Physical fitness groups: definition and criteria for division
In any school there is an object that almost all students like, these are physical education lessons. Depending on the physiological, as well as the physical state of children are distributed among the physical culture groups of health, which are only three: basic, preparatory and special.
A child's doctor of an educational institution forms groups for physical education on the basis of the conclusions and recommendations of medical specialists who participate in the medical preventive examination of children. This takes into account:
- the presence of the disease;
- its stage;
- severity of the disease;
- risk of complications.
If necessary, the child is referred for additional types of examinations or for consultation with doctors of a medical and sports dispensary. Children who have not undergone a medical preventive examination are not allowed to engage in physical training.
Adult Health Groups
Citizens who have reached the age of 21 are subject to compulsor
Criteria for division into health groups
After passing a medical examination, all children, depending on their condition, are assigned a health group. The basis for inclusion in a particular group is the data obtained from the results of surveys and conclusions of medical specialists. The main criteria are:
- genetic factors( information from legal representatives of the child and his close relatives is analyzed and summarized);
- anthropometry and physical development;
- body resistance.
As the child grows up, the health group can change, they are divided into five:
- first are healthy individuals;
- the second - practically healthy, i.e.children with small functional abnormalities;
- the third - in a stage of indemnification. Observed pronounced disorders, which are manifested with exacerbation of the underlying pathology;
- the fourth - subcompensation. In this case, there is a failure of the functions of the organs that are affected by the disease;
- the fifth - decompensation. This category includes children with the status of "disabled".
Depending on the level of health, physical development and preparedness, as well as functional capabilities, a physical education group is defined.
Health groups for physical training
In the outpatient card of the child a mark is always put to which physical culture group of health it is assigned:
- Basic. To her belong almost healthy children, physical, and also the psychological state of which corresponds to their age. They are recommended to attend classes at physical education classes within the framework of school standards, and besides, participation in sports competitions is allowed.
- Preparatory. It is attributed to children with minor deviations in physical development, which are the result of diseases or existing chronic pathologies with quite frequent exacerbations. Children are engaged in physical training together with the main group, but with less standards and without intensive loads.
- Special. Children are referred to it, who need physical exercises under individual programs. It is divided into subgroup A, or recreational, and B, or rehabilitative. The first include children with severe anomalies in the state of health and are in the stage of compensation, and the second - in the stage of subcompensation, i.e. with deterioration of health due to the increase in clinical signs of the disease.
Factors that are taken into account in determining the physical group
Determining the functional capabilities of the individual's body is important in determining the physical culture group of schoolchildren, especially the cardiovascular system. For this, samples with a physical dosage load are used. At the time of it,
- arterial pressure is fixed;
- skin color;
- changes in well-being and other signs of fatigue.
Comparing all the factors, evaluate the reaction of the body and the level of physical fitness. The obtained results are processed and analyzed together with the results of the surveys and the conclusion of specialists. Further, the children's doctor determines the physical culture group of children's health.
The basic group on physical culture
To it carry children with the first and partially with the second group of health. These are children who do not have deviations in the state of health and who have appropriate physical training according to the age category. And also children who have functional, i.e., insignificant deviations in the state of health( asthenic manifestations in mild, overweight, allergic reactions, etc.) and are not lagging behind their peers. Minors assigned to the main physical culture group perform all physical education programs in full, they can practice in sports sections, take part in tournaments, holidays, sports events and competitions. Nevertheless, one should not forget about some contraindications to sports. For example, when short-sightedness is not recommended jumping from a springboard on skis, weightlifting and some other sports.
Preparatory group for physical culture
This sports group includes children who are lagging behind their peers in physical development and having insignificant deviations in health status. For example, after suffering acute diseases, as well as their transition to a chronic course. Classes in this group will help to raise physical training to the required level. Minors are engaged with the children of the main group, however, they are categorically opposed to excessive loads.
3 athletic health group
This group includes children who, due to their health condition, require physical education under a special program.
It includes children who have pronounced abnormalities in their health condition, which are reversible( the first subgroup, or it is also designated by the letter A) and irreversible( the second subgroup is B).Let's consider in more detail each of them:
- First( A).The minors referred to this subgroup have temporary or permanent abnormalities in the state of health. They need to limit the intensity and volume of physical activity. Children are recommended to perform exercises on special individual programs, which are developed in conjunction with medical workers. Regular physical exercises together with medical and preventive measures can significantly improve a child's condition and can be transferred to a preparatory group. However, this is only possible after a medical certificate issued after a medical examination.
- The second( B).In this subgroup, children who have significant deviations in health status are engaged. Some of them require significant limitations in the intensity and volume of physical exertion, as well as the performance of individual and special therapeutic exercises under the supervision of a medical professional. Their implementation is possible in a health care institution or preschool( school) educational institution. When certain results are achieved, some children can be transferred to subgroup A.
Exemption from physical education
In some cases, the child is not able to attend physical education classes for health reasons. The basis for this is an official document obtained in the polyclinic at the place of residence of the child. A medical worker's certificate of exemption from physical education is issued:
- One-person treating doctor. For a period of two to four weeks after a severe illness, such as acute respiratory viral infections, tonsillitis, pneumonia and others.
- According to the decision of the medical commission of the medical organization. For a period of more than a month after severe pathologies( liver, stomach, tuberculosis, etc.), surgical interventions or injuries( brain contusions, fractures).Exemption from physical education can be issued and for the entire academic year for medical reasons. A special commission to the polyclinic is presented with a discharge epicrisis from the hospital and a medical officer's report, inscribed on the child's outpatient card with appropriate recommendations. Based on the submitted documents, the medical commission makes a decision, the results of which are communicated to the legal representative of the child. In each specific case, the issue is solved individually.
Correctly selected set of exercises and regular classes, regardless of what physical group of health your child is assigned to, will help keep all the muscles of the body in a tone and develop correctly.