How to get rid of cravings for sweets and flour?
Soon summer and season of open clothes, which means it's time to take care of your figure. First of all, you need to start with proper nutrition. But if you are a fan of candy and chocolate, eat a large piece of cake on someone's birthday, do not do without a couple of toasts for breakfast, and after dinner in the restaurant order a dessert - it's time to change it. But it's not so easy to give up your favorite sweets, which you eat every day. Over time, the body gets used to sweets and flour, and traction may appear. But do not worry, you will learn how to get rid of cravings for sweets after 5 minutes, after reading this article.
What is harmful for sweets and flour products?
Let's talk a little about how the confectionery and bakery products influence the body. They can be visualized as a coin, but as we all know, a coin always has two sides. ..
The first side is how beautiful the product looks, has a pleasant smell and good taste. The second side is what is hidden under the label. Any sweets and bakery products are bad for the body and bad for the figure. Why is this happening?
It's because confectionery and pastries are fast carbohydrates. Unlike complex carbohydrates after use, they are immediately deposited in subcutaneous fat. The only sweetmeats that positively influence the body are natural honey and black chocolate. With regular use of foods that contain a lot of sugar, you can cause addiction.
How to get rid of cravings for sweets quickly?
It is necessary to treat your diet carefully, because a large amount of sugar in the body reduces immunity and promotes the development of bacteria and parasites. In the sugar is a large amount of glucose. With moderate consumption of sweet it is even useful, but an overabundance in the menu of confectionery and flour products provokes the development of diabetes. Therefore, it is so important to know how to get rid of cravings for sweets and flour.
Different sweet products are harmful in their own way. Cakes, buns, cookies are prepared on the basis of margarine and other fats, which are harmful and without sugar. Chocolate bars actually contain a minimum amount of chocolate. The lion's share of their content is the same sugar. Sweets and chewing gum are the "killers" of teeth: they destroy enamel and contribute to the development of caries.
Next, consider how to get rid of cravings for sweet to any person. This can be done if instead of sweets, use:
- Chocolate bars, which are sold at a pharmacy or a sports nutrition store. They have a low percentage of sugar and a low calorie content.
- Use a sugar substitute or gradually reduce its amount with coffee and tea.
- Instead of sweet and flour, there are more fruits that are not only delicious, but also very useful.
- You can use honey as a dessert! It is rich in vitamins and is harmless, as it is produced in an organic way. One spoonful of honey fills the body with useful carbohydrates and energy reserves for the next few hours.
What causes cravings for sweets and flour?
The craving for sweets and flour is caused by the fact that the body needs carbohydrates. Our eyes do not distinguish between simple and complex. Only when they get into the stomach, the body decides who will go further. If carbohydrates are complex, then they are split long and slowly absorbed and saturate us with energy throughout the day, and if carbohydrates are simple, they immediately turn into subcutaneous fat. Therefore, it is better to replace the patty or candy with a banana, thus satisfying the need for sweet.
Often the dependence is caused by products that contain precisely fast carbohydrates. How does this happen? Man gets used to sweet and tasty, and the body requires more and more portions of this poison. Not getting the usual amount of carbohydrates, a person becomes irritable, dull or apathetic. A new portion of dessert gives the body energy, again there are forces, a good mood comes back. So the usual habit becomes dependent.
Refusal of sweet and flour by the method of Dr. Vergin
Consider the technique of the famous nutritionist - Dr. Virgin. We learn how to get rid of cravings for sweets and flour. Testimonials confirm that this technique works without fail.
At the first stage we will not give up the sweet and floury completely. We will only reduce the amount of harmful substances consumed by replacing products with those that have less sugar. For example: instead of sugar we will eat honey, instead of sweets - berries, instead of cakes with lots of cream - biscuits without cream, etc. At this stage, which lasts 2 weeks, you are allowed to eat desserts, but in small quantities.
The next step is to reduce the consumption of fructose.
Dr. Vergin believes that at this stage the body switches from energy production from sugar to energy production from fats. Soon you will not have to wonder how to get rid of cravings for sweets during a diet.
In the second stage, which lasts for 3 weeks, we will need to minimize not only the consumption of table sugar, but also its natural counterparts. The main task is the manipulation of taste receptors. We need them to get used to the minimum amount of sugar. At this stage, fruit should be excluded from the diet, as they are the main source of fructose.
Trying sugar again
How to get rid of cravings for sweets by the method of Dr. Virgin? To do this, proceed to the next stage, on which we must check our body. Start again to eat sweet. If you did everything according to plan, then the use of sweets will not be as pleasant as before. To this stage, your taste buds should get used to the minimum amount of sugar, and if you put 3 pieces of sugar in the tea, you should feel sugary, because you are already accustomed to one piece. We check how the body rebuilt to produce energy from fats. For this we eat any dessert: chocolate, sweets, cakes, cream cake, pastries. .. If after using them there was discomfort - heartburn, eructation, bloating, then the restructuring goes according to plan, and soon the craving for sweets will disappear altogether.
It is allowed to experiment for up to 3 days.
At the last stage you should resort to the first step, that is, to return to your diet products with an average sugar content. You can again afford a small amount of sweet, but your body will no longer feel an acute need for sugar. Having gone through these steps a cycle several times, you can permanently abandon the use of sugar or reduce the craving for it to a minimum, so as not to harm the body.
10 reasons to abandon the sweet
- In the production of sweets, besides sugar, various chemical additives are added to improve taste, as well as flavors and colorants that can cause an allergy in a person or provoke the development of various gastrointestinal diseases.
- Sugar worsens the cardiovascular system, which makes you weak.
- Sweet increases cholesterol levels.
- From sweets( fast carbohydrates) the body will not get any useful substances.
- Sweet can harm the teeth and increase the chance of caries.
- The increased amount of sugar in the body worsens the appearance of the skin.
- Sweet can not be saturated for a long time, after a couple of hours the body will again require food.
- Sugar can cause an increased level of glucose in the blood and cause the pancreas to produce insulin in excess of normal, which threatens the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Sweets are high in calories. By eating a small amount of confectionery or baking, you will get a large number of calories, and as a result, get obesity.
- Without the usual portion of sweet you will feel irritated and unsatisfied.
10 tips for
Here are some more tips on how to get rid of cravings for sweets( feedback is available):
- During sports, your body produces a hormone of happiness, and you will not need to look for it in chocolate and other confectionery and baking.
- If you still miss the sweet, you can eat a spoonful of honey. It is harmless and is a good alternative to any dessert.
- Refuse from sugar gradually, for example, if you put 4 teaspoons of sugar in tea, then gradually reduce its amount. After a while, you will drink tea without sugar and realize that it is as delicious. Instead of sweet, eat more fruits and berries instead.
- Just stop buying sweets, and you will not be tempted.
- When you want a sweet, replace it with healthy food.
- Find yourself an incentive. Imagine what a beautiful figure you will have after losing weight. Imagine how you will feel good without eating flour and sweet.
- Drink plenty of water. Water improves metabolism.
- Use sugar substitutes.
- Set real goals, that is, do not try to get rid of cravings for sweets in one day, understand that this will take time.
These tips will tell you how to get rid of cravings for sweets.
How to get rid of cravings for sweets? The drug that will help in this is called "Tryptophan".In pharmacies, you can also buy medicines "Glutamine" and "Chromium Picolinate".Their reception according to the instructions will help get rid of the desire to eat something sweet.
How to get rid of cravings for sweets for 21 days
Another common way to eliminate cravings for confectionery and flour baking is the rejection of desserts for 21 days. Twenty-one days or three weeks is the time for which a person can get rid of any habit. There is a possibility that your abuse of sweet foods is a habit, and it will disappear after three weeks. You need to set a goal and for 21 days to exclude from your diet all sweets and flour. After a set time, you will notice that the craving for sweets is gone. You can also notice positive changes in the body during this period. Part of the subcutaneous fat will disappear, the figure will become slimmer, and well-being will improve.
How to change eating habits?
An excellent way to lose weight can be changing eating habits. To do this, do not sit on strict diets and torture your body with starvation. How to eat properly and healthy:
- Do not eat in front of the TV.While watching TV, you are distracted and can eat much more than you should.
- Use small dishes and get used to putting less food on the plate.
- Drink 30 minutes before eating, this will improve digestion.
- Do not drink while eating, as this is harmful.
- Drink 2 liters of water per day, this is the amount of water that will maintain the body's water balance at an optimal level and improve metabolism.
- Walk after a meal, so you can immediately burn some of the calories and enrich the body with oxygen.
- Do not eat 4 hours before bedtime.
- 70% of consumed food should be eaten in the morning, the remaining 30% - in the second.
- Also all foods that contain carbohydrates should be eaten at the beginning of the day and gradually during the day to reduce food with their content.
Now you know how to get rid of cravings for sweets and change your eating habits. In a few weeks after the rejection of desserts you will see positive changes: the skin will improve, lightness will appear, heartburn will disappear, digestion will improve.