"Tribestan": instruction, application, composition, contra-indications. Analogues of "Tribestana"
Sexual weakness in men and frigidity in women can occur for various reasons. To identify it and choose the appropriate treatment, you should contact the appropriate specialist. The latter is obliged to conduct the examination and prescribe the necessary preparations.
One of the most effective means, designed to eliminate sexual dysfunction, is the medicine "Tribestan".Women's comments about this medicine will be presented further. Also, you will find out whether this drug has analogues and how to apply it correctly.
Form, packaging, description and composition
The drug "Tribestan", the price of which is indicated below, is available in the form of tablets that contain a dry extract of the laying anchors. They also contain additional ingredients in the form of microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, povidone, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, black, red and yellow iron oxide, lecithin and xanthan gum.
The drug "Tribestan" goes on sale in blisters for 10 tablets. They are red-brown in color, round and convex.
Pharmacological action of
Analogues of "Tribestana" and the medication itself are hypolipidemic agents used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Due to the presence of steroid saponins included in the drug, as well as protodioscin, this drug restores libido and erectile function. It also has a tonic effect( general) and it adjusts the hormonal balance during menopause.
It should be noted and the fact that the drug in question can stimulate the production of the hormone testosterone, improve the quality and increase the number of spermatozoa.
When a drug enters the human body, it is metabolized to dehydroepiandrosterone. The latter exhibits immunostimulating action, improves the permeability of cell membranes and enhances the metabolism of cholesterol.
It should also be noted that this drug reduces cholesterol in the blood and positively affects the tone of the small intestine, preventing the formation of blood clots.
After 180 minutes after taking the medication, it is excreted from the body through the kidneys. A small amount of the drug undergoes a biological transformation.
From what are the analogues of "Tribestan" appointed and the medication itself mentioned? According to experts, this tool is effective for:
- Sexual dysfunctions and decreased libido( for men: to increase libido, with sexual weakness, weak sperm motility, to increase strength and duration of erection; for women: with frigidity, menopause, postoperativeperiod, with infertility of hormonal origin).
- Disorders of lipid metabolism and to reduce cholesterol.
- Decreased performance due to a severe illness, as well as physical and intellectual loads.
The medicament "Tribestan", the composition of which was presented above, does not recommend the use of: prone to bleeding when:
- at a minor age;
- allergies to the ingredients that make up the drug;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions for Use
Tablets "Tribestan" are taken after meals.
In case of violations in the representatives of the stronger sex, they are prescribed 1-2 times three times a day. The course of such therapy is 40-90 days.
For women, it is recommended that women take 1-2 tablets three times a day. The maintenance dosage is 2 tablets per day.
If the lipid metabolism is disturbed, the drug is used 2 tablets three times a day for 90 days.
This drug is tolerated by men and women relatively well. When taking the drug before meals, patients may experience nausea, drug allergy or vomiting.
Price and analogues of "Tribestana"
The cost of this drug is about 560 rubles. If necessary, it can be replaced by the following means:
- "Verona" - used for treatment of members of the stronger sex with violations of sexual function. This medication is also effective for testicular hypotrophy, secondary and primary hypogonadism in men and neuropsychiatric symptoms in menopausal women.
- "Satibo" - used for a short and weak erection, as well as erectile dysfunction and accelerated ejaculation. Women use this tool at low sensitivity of erogenous zones and weak sexual desire.
- "Tribostim" - is used as an additive to food as an additional source of essential oils, arbutin, damianin and saponins. The drug is used to normalize the reproductive system in men, including to maintain a normal level of testosterone, enhance sexual desire and activate spermatogenesis. It is also advisable to use it for significant psychological and physical exertion, sports to increase muscle mass and improve endurance.
- "Kamagra" is a drug intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- "Apollo".Indications for the use of this drug is the reduction of libido in women and men, sexual insufficiency, sexual weakness in the elderly, functional impotence, prostatic hypertrophy, spermatorrhea, complex therapy of male and female infertility.
Also similar actions are: "Spulan", "Vizarsin", "Vialil", "Camafil" and others.
Thus, the analogues of "Tribestan" can be found in any pharmacy. However, before taking them, you should always consult with a specialist.
Men respond to this drug only positively. They argue that this medicine really increases the potency and libido, and also gives courage and strength.
As for women, according to them, the "Tribestan" tablets, the price of which was named above, are very effective in the treatment of infertility. To many representatives of the weaker sex this drug helped to get pregnant, albeit when combined with other medicines.