Ointment from bruises and other means of bruising
In the life of every person there are times when, due to carelessness or by chance, there are various bruises as a result of strokes and falls. The skin is not damaged, but under it there is a hemorrhage, characterized by pain, swelling and bluish tinge. It can be said that a bruise is a trauma of soft tissues that does not pose a danger to the body. However, not all bruises pass without a trace. If the size of the resulting hematoma exceeds 3 centimeters, there is a danger of tissue suppuration and inflammation. Therefore bruises need to be treated, and you can use for this purpose both medicines and folk remedies.
After the onset of a bruise, it is advisable to apply cold to the sore spot. It can be ice or just a cold compress. The cold will narrow the blood vessels, and the blood will not flow to the site of the injury in the proper volume, which will slow the formation of the hematoma. After a cold, the bruise should be treated with formulations and ointments that promote resorption of internal hemorrhage. What helps the bruises best? These are ointments and compresses. On sale it is possible to find already ready ointment from bruises. For example, "Troxevasin", "Malawit" or "Troxerutin".You can use the universal balm "Rescuer" or ointment "Bruise-off".
Ointment from bruises can be prepared by yourself. To do this, dig a few fresh burdock roots with a total weight of about 100 grams, wash them and wipe them off from moisture. Immerse the roots in 200 grams of any vegetable oil and keep them there for 24 hours. Then, heat the oil with the roots on the fire, without boiling, for 15 minutes. Strain the oil and put it in the refrigerator. This tool can lubricate bruises and wounds.
You can prepare another ointment from bruises. To do this, you need to peel the middle bulb and pour 150 grams of vegetable oil. Oil boil and simmer on low heat until the bulb in it becomes black. After that, cool the composition, and squeeze the bulb into the oil. Add in the composition of 100 grams of crushed wax and 1 tablespoon grated soap. To achieve a uniform consistency of the composition, if necessary, slightly warming it to dissolve the wax. This ointment from bruises should be stored strictly in the refrigerator.
You can use other folk remedies for bruises. Let's list the most effective means:
- take a tablespoon of vinegar, vegetable oil and boiled water. All the mix, soak the cloth in this composition, attach it to the hematoma, put cellophane on top and wrap it around with something warm. Make such a compress several times a day, and for a couple of days the hematoma will resolve.
- 2 parts of powder of powdered water mixed with 1 part of water. Kashitsu pribintovat on the bruised place. The compress works efficiently and quickly, without leaving a bruise. Bodyfish can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- Grind the onion and apply as a bandage to the sore spot. Change the dressing several times a day.
- Compress from your own urine is the most accessible means, especially if you do not have anything on hand.
- Apply to the site of the bruise gruel from the leaves of white cabbage and leave for a couple of hours. Make several compresses per day.
- If after leaving the bruise on the spot of the hematoma after the treatment there is a hardening, then it can be removed by the following method. Mix the egg white with a spoon of honey and a planed laundry soap. Apply in the form of a compress.
- Use honey. Mix the egg yolk with a teaspoon of honey. In the resulting mixture, gradually pour a teaspoon of infused on alcohol Indian onions. You should get an ointment that looks like a thick syrup. Ointment grease bruise, but only from the second day. This mixture promotes resorption of the hardening. Keep it only in the refrigerator.
If the injury is accompanied by fever or vomiting, do not try to cope with it yourself, contact a specialist.