Powder of milk thistle: instructions for use. Powder thistle: reviews
Milk thistle - rather unpretentious weed of the family of astroids. It is often found on the roadside along motorways, railroad embankments and wastelands. Also grows in the kitchen gardens of summer residents and causes a lot of inconvenience. This powerful weed adapts to the weather and climatic conditions, so it is difficult to exterminate.
It should be noted that milk thistle in Russia is traditionally called sharply variegated because of the bright and memorable pattern on the leaves. Over the course of many centuries of existence, they came up with different names: a frog, a motley thistle, a milk thistle, a thistle, Maryin a Tartar. Since ancient times, milk thistle is famous for its healing properties and miraculous power.
It was widely used in Indian medicine. Residents of Greece and Egypt( more than two thousand years ago) were rubbing the seeds of the plant in crumbs and used for therapeutic purposes with liver disease. The medicinal powder of milk thistle has an antidote effect, it was used for insect and snake bites. Many peoples of the world revere the thistle and consider it a strong remedy for all diseases.
The plant became particularly popular in 1968 after scientists thoroughly studied its chemical composition. Currently, the extract of the prickly pear is added to medicinal preparations( "Karsil", "Silibor", "Chololitin", "Legalon").Also, the pharmaceutical industry produces and produces tincture and meal( powder of milk thistle).The instruction recommends the use of a homeopathic remedy for the treatment of the gallbladder and liver.
Uniqueness of medicinal properties and composition is due to the presence of a valuable substance of silymarin. It is a powerful natural antioxidant, which exerts hepatoprotective action: promotes regeneration and strengthening of liver cells, fights against free radicals and protects against the negative effects of toxic substances. In addition, the meal is rich in flavonoids, mono- and disaccharides, proteins and flavolignans. The composition includes vitamins( B, E, K, D), cartotinoids, essential oil, biogenic amines, saponins, alkaloids, resins, as well as useful trace elements( iron, copper, manganese, magnesium, etc.).Powder of milk thistle is an excellent antioxidant and helps our body to stay young and healthy.
The healing properties of
According to folk healers, the thistle helps normalize metabolic processes and cleanse the blood. Use drugs based on this plant is recommended for intoxication and poisoning. The product has a healing and anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the level of sugar and protects from harmful toxins. Assign it even after radiation therapy. The seed powder of milk thistle is often used to treat skin diseases, as well as to reduce weight.
Application in Alternative Medicine
The thorn is widely used for joints, heart, colitis, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids and hepatitis. In the course are almost all parts of the plant: fruits, leaves and rhizomes. From dry meal make compresses and put them on the inflammatory skin: with acne, acne.
Also the powder of milk thistle has been used for a long time to treat gynecological diseases, colds, otitis, cholecystitis, dropsy, veins, sciatica and allergies. Dermatologists prescribe it for psoriasis, vitiligo and alopecia. The product strengthens the gum and relieves periodontal disease.
Weight loss cake
Many nutritionists recommend a homeopathic remedy to people suffering from obesity. The powder really helps to reduce body weight as quickly as possible. It should be noted that powder of milk thistle has a mild laxative effect.
The instruction recommends taking the drug by a dessert spoon before eating - four times a day, diluting the product with a little water. To achieve a positive effect, you must limit yourself in flour and sweet products. The result will be visible in a month. Also, in order to lose weight, you can prepare tea from dry raw materials: pour a teaspoon of boiling water, insist 10 minutes and drink twice a day( in the morning and before going to bed).
How to take a powder of milk thistle to restore health?
- To cleanse the liver, improve digestion, varicose enlargement, and also after the illnesses, you should regularly drink tea. Prepare it easily - from dry raw materials. Take a powder of milk thistle( a teaspoon) and a glass of steep boiling water. The liquid must be infused. Eat tea in a warm form, preferably on an empty stomach.
- To reduce sugar, to cleanse toxins and toxins, with hepatitis make a healing decoction. You can take ready powder in a pharmacy or buy seeds( 30 pcs.) And grind them in a coffee grinder. Then pour the raw material with hot water( 500 ml) and boil in a water bath until the liquid evaporates in half. Broth filter through gauze and drink every hour during the day - on a large spoon. Course - 20 days.
- For the prevention of the above diseases can be prepared from infusion of dry meal or flour: one spoonful of powder per cup of boiling water - insist a couple of hours. Take twice a day - 50 ml each.
- When liver disease is used, flour or meal from the seeds of the prickly pear. Daily, for forty days, use a dessert spoon - five times a day. Then it is necessary to make a two-week break and again to repeat the same scheme.
- For cleansing the skin: dilute the powder with a spoonful of water, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Apply a scrub to the cleansed skin, gently massage and rinse. Do this procedure several times a week. An excellent tool perfectly removes dead cells, reduces pores, relieves black spots and relieves inflammation.
Side effects: who is contraindicated with the powder of milk thistle?
User reviews read: the product is absolutely safe, has an excellent therapeutic effect and helps to cope with a number of diseases. The herbal preparation has practically no contraindications. It is not recommended to use it for severe diarrhea and in the presence of concrements in the gallbladder. Before starting therapy, it is strongly advised to consult with your doctor to avoid any negative consequences. The doctor will prescribe the correct dosage and monitor the course of treatment.