In the throat, blisters: causes and treatment
The cause of the rash in the throat lies in the infectious lesion, which is caused by certain diseases.
Among them we can note:
- follicular sore throat;
- inflammation of the pharynx in chronic form;
- the presence of abscesses;
- is a viral infection;
- stomatitis as a complication of herpes.
Such diseases are usually more common in childhood, but adults with weakened immunity are also affected. In children in the throat, blisters can be caused by chickenpox, which is transmitted by airborne droplets.
The article will consider the main symptoms of diseases that cause rashes, as well as methods of treatment.
This type of angina is the most dangerous, as it is accompanied by an inflammatory process in the tonsils. During this disease, the follicles, which are small lymph nodes, look like vesicles. To notice them, just go to the mirror and open your mouth wide. In the throat, blisters can be seen without difficulty.
The follicles themselves are a fairly dense clot of lymphatic tissue, which forms the basis of tonsils. The inflammatory process provokes the appearance of blisters on the tonsils. Most often, such a defeat is acute. The disease is accompanied by a headache, fever and the first signs of intoxication. The patient complains of a cutting pain in the throat. It interferes with food intake.
How do blisters appear on the back of the throat? The photos depicting such rashes are, to put it mildly, unpleasant, so we decided to abstain from publishing such materials. If you want, you can study the relevant purely medical sources of information. When examining the throat specialist immediately notice the reddened and denser mucous membrane, as well as a touch of white on the tonsils.
Presence of herpesvirus
This type of angina is diagnosed if there is inflammation of the palatine arches, as well as the palate and the posterior pharyngeal wall. Blisters immediately appear in these areas, and there are a lot of them, even more than with follicular form. In medicine, they were called vesicles. They are peculiar neoplasms filled with a transparent liquid. As they heal, they gradually disappear.
Blisters in the throat( on the back) are caused not by herpes, as it is commonly believed, but by staphylococcal or streptococcal infection. The disease is very contagious and easily transmitted.
The main manifestations of the disease include:
- febrile state with a temperature of up to 40 ºС;
- soreness on swallowing and general sore throat;
- abdominal pain;
- inflammation of the maxillary sinus;
- blisters on the tongue are closer to the throat, on the palate and in the oral cavity.
Often pimples seem very small. Their contents are always transparent, but around them there is redness. If you try to squeeze out the contents of the blister, it will disappear for a short while, but will soon appear again.
Pharyngitis and abscess
These diseases can also provoke the appearance of blisters in the nearest cervical areas and on the back of the throat. One of these viral lesions is pharyngitis. In the throat, blisters persist throughout the disease, and in some people they remain even after recovery for several days, weeks and even a month. Everything depends on the general condition of the body and immunity.
If a person has blisters in the throat on the back wall( without fever, coughing and migraine), then it is recommended to consult a specialist. He will be able to conduct a differentiated diagnosis and establish the causes of the ailment. Neoplasms appear and with an abscess. It proceeds in a different way. At its core, the abscess is a purulent inflammation. It can form in any organ, but this article is about the throat, the sky and the oral cavity. On the wall of the throat, blisters occur after sore throat and any other infection. Among the bacteria that cause the development of pathology, the E. coli, streptococcus, staphylococcus and proteus are secreted. If at the outset of the disease the patient has an avitaminosis, weakening of the immune system or the presence of another disease, the probability of ulcer formation increases several times.
In this case, the patient complains of migraine, fever with fever, intoxication, pain in the throat, congestion of pus, problems with swallowing and stench from the mouth. The outer side of the neck turns red. The neck itself swells. Inside, there is a swollen tubercle, which rises above the surrounding tissue.
Stomatitis is an acute pathological process that affects the mucous membrane of the gums, mouth and lips. When it occurs irregularly shaped in the mouth and posterior wall of the pharynx. In fact, it's a sore. They cause the patient pain and, as a rule, appear in large numbers. In weakened people, stomatitis occurs in the form of an asthenic condition with the presence of ulcers in the oral cavity. They look like whitish bubbles. The cause of the disease is the herpes virus, which intensely multiplies in the human body.
It is these ulcers that are a clear symptom of the disease. It should also be noted that blisters occur in severe form of the disease, therefore immediate treatment is required. On the wall of the throat, blisters( photos of inflamed throat - a spectacle is not of pleasant) are neoplasms filled with white or transparent contents.
In children, in addition to the aforementioned diseases, chicken pox can cause blisters in the throat. This disease is characterized by the appearance of a rash all over the body. Often it affects the area of the throat and even internal organs.
Treatment of blisters in the throat of
For successful treatment of blisters in the throat area, it is necessary to stop the underlying disease that caused them. Count on the fact that the illness will pass by itself, not worth it. If the time is not taken, the situation can only become more complicated.
In severe cases, doctors prescribe antibiotics. Along with them, prebiotics are also prescribed, which contribute to the restoration of intestinal microflora.
Often, experts prescribe antihistamines that relieve swelling and reduce inflammation in the throat.
A very effective procedure for the treatment of blisters is rinsing. Than gargle - the doctor decides. It can be chamomile or calendula, a solution of chlorophyllipt or chlorhexidine. In addition, it should treat such manifestations as cough, runny nose, etc.
A prerequisite is the reception of funds that help to optimize the state of the immune system. They contribute to the activation of the body's defenses.
The patient must comply with bed rest, take a soft, sparing food to avoid irritation of the throat. The patient's room should be often ventilated. If the white blister is provoked by a purulent abscess, the doctor will prescribe an operation. With frequently recurring angina, surgical intervention to remove tonsils can also be prescribed.
It is important to remember that in such diseases, experts recommend taking more warm liquids. This will help to remove intoxication and kill viruses.
If blisters on the tongue( closer to the throat), and also in the throat burst and provoke the appearance of ulcers, the doctor prescribes an antiseptic that protects the wound from the penetration of other infections.
Application of folk recipes
Drug therapy is perfectly complemented by folk methods:
- Drinking fluids. It stops intoxication, reduces temperature and improves general condition. A drink based on lemon and rosehip will strengthen the immune system.
- The use of vitamins. They are found in fresh vegetables and fruits. You can also buy a vitamin complex in the pharmacy.
- Inhalation( not hot).Decoctions for them can be done on the basis of sage, calendula, chamomile, mint, propolis. It is recommended not to breathe for more than a quarter of an hour.
- Lubrication of the throat with propolis.
- Application of compresses from cabbage. This remedy removes puffiness, pain and temperature. A new cabbage leaf is applied to the throat every two hours.
- Rinse throat every two hours to help remove purulent inflammation.
On the throat, red blisters and purulent growths? Such rashes are also eliminated by rinsing. There are many recipes for
- Decoctions of chamomile, sage, marigold and eucalyptus.
- A solution based on 200 ml of warm boiled water and 0.5 tsp.soda, which is added to 10 drops of iodine.
- A solution based on soda.
- Decoction of herbs: 0.5 tbsp.l.leaves of lime and eucalyptus is mixed with 0.5 tbsp.l.chamomile flowers. The mixture is infused for half an hour.
- A mixture of water and aloe in equal proportions.
- Decoction from willow bark.
What can not be done while treating?
- It is forbidden to warm up your throat. This can provoke an increase in the inflammatory process and suppuration. In addition, heat promotes the rapid spread of bacteria throughout the body.
- You can not remove blisters on the glands or throat by yourself. The flow of pus or lymph from them will cause the spread of bacteria throughout the body.
- If ulcers appear on the site of blisters, it is strictly not recommended to disinfect them with alcohol. This can cause a burn of the throat and cause swelling.
- Do not always self-medicate. Do you have blisters on the back of your throat? Photos submitted by users on relevant thematic resources do not always allow to recognize the ailment. Under the force of this is only a specialist. And the symptoms often stop with antibiotics, which can be prescribed only by a doctor. Self-medication can lead to severe complications.
Preventing diseases that affect the throat is simple enough. It is necessary to strengthen the body. To this end, it is recommended to eat more fruits and vegetables, take vitamin complexes and drugs that stimulate immunity, walk more often outdoors, avoid hypothermia, and give up bad habits.
In case of detection of blisters in the throat, the most important condition for successful cure is an immediate reference to a specialist.