Bacteriophage Staphylococcus: instruction, reviews. Staphylococcus bacteriophage from acne
Bacteriophage refers to biologics that contain useful viruses that affect pathogens. The peculiarity of these remedies is that a certain medicine is able to fight only one type of virus. Bacteriophage staphylococcal, reviews of doctors that describe it as an effective remedy for many diseases, refers specifically to such medicines. About him and will go further.
Immediately it should be noted that without the appointment of a doctor such a medicine can not be taken. Self-medication can be bad for your health. The doctor prescribes this medicine only after establishing an accurate diagnosis and determining the type of harmful viruses in the body.
Absolutely all viruses belong to parasites that survive by eating other organisms. Bacteriophages are useful viruses that live off the bad. They are always where there are harmful bacteria and microorganisms. The principle of destruction is that the bacteriophages attack the virus, dissolve its shell and let inside its DNA and RNA.After complete dissolution of the internal contents of the harmful virus, young bacteriophages emerge into the environment. The weaknesses of such therapy are that they only affect a particular type of virus.
The use of drugs with bacteriophages
How well these drugs work on the body, will tell the testimonials. Bacteriophage staphylococcus copes well with purulent infections. It is used for the treatment of mucous membranes, skin and visceral organs.
In addition to staphylococcal infection, certain types of bacteriophages can cope with Pseudomonas aeruginosa, streptococci, salmonella, enterococcal bacteria and a number of other harmful microorganisms.
When a bacteriophage staphylococcus is used
The doctors say that this medicine will help with the following diseases:
- otitis media;
- laryngitis and pharyngitis;
- pneumonia, bronchitis and tracheitis;
- pleurisy;Purulent wounds, abscess, panaritium, furuncle, complex burns with suppuration;
- inflammatory processes of the urinary system, including cystitis, nephritis and pyelonephritis;
- diseases of the digestive system caused by streptococcal infection, including gastritis, cholecystitis, gastroenterocolitis;
- intestinal dysbacteriosis.
Staphylococcus bacteriophage is available as a solution packed in 100 ml bottles in a cardboard box or 20 ml in a pack. Each box contains detailed instructions for use.
The drug is also available in tablets, in the form of rectal suppositories and aerosol for comfortable use in various diseases.
Methods of medicament use and reviews
Staphylococcus bacteriophage, depending on the type of inflammatory focus, can be used as follows:
- The solution is injected into the wound with an abscess after surgery as a puncture to remove purulent contents. The amount of the drug depends on the volume of the removed pus and can reach 200 ml. Also, the medicine is effective in osteomyelitis, as evidenced by the reviews. Staphylococcus bacteriophage is poured into the wound after treatment with 20 ml. The action of the medicine is intensified if, in addition, irrigation and lotions are made.
- The drug is injected into restricted cavities, such as the pleural and articular, while leaving a special drip drain, over which after a while a solution is added.
- Also, the medicine can be prescribed by a doctor for oral administration with such diagnoses as cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis. Patients with a drained urinary bladder or pelvis are given medication by cystoma or nephrostomy up to 2 times per day( 20 to 50 ml in urea and 5 to 7 ml in the pelvis).
- The drug will help cope with a number of gynecological diseases, and this is confirmed by numerous reviews. Bacteriophage staphylococcus is assigned to patients with pyo-inflammatory foci. The solution is injected into the vagina or uterus for 5-10 ml every day. In case of a disease called colpitis, irrigation for 10 ml and tamponization 2 times a day for 2 hours will be effective.
- This drug will help cope with diseases of the ENT organs. Very often, a bacteriophage staphylococcus is prescribed for angina. The doctors' comments indicate that rinsing with this solution contributes to the rapid recovery of the patient. In addition, the medicine is buried in the nose and used to wet the turund in the ears.
- How is the staphylococcal bacteriophage positioned? With dysbacteriosis and infectious lesions, the medicine shows good results. It is prescribed for 2-10 ml to three times a day for an hour before a meal. In addition, the rectal administration of the medication is also practiced to achieve the maximum effect of therapy.
- Staphylococcus bacteriophage will help with furunculosis. The patients' comments indicate that spraying of aerosol and lotion in the form of applications accelerate the process of tissue repair and lead to a speedy recovery.
How is a bacteriophage staphylococcal given to adults? The doctors say that with an adequate approach to therapy with antibiotics and other drugs, there is a positive trend in such serious diseases as abscess, sepsis and other manifestations of advanced infection. However, early treatment in a medical institution will allow timely diagnosis of the cause of a disease and provide assistance, without waiting for complications and consequences.
Prescribing to children
The drug is widely used in pediatrics. What do they say about such a medicine, as bacteriophage staphylococcal responses? For babies, a disease such as omphalitis is very dangerous. It is manifested by suppuration in the umbilical wound, reddening of the skin around it and swelling, as well as inflammation in the subcutaneous fat layer. The cause of this disease is staphylococcal infection. Progression of the disease can lead to sepsis. Timely systematic treatment of the wound with a composition such as a bacteriophage staphylococcus, will help quickly neutralize the action of harmful microorganisms, which will lead to recovery.
Another common disease of infants is vesiculopustulosis. It is characterized by skin lesions, which are accompanied by the formation of bubbles with cloudy contents. The condition of a small patient depends on the number of rashes. The cause of the ailment is also a staphylococcal infection, which can be defeated by means of lotions with such a means as a bacteriophage staphylococcal.
Reviews about the treatment of children of different ages
In older children, staphylococcal lesions of the skin are often manifested by furunculosis and folliculitis, in some cases, hydradenitis and carbuncles can be observed. How does the bacteriophage use a staphylococcal instruction? For children( physicians' reviews confirm this), in the treatment of skin manifestations of this type, aerosol reception will be effective, as will the use of lotions and applications on the affected skin areas.
In case of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and respiratory system caused by staphylococci, which are characterized by obvious signs of intoxication, oral and rectal administration of the drug may be prescribed.
What should I study before taking a bacteriophage staphylococcal? Reviews. For children, timely anti-bacterial therapy is very important, which must be preceded by laboratory tests to recognize the bacteria that caused the disease. This will help to quickly and without complications stabilize the condition of a small patient, which will lead to recovery.
Reviews on the treatment of acne
Quite often, this drug is used to treat skin imperfections, in particular, it helps the bacteriophage staphylococcus from acne. Feedback suggests that after treatment of pustular lesions affected skin inflammation quickly comes off, leaving no scars and traces. This therapy can be used for rashes in infants as well as in adolescence. Naturally, the drug will be effective if the rash is caused by microorganisms sensitive to it.
Use in pregnant and lactating children
There are no contraindications for treatment in this period, since the drug has no side effects. Even more, this biopreparation will be the most faithful assistant in the treatment of various diseases during the period, many other medications are contraindicated. Use the medicine only on the recommendation of the doctor.
Contraindications and side effects of
Because the drug is a natural product, it has no side effects, nor can it cause an overdose. In addition, the drug can be part of a comprehensive therapy and applied together with antibiotics and other medicines.
Contraindication is only intolerance of the components that make up the drug.
Special requirements for the use of
The manufacturer of this medication warns that in no case should you use it if the integrity of the vial is compromised. Also it is impossible to apply it with expired shelf life and cloudiness.
The whole point is that the drug contains live bacteria with a special environment in which harmful microorganisms can develop. They cause cloudiness of the solution. To prevent this, one should adhere to the following rules when opening the bottle:
- thoroughly wash your hands and treat them with an antiseptic;
- wipe the bottle and cap with alcohol solution;
- do not allow the inner plug to come into contact with the table or other objects;
- never leave the vial of the medicine open;
- store the drug in the refrigerator.
To avoid premature spoilage, experts recommend removing the contents of the vial by using a sterile syringe that will need to gently puncture the rubber plug. If these simple rules are observed, it will be possible to avoid turbidity. This will maximize the use of the bottle until the expiry date of its contents.
You can store the medicine for two years at a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees. If transport is required, a temperature range of 9 to 25 degrees is allowed. However, in this condition, the drug can be no longer than one month. This drug is sold in pharmacies without a prescription, so it is not difficult to acquire it.