Adenomyosis of the uterus - what is it? Adenomyosis of the uterus: treatment with folk remedies, reviews
In recent years, more and more representatives of the weaker sex are turning to gynecologists for this or that help. Virtually every fifth woman in reproductive age has problems with conception. Three patients out of five have an irregular cycle. Also, women often complain of pain in the lower abdomen, profuse menstruation and smearing breakthrough bleeding in the middle of the cycle. All these symptoms can be a sign of a disease such as adenomyosis of the uterus. What is this, the treatment of folk remedies, as well as a description of the pathology will be presented to your attention in the article.
It should be noted that every representative of the weaker sex must regularly visit a gynecologist. If there are no disturbing symptoms or complaints, then a visit is made once a year. Women after 45 years are recommended to undergo examinations twice as often. Only in this way will you be able to notice the problem in time and eliminate it as easily as possible.
Adenomyosis of the uterus - what is it?
Treatment of folk remedies of this pathology will be presented to your attention later. You will learn the main recipes of medicinal products and you can get acquainted with the reviews about them. Before this, it is worth mentioning about the disease itself.
Uterine adenomyosis is a pathological proliferation of the endometrium beyond its permissible limits. To present the picture visually - we will tell about the structure of the genital organ. Uterus has three main layers. Inside the organ there is a mucous membrane - the endometrium. Monthly, this part undergoes changes under the influence of hormones. It is here that the fetal egg is attached and develops, which subsequently becomes an embryo. Then comes the intermediate layer. Its task is to separate the endometrium from the last layer - the muscle layer. This completes the genital organ and starts the abdominal cavity.
Uterine adenomyosis is an expansion of the endometrium into the described layers. It should be clarified that the mucosa usually increases thick inside the organ. Such a process is the norm.
Course of the disease and its stages
Before you find out what has the adenomyosis of the uterus( treatment with folk remedies) reviews - you need to know about the stages of this disease. As already mentioned above, the genital organ consists of three main layers. It is the mucous membrane, the dividing and muscular layer. At the earliest stages of the disease, the endometrium thickens and penetrates into the separation layer.
Later, in the absence of treatment, the muscular layer is affected by half. This will be the second stage of the disease. With the full penetration of the endometrium into the muscle layer, the third stage of pathology begins. Adenomyosis of the uterus has also the last - the fourth degree. With her, the endometrium goes beyond the limits of the genital organ. The disease can flow into the endometriosis. This pathology can be eliminated even more difficult, since the growth takes place already throughout the abdominal cavity.
Types of adenomyosis
This pathology has different types. Determine what kind of you, can only an expert after the diagnosis. Endometrial can grow at the following rates:
- diffuse - the distribution is uniform throughout the mucous membrane of the uterus;
- focal - the growth of the endometrium occurs in the areas;
- nodal - congestion of the overgrown layer is similar to nodules( often confused with uterine myoma).
Before starting therapy, it is necessary to clarify exactly what is in your case adenomyosis of the uterus. Treatment with folk remedies is carried out after consultation with the doctor.
Why does a woman develop adenomyosis of the uterus? Treatment with folk remedies can both stop the progression of the disease, and strengthen it - this is reported by gynecologists. Much depends on the causes of the pathology. Experts say that the study of the disease is relatively recent. That is why all causes of pathology are not determined with high accuracy. The main prerequisites for the development of the disease are the following situations:
- stress, frequent experiences;
- not enough regular sex life;
- hormonal failures;
- incorrectly selected contraceptives;
- infectious diseases;
- is a sexually transmitted infection;
- pathology of development of the genital organ;
- heavy physical work and loads;
- no children;
- surgical interventions( abortions, scraping) and so on.
Note that if you have some of the listed conditions, this does not mean that adenomyosis of the uterus will begin. Treatment with folk methods reviews has different. Most women say that it is better to carry out prevention with the help of grandmother's recipes than to try to get rid of the disease later.
Before starting to carry out independent therapy for the disease of adenomyosis of the uterus( treatment with folk remedies), specialists' opinions are advised to consult a doctor for diagnosis. According to your symptoms, the doctor will be able to preset a diagnosis. Also, the doctor will appoint all necessary examinations that can confirm it. How does the described disease manifest itself?
- Pain in the lower abdomen( often this symptom can talk about other diseases).
- Abundant menstruation( bleeding lasts at least one week).
- Spotting at the wrong time( in the middle of the cycle).
- Long absence of pregnancy( the diagnosis of infertility is made after a year of unsuccessful attempts at conception).
- Premenstrual syndrome, taking place in severe form.
- Violation of the menstrual cycle, irregular discharge and absence of ovulation.
- Unpleasant pain during sexual intercourse.
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs.
- Changes in the form of the genital organ.
Most of the symptoms of pathology, a representative of the weaker sex can detect independently. However, only studies such as hysteroscopy, ultrasound, MRI, laparoscopy and so on can confirm adenomyosis.
If you have an adenomyosis of the uterus, treatment with folk methods may well be effective in combination with drugs. In the early stages of the patient prescribed hormone therapy. In this case, the doctor must take into account the desire of the fairer sex to have children.
Hormone therapy can consist of oral contraceptives, which are taken without a one-week break for a long time. In more serious situations, such medications as Zoladex, Buserelin and others are prescribed. The purpose of these drugs is to introduce a woman into an artificial menopause and stop menstruation. It is certainly recommended that physiotherapy, anti-inflammatory and protivospachechnaya therapy.
In cases where it was not possible to eliminate adenomyosis of the body of the uterus( treatment with folk remedies), medical experts' advice is advised to perform the operation. Surgical intervention is practiced in the last stages of the disease, as well as in the absence of the effect of drugs. Intervention can be performed in several ways:
- electrocoagulation( burning of foci by current);
- embolization( overlapping of arteries) - often used in the diagnosis of uterine fibroids with adenomyosis( treatment with folk remedies usually does not have any effect);
- ablation( rarely used due to its danger).
After the intervention, subsequent conservative therapy and support are mandatory.
Uterine adenomyosis: treatment with folk remedies
Reviews about such therapy are different. Many women refuse to use drugs in favor of grandmother's recipes. Whether it is expedient - you will learn further. Here are some popular ways to eliminate adenomyosis without drugs and surgeries.
- Boron uterus and sabelnik. These herbs are the most valuable for women's health. Cook the decoction of them separately. A tablespoon of the crushed plant is poured with two glasses of boiling water. After this, the medicine is cooked for about half an hour. The queen is taken half a cup before meals. Sabelnik is used on a tablespoon after a meal.
- Blue clay. This product can be purchased at the pharmacy or found independently. Pour water into the basin, place there several clay spoons. Leave it to soak for the night. In the morning heat the clay, then roll it into a cake. The compress should be kept on the stomach for two hours daily.
- Hirudotherapy. This method is the most popular. Often it is practiced even by physicians. Treatment with leeches should be carried out strictly in a hospital. All individuals are pre-examined for contagion.
- Douching. To prepare the solution you will need chamomile flowers, celandine and a red brush. All herbs are taken in the same proportions and are brewed. After this, it is necessary to strain the workpiece and cool it. Douching is done before bedtime( with a break for menstruation).
There are other ways to eliminate adenomyosis of the uterus. Treatment of folk remedies reviews of gynecologists has the following.
Opinions of patients and doctors
Experts say that most herbs can improve a patient's condition. Decoctions have anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, regenerating and hemostatic effect. However, remember that in the treatment of adenomyosis, it is strictly forbidden to use sage. This herb, on the contrary, provokes the production of estrogens. It is this process that stimulates the growth of the endometrium.
Women do not always remain satisfied with the traditional way of treatment. Often, therapy leads to the opposite effect. Women have to agree to an operation that could be avoided if they turned to a doctor in a timely manner.
Experts say that with proper and timely treatment of adenomyosis, the predictions are good. Most women can later live normally and even give birth to children. If the disease is seriously neglected, and the representative of the weaker sex is in advanced age, then doctors can offer surgery to remove the genital organ. Remember that the sooner you contact a gynecologist - the more chances you have for a good outcome.
A brief summary of the results of
You learned about this insidious disease, like adenomyosis of the uterus. Treatment with folk remedies, reviews( after 40 and before this age) are presented to you in the article. Doctors pay attention that adenomyosis of the uterus is a disease of women who are in reproductive age. With the onset of menopause, the monthly bleeding stops and the problem disappears. Remember that timely access to a doctor can significantly increase your chances of recovery. Watch your health and do not be ill!