obtained if you take the fungus and inject glucose into the body.
The correct brewing of the choke
As already mentioned, you can buy ready-made preparations in the pharmacy that contain chaga, but you can also prepare infusions, decoctions, tincture for alcohol, tea and butter from home.
How to brew mushroom chaga as a tea or infusion?
Drinks from dried mushrooms are freshly brewed. You can also use only the collected chaga. Before making tea, it is necessary 4-5 hours before to soak the mushroom in warm water. After it is impregnated, it is crushed with a knife, grater or meat grinder.
Brew tea should be in pottery from pottery or porcelain. Preparing the tea in a ratio of 1: 5 - chopped mushroom and water. The temperature of the liquid is not more than 70 degrees. Fill the birch mushroom and insist for several hours. To cook the infusion, most often leave to infuse for at least 24 hours, and for tea enough 20 minutes.
Water, which is left from soaking, is not poured, because it is considered a healing component. It is filtered through cheesecloth, pre-folded in several layers. The resulting dark liquid is drunk like tea. But the infusion is used a little differently: they drink 1 glass a half an hour before a meal. A day drink up to 4 glasses.
Infusion can be stored for no more than 4 days. After this time, you should not drink a drink. Treatment with chaga long - at least 5 months. After the first course, you need to take a break for 7-14 days and repeat everything again.
Preparation of decoction of chaga in oncology
Chagu has been used for a long time in the treatment of oncology. Depending on the stage of the disease, the duration of treatment can be either short or long. Whatever course is used for treatment, it gives good results and helps to stop the growth of the tumor. Effective decoction of chaga in stomach cancer, and it can be prepared as follows:
- 4 tbsp.l.chopped chaga;
- for 2 tbsp.l.hips and pine buds;
- 1 tsp.wormwood;
- 1 tbsp.l. St. John's wort;
- ½ teaspoon licorice root.
All components thoroughly mix and pour cold well water in an amount of 3 liters. After the mixture is boiled for two hours on low heat. Day insist, wrapped in heat. Strain and add to the broth a glass of aloe juice and 500 ml of honey. Stir the whole mixture and leave for another 4 hours. Take the medicine as follows:
- the first 6 days drink 1 teaspoonful three times a day for two hours before a meal;
- in the following days on a tablespoon three times a day for an hour before meals.
The course of therapy can take from 14 days to 4 months. This broth allows not only to reduce the tumor, but also to stop the growth of metastases. Patients with a cancerous growth in the rectum are recommended, in addition to drinking decoction, also make microclysters of 50-100 ml.
Oily emulsion chagi
What helps the chaga in the form of an oil emulsion? It gives good results in the treatment of lung, breast, stomach and duodenal cancer. You can prepare it yourself at home, but it is done this way:
- in a glass container mix ¼ cup of unrefined oil and 30 ml of chaga with alcohol. Spirituous tincture of chaga - 100 g of birch mushroom and 1.5 liters of vodka. The mixture of oil and mushroom is well mixed and drunk at a salvo. Take the emulsion three times a day for 20 minutes before meals. The course of therapy - at least 10 days, after which you need to take a break in 5 days and repeat the course again, after a break of 10 days and again the course. All cycles are repeated until complete healing is achieved.
Alcohol cake: home preparation
Alcohol tincture can be easily purchased at a pharmacy. The pharmacy name of alcohol chaga is "Befungin".If there is no ready-made tincture in the pharmacy, then it is not difficult to prepare it at home. Alcohol should be 70%.But alcohol tincture is a poison, therefore, in order not to harm the health that has been shaken up, it is better to replace it with gruel from chaga.
A curative is being prepared quite simply. The birch mushroom is finely ground, mixed with a small amount of warm water, infused for about an hour, after which the prepared mixture can be applied to a sore spot.
What chaga has already been told, it was also mentioned that it is the oily solution that gives good results in the treatment of any diseases. You can prepare the oil yourself. To do this, you need ¼ cup of olive oil and a teaspoon of chopped chaga. All thoroughly mix and send for a day in the refrigerator. Useful components of chaga impregnate the oil. If you lubricate the painful areas of the skin, you can remove muscle pain, get rid of aches in the joints, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and effectively combat trophic ulcers.
There are a lot of useful substances in the chaga, but to really benefit them, you need to properly prepare the broths, tinctures and butter. Also, you should adhere to the dosage and adhere to the course of treatment, only in this case you can be sure of a positive result.
Weight loss cage
Everyone has long known how obvious the benefits of chaga. And harm to the body it can cause, but only if you do not observe the proportions in the preparation and dosage. Chaga perfectly helps not only in the treatment of cancer, but also contributes to weight loss, and because today every 5 th person suffers from extra pounds.
For a long time physicians have proved that the birch fungus helps to establish metabolic processes in the body, and as a consequence, all the deferred fats are easily burned. There are several recipes that will help get rid of excess weight. Here are a few of them:
- Tincture with propolis. To make it, you will need chaga infusion on the water, in which add 10 g of propolis and ¼ cup of honey. Use in the morning on an empty stomach an hour before breakfast.
- Tea with motherwort. Drinking with chaga completely replaces dinner. To make tea, you need to take an aqueous solution of chaga and mix it with infusion of chamomile, a couple drops of motherwort on alcohol. To make the tea taste better, two tablespoons of honey are put in it.
- Chague infusion on the water. Prepare it better in a thermos. It is necessary to take 100 grams of chaga and pour a liter of water, leave for 12 hours to brew. To reduce the feeling of hunger, you need to take infusion over a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach. This infusion is used to prepare other recipes, where chaga is taken as the basis.
But it is worth remembering that tinctures based on birch mushroom for more than two weeks are not recommended. Before the beginning of treatment it is better to consult with the attending doctor, because each patient has his own features of the course of the disease, as a result of which one can become easier after the start of therapy, and the other will be worse. Also, the presence of concomitant pathologies may impair the effectiveness of therapy.
We have already found out what the chaga helps with, but do not forget that only full compliance with the doses and rules of cooking will help easily and without consequences to restore the state of health and get rid of the most serious ailments.
Recommendations for feeding
In order to improve the health of the chaga, it is necessary to follow certain dietary recommendations. Necessarily in the diet should be present such products:
- bran bread;
- vegetables and fruits;
- dairy products;
- mineral water.
Completely eliminate from the diet smoked, fatty, fried foods. Dishes on the table should not be too hot, no alcohol, strong tea or coffee. The effect of treatment will be high in those cases, if all recommendations concerning nutrition will be met.
Diets need to be adhered to in order to avoid constipation, and all because when receiving the fungus, the entire body is cleansed. Chaga in folk medicine has been used for a long time and has yielded many good results, saving many patients from chronic diseases. But we must always remember that the body of each is purely individual, therefore it is possible to respond to therapy in its own way.