Training of the heart and blood vessels. Complex of exercises and recommendations of professionals
Often we do not think about how to save the heart, what to do for this, until it makes itself felt. Problems usually quietly pile up, not manifesting themselves until a certain moment. Mortality due to heart disease is listed first, heart attacks and strokes are younger. That is why it is important to pay attention in time to the heart and blood vessels, to strengthen them, first of all, through physical activity. Heart training and development of endurance, pressure on the vessels - all these are important elements of the life of a healthy person.
Why is it necessary to give the heart and vessels the load?
Physical loading promotes:
- Decrease in the amount of C-reactive protein, which favors the appearance of inflammatory processes in the body.
- Reducing blood pressure and triglycerides.
- Raising the level of good cholesterol.
- Regulation of sugar and insulin in the blood.
- Weight reduction.
Lack of motility provokes problems with the heart and blood vessels. Training of the heart occurs when the force of contractions increases, the frequency of palpitations increases at moments of stress. The vessels also train at the same time.
Exercises for heart training
Actually, the complex of such exercises is wide enough. Heart training is carried out through cardio and aerobic exercise. You can jog, ride a bike for at least half an hour a day, jump over the rope, swim in the pool, do aerobics and step, dance, or just arrange a walk in the evening for 20 minutes, give up the elevator. It is recommended to adhere to the rules:
- The optimal heart rate is one hundred and twenty-one hundred and thirty beats( not higher than 130 and below 110).
- You can not arrange a workout lasting more than an hour( with weak vessels - 30 minutes).
- Do these exercises two or three times during the week.
It is also useful running heart training. Do not make it a routine. Do jogs three times, four times a week for 20 minutes, watch your condition. If unpleasant sensations go to walking.
Stresses, ecology and nutrition gradually bring blood vessels into increased tonus, which affects the arterial pressure. In such a situation, do not count only on the help of chemotherapy drugs, you need to restore full blood circulation, and above all in the capillaries. This will help you train the heart and blood vessels. Effective vibration exercises will be effective: in the morning in bed, raise arms and legs, shake them about two minutes. This is done by vibro-massage of capillaries and redistributed lymph, through which the body is cleaned of toxins and toxins. It is advisable to repeat the exercise in the evening before sleep.
With frequent spasms of the cerebral vessels causing increased pressure, nausea, memory, speech, coordination of movements, we must work on their strengthening, organizing a healthy diet, using medicines, physical exercises. You can rotate the head in one and the other side for two to three minutes, as well as tilting forward with imitation of firewood splitting. Effective swings forward( the left leg to the right elongated arm).You can rotate your hands asynchronously( left forward, right back), do a stand on the back "birch".Exercises are very smooth. If the neck muscles are weakened, they often strain and squeeze blood vessels, disrupt blood circulation. Their training contributes to the restoration of the operation of the vessels and the cure of the effects of compression.
Stagnation of blood in the legs affects the veins. To strengthen the vessels of the legs and better their work, it is recommended to walk on your knees forwards and backwards. It is necessary to perform leans forward with always straight legs, and get the floor with your fingers. It is very useful for leg veins to do this exercise: take a large rolling pin or a plastic bottle of water, kneel, put the bottle on the calf, sit on top and, as it were, ride it from the knees to the ankle and back. It is useful not to hurry jogging, to go to walking with discomfort.
Exercises at home
Heart training, muscle and vascular training can also take place at home. For example, squats next to the door. Squat you need to hold on to the door handles, knees on the same line with the socks. Start with a small number of repetitions, bringing them 2 months to 100, then more. First crouch for twenty or thirty centimeters, a month later - deeper. The muscles of the heart, spine and legs are strengthened. A contraction of the leg muscles helps the blood flow through the veins upward.
In recent years, Scandinavian walking with sticks has become popular. Try to walk rhythmically, naturally, while simultaneously working your hand and foot. Such exercises - excellent training of the heart in the fresh air!
What else to pay attention to?
In addition to physical exercise:
- Refuse to smoke.
- Lose weight when overweight.
- Follow the doctor's advice on taking medication.
- Eat less salt.
- Sleep 8-9 hours.
- Eat a varied, healthy, healthy food.
The heart muscle well nourishes and strengthens "Panangin", which affects the metabolic processes in the heart, improving its work, preventing early aging of the myocardium, preventing the appearance of atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, arrhythmia. It is recommended to healthy people as a means to strengthen the heart muscle, and for the prevention of vascular diseases. The composition of "Panangin" includes potassium and magnesium, which can be obtained daily even with food. Eat spinach, sea cabbage, lentils, oatmeal, sunflower seeds, wheat bran, flax oil, fish oil to cleanse the vessels.
Heart training: pulse and its parameters
How to determine the intensity of training to achieve a result? Determine the maximum heart rate, it is individual. It is necessary to subtract from 220 the number of your age. The result is your maximum heart rate. Heals the heart in the index of 50-60% of the maximum heart rate. This improves the condition of the cardiovascular and respiratory system. Raising the pulse to 80% of the maximum covers a larger number of blood vessels, pulmonary ventilation increases, the size and strength of the heart increase. Training in the red line area( 80-90% of the maximum) is conducted in good physical shape, under medical supervision.
Do not forget that training your heart and developing endurance should attract equal attention. All stages of increasing the intensity of the exercises must be done gradually, not hurrying, so as not to damage the heart and blood vessels and develop their endurance. The key to success is regularity. If you go to the pool, ride a bicycle several times a week, then morning exercises should be done daily. In addition to the recommended shocks, turns, we recommend a series of exercises for the heart and blood vessels:
- Walking on the socks, lifting your knees high.
- Hands above the head in the lock, legs are placed. Deep slopes to the sides.
- Hands to the sides, collapse, slap on the shoulders.
- Rotation of the arms forward - upwards - backwards and vice versa.
- Simulate cycling in the prone position.
- Cross-shaped leg movements at a height of 30-40 centimeters from the floor in the supine position.
Remember: it is not the amount of exercise and the intensity of the load that is important, but the regularity. The load should increase gradually. After it, it is necessary to relax, so that the muscle fibers increase, and the heart muscle, the vessels strengthened, their stamina increased.
Strengthening of the heart and folk recipes
It is very important that the heart muscle receives the necessary vitamins, here one can not do without training. Here are some tips for healers:
- Mix crushed dried apricots, walnuts, figs, lemon with peel, raisins, honey. All take 250 grams. Keep refrigerated. Take three tablespoons a day.
- On a half cup of water take a tablespoon of hawthorn, boil for thirty minutes. Drink a quarter of a cup three times before eating.
- Take 10 grams of melissa, St. John's wort, birch leaves, 30 grams of spray. To steam a tablespoon for 300 ml of water. Take three times a day for a glass.
- Put a tablespoon of buckwheat in 500 ml of water, infuse for 2 hours. To drink three times one glass.
- Five tablespoons of rosemary herbs pour 100 ml of vodka, insist 7 days. Eat twenty-five drops three times a half hour before meals.