Cheap analogue of "Duodart"
Prostatic hyperplasia is a fairly common disease. In this article, we will consider the drug for the effective treatment of this ailment, as well as its analogue."Duodart" can be found in any pharmacy.
Indications for use
The application instructions for Duodart indicate that it is suitable for the prevention and treatment of a disease such as benign prostatic hyperplasia. Its size as a result of treatment is reduced, symptoms are eliminated, the rate of urination increases. Acute urinary retention is excluded, the need for surgery is absent.
The active substance of the drug is dutasteride. It is available in the form of capsules having a modified release.
As with every drug, the Duodart drug has contraindications. Consider them in more detail:
- individual intolerance of the components of the drug;
- is prohibited from taking medication with orthostatic hypotension( even in anamnesis);
- can not be taken "Duodart" with severe hepatic insufficiency;
- under the age of 18 is not
- is not suitable for women and children.
It is best not to take or take medicine medically, if there is renal failure in chronic form, arterial hypotension, before the operation to remove cataracts.
Does the product have an analog?"Duodart" - quite expensive drug, so many are interested in the question of whether it is possible to find an identical medication cheaper. About this below.
Method of application
The preparation "Duodart" is shown to adults( including elderly) men one capsule once a day. Do this better after half an hour after eating, the pill should be washed with water. In no case should the capsule be chewed, because it can damage the mucous membrane.
Mechanism of action of the preparation
The substances in the preparation have the following effect:
- , the level of dihydrotestosterone decreases;
- prostate gland decreases in size;
- eliminates unpleasant sensations when urinating;
- urine is not delayed, the rate of urination increases;
- tonus of smooth muscles on the prostate gland and in the urethra is reduced, which improves the flow of urine;
- obstruction is reduced;
- symptoms of irritation disappear.
Side effects of
Taking the drug in some cases can result in:
- decreased libido;
- impaired ejaculation;
- tenderness and enlargement of the mammary glands;
- of erectile dysfunction.
Very rarely there are allergic reactions, disorders of the psyche, hypertrichosis.
Duodart costs from 1 600 rubles. The cost of the drug may differ depending on the region and the price policy of the pharmacy chain.
When contacting the contents of a damaged capsule, women and children should thoroughly wash the area of skin that has come into contact with the substance, as it can be absorbed through the skin. This is confirmed by the instructions attached to the preparation "Duodart".
You do not need to purchase an expensive drug if you can find a medicine at a more affordable price with the same mechanism of action. Among the analogues of the drug "Duodart" are the following:
- "Adenorm" - 163 rubles.
- "Urofrin" - 550 rubles.
- "Tulosin" - 537 rubles.
- Omiks is a fairly common analog of Duodart. The price is 340 rubles.
- "Ranoprost" - 140 rubles.
- "Proflosin" - 370 rubles.
- "Teniza" - 265 rubles.
The most popular analogue of "Duodart" is a medication "Adenorm".