Panto-vair for men from alopecia: reviews of trichologists
Hair loss in men is considered a frequent phenomenon, for the control of which it is often prescribed to take the drug Pantobrigr. But not everyone knows that its use is not always an effective method for restoring the former quality of men's hair. In this article we will consider why this happens.
"Panto-Travel" for men is a complex vitamin preparation, which was first developed by German specialists in the field of pharmacology.
About the drug
In order for the drug to have the most effective effect in the fight against male pattern baldness, it must be taken together with other specialized medicines that are able to cope with the problem from the inside. This simple course of treatment has two positive effects at once. First, the specialized drug stimulates the growth of new hair, and secondly, the action of the drug is able to consolidate the result, make the young strands thicker and more durable.
The price of "Panto-Travel" will be presented below.
Do not get upset if the desired effect is not fortunate enough to achieve after one or two months from the start of treating alopecia. It is natural. In general, hardly visible result, as a rule, appears not earlier than three months of continuous therapy. During this period, the drug gives the hair follicles the entire proper dose of beneficial vitamins.
The prevalence of "Panthobrigra" according to men's reviews is due to the fact that it promotes the stimulation of new hair growth, as well as the impressive hardening of already existing curls. Healthy and strong nails will be a very nice reward for those who always look after their appearance.
Features and properties of the drug
"Panto-Travel" for men contains many micronutrients, the deficiency of which makes the hair dry, brittle and split. That's why this drug is recommended to take with a strong hair loss, associated with a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Wrong way of life, excessive emotionality or just seasonal exacerbations of various diseases deprive the hair bulb of the necessary amount of nutrients. In such cases, a prolonged course of treatment with the drug will restore the hair to its former beauty and give rise to the activation of the hair follicles, exhausted with avitaminosis.
Nevertheless, he does not always save from male pattern baldness. To clarify, we will consider the composition of the medicinal product "Pantoorair" for men.
Composition of the drug
The ability of the drug to exert an active effect on hair loss is caused by the following substances in its composition:
- Vitamin B1( thiamine) - is an important microelement for the normalization of energy processes. Helps restore the conductivity of the nervous system, accelerates the renewal of skin and hair cells, reduces the body's susceptibility to stress and oxygen deficiency.
- Vitamin B5( calcium d-pantothenate) - triggers the production of large collagen( the main "building material", so necessary for hair and nails), relieves follicular cells from the need for oxygen, and also reduces inflammation and allergy symptoms.
- Keratin is a protein, 80% of the hair is made up of it. He is able to create a so-called frame, moisturize, give shine and elasticity to curls. This is confirmed to the "Panthover" for men reviews of trichologists.
- Amino acid L-cysteine is a constituent of most body proteins, including elastin and collagen. Activates cell growth, has an antioxidant effect, helps the gastrointestinal tract better absorb iron and zinc. And these substances play a biologically significant role in the process of metabolism and oxygen.
- Medical Yeast - are considered related to baking and beer, but, unlike the latter, do not in any way generate a transformation of weight. They refer to the natural sources of B vitamins, microelements in the intestine and amino acids. In addition, medical yeast can normalize the body's own microflora.
- Vitamin B10( para-aminobenzoic acid) - is a powerful antioxidant, takes part in the processes of digestion and cleavage of proteins. If it is used together with vitamins B5, then it is able to protect hair from graying.
An extensive list of useful microelements of the drug "Panto-vigir" for men from baldness is excellent with this pathology coping, caused by a lack of vitamins in the body. But the drug in question is powerless against alopecia, which resulted from a genetic predisposition in men and hormonal failure in women.
Features of male alopecia
Male androgenic alopecia has a very different cause of occurrence, unlike the female half of humanity. In all to blame the increased sensitivity of hair bulbs to the hormone dihydrotestosterone, which is produced in our body from testosterone. Dihydrotestosterone in interaction with a sensitive hair follicle, causes its death. The process does not happen overnight, but slowly. First, the hair from this follicle begins to become thin, and then completely drops out. His place is occupied by a connective tissue.
It should be noted that this phenomenon does not occur with all the hair on the head. Greater baldness is affected by the darkness and frontal part.
Does PantoWire help men? This is a common question.
The causes of alopecia
In general, focus on three causes of this disease in men:
- Susceptibility of hair bulbs to dihydrotestosterone, inherited.
- Increased production of dihydrotestosterone in the body of a man.
- Excessive activity of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, resulting in overly abundant production of dihydrotestosterone.
The drug "Panto-vair" for men is not able to return the previous head of hair, lost due to hormonal imbalance or genetic properties of the body, because this drug works not on the hormonal and not even on the hereditary level.
But in other cases, the drug is an effective anti-hair loss.
Is Panto-Travel suitable for men? The answer is yes. Suitable and very good.
Indications for use
We list the following indications for the use of this drug:
- insufficient intake of vitamins with food;
- rehabilitation period after an infectious disease, intoxication, surgical intervention;
- increased body requirement for trace elements and vitamins( exercise, stress);
- as part of complex treatment of baldness in men;
- early gray.
It is preferable that the drug "Pantobrigger" has been appointed by a qualified physician( for example, trichologist), since alopecia can be caused by many reasons. Sometimes hair loss is one of the first signs of serious diseases( for example, iron deficiency anemia, hypothyroidism, etc.).In such situations, in the absence of therapy for the underlying disease, the use of vitamins will not have an effective effect.
Like the vast majority of drugs, the use of "Panthobrigra" for men has a number of contraindications.
Medication can not be used when:
- is hypersensitive to components of the drug;
- during the first and second trimester of pregnancy, as well as nursing mothers( use in the third trimester is possible only under the strict supervision of the attending physician);
- for children under 14 years of age.
Before using this medication, you should carefully read the annotation and recommendations of a qualified physician.
Side effects of
The drug, like other vitamin supplements, can lead to some adverse reactions:
- cardiac rhythm disturbance;
- is an allergic reaction of the body;
- excessive sweating;
- a painful feeling of nausea.
"Pantobriar" - reviews of men
The drug causes many positive reviews. It is considered a really effective tool that helps men with baldness. Extremely rare are adverse reactions. The only negative is the high cost.
Reviews of trichologists
Many trichologists quite often prescribe this drug to combat baldness. If the recommendations are clearly observed, the drug will give the promised result. Doctors consider it a highly effective medicine, but ask not to forget that this is still not a panacea and there are also negative sides:
- the presence of side effects;
- the effectiveness of the drug directly depends on the causes of the disease and the state of the patient's body;
- dearness of the drug( the price of "Panto-vigra" about 1600 rubles for one package, which is enough for only two weeks);
- with repeated use there is no efficacy of the drug.
Like many other vitamin complexes and preparations with natural ingredients, PantoWire can help the body to overcome the disease on its own, providing all the tools necessary for this. In general, the effectiveness of this drug is confirmed by a large number of people who took part in scientific research both abroad and in our country. This medicine can be used as part of complex therapy of many types of baldness.