Each girl watches the condition of her legs, regularly conducts care procedures, does a pedicure. However, increased formation of the stratum corneum or infection with a fungal infection can lead to the formation of cracks on the heels. When walking, they can cause pain.
How the problems of stop
appear If you look at the affected sole of your legs, you will notice small incisions passing into the cracks themselves. To get rid of the disease, you should be patient. Help can be given to traditional medicine recipes. Glycerin for heels is recommended not only for treatment, but also for preventive purposes. It is very important to carry out care in the summer, when not only corns and corns are formed rather quickly, but also serifs.
Are folk recipes useful, as they say?
Direct evidence of the beneficial effects of glycerol is clinical research. Its basis is triatomic alcohol, which is useful for the skin in a dosage form. The skin of heels under the influence of alcohol acquires great elasticity, elasticity and smoothness.
Useful properties of glycerol for the legs are disclosed as follows:
- removal of the stratum corneum;
- treatment of microtraumas, glycerin for heels removes scratches, cracks;
- softening of the feet;
- reduction in the rate of formation of calluses and corns.
Dosage: is it important to comply with the measure?
If the exact doses of these components are not taken into account in the preparation of masks and compresses, the negative effect can be exacerbated. This is due to the fact that the molecules of the triatomic alcohol are able to bind to water molecules in the skin cells, provoking the appearance of dehydration. And without that the dry, weighed down excess keratinized layer of the foot can crack.
Where can I buy the drug
? The remedy is not part of a group of scarce goods, it is easy to buy in the pharmacy chain or without leaving home - using online stores. Glycerin( for heels, including) is available and at its value, a 25 ml bottle can be purchased no more than 15 rubles.
Grandmother's recipes: treatment of deep cracks on the heels
The most effective are special compresses and masks. Therapeutic action can be achieved with the help of the simplest recipes.
Masks for the night
Doing masks for the whole night is not very convenient, but the result is worth it. After four procedures, you can see how the feet are cured from the affected areas.
- liquid ammonia;
Sequence of actions
- Glycerin in an amount equal to 25 g, mixed with 1 tbsp.l.of vodka.
- Into the obtained substance is entered ч. Л.ammonia of 10% concentration.
- For the mask, only a freshly prepared mixture is used which is carefully applied to the affected areas and kept there all night. Glycerin and alcohol for the heels have a gentle effect, but during the action of the mask, a slight tingling can occur.
Recipe for the second
- Chamomile Pharmacy;
- Oak bark.
Sequence of actions
- In equal shares, the bark of oak and chamomile are brewed with hot water. The recommended dosage is 30 grams per glass of water.
- The obtained infusion is filtered and mixed with 1 tbsp.l.glycerin.
- The mixture is rubbed into the skin of the foot. After it dries, you can put on a light cotton socks.
- In the morning the legs are rinsed with warm water.
Oak bark - a powerful antiseptic, chamomile helps to relieve inflammation. Glycerin for heels will have a wound-healing effect. The feet will be fully healed after five procedures.
Mask for the removal of rough areas
The keratinized layer of the epidermis will be easily softened and given, if you use the following recipe:
- 7 tsp. Almond oil are mixed with 1 tsp of glycerin.
- Oily substance is applied to the heels, covered with polyethylene, towel and aged for about 30 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, the legs are washed with moderately hot water.
The oil base can be changed at its own discretion. For use will suit oils of apricot, peach, wheat germ, olive, fir.
Masks with acetic essence
One of the most effective mixtures that soften is glycerol and vinegar. For heels, it is customary to use two-component compresses.
Principle of preparation
- Glycerin in the amount of 100 ml is mixed with 1 tsp.9% vinegar.
- Dense gauze bandages are dipped into the mixture, slightly squeezed and superimposed on the feet.
- Compress should be on your feet for half an hour.
- After the procedure, it is advisable to put cotton socks on.
If you use glycerol and vinegar for the heels, the regular softness of the heels will reach perfection.
Baths are a good preventive way to prevent the formation of cracks or layers of coarse skin. The method of preparation is very simple, and the efficiency is not subject to doubt.
Recipe 1 - ultra-soft effect of
In slightly warm water, add 25 ml of glycerin. The legs are gently immersed in the mixture for 15 minutes. After the procedure, the feet are slightly treated with pumice stone.
Recipe 2 - prevention of the formation of corns
In chicken broth prepared ch.l.glycerin and a few drops of cedar oil. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. Chamomile will soothe, cedar oil and glycerin will soften the surface of the feet. If you use oak bark instead of chamomile, you can cope with such a problem as unpleasant odor, excessive sweating of the feet.
Use glycerin from heel cracks on the heels is recommended only if the following contraindications are absent:
- The occurrence of any allergic reactions to the components of masks or compresses.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Instead of the conclusion of
The simplest tools can be of invaluable benefit. Essential oils, vinegar, glycerin, ammonia for the heels will give a tangible softness, rid of cracks and burrs. It is very important to combine masks or compresses with regular care, where peelings and leg scrubs are used.
If the cause of cracks is due to the development of fungal infection, you need to see a doctor before treatment with folk remedies.