Problems with the heart and blood vessels: what's the reason, how to prevent it?
Cardiovascular disease has long been recognized by the World Health Organization( WHO) as the leading cause of death worldwide. More than 9 million annual deaths in the world are due to diseases that are associated with increased blood pressure.
Fine organization of
The human body is a complex system in which each of its components - the body performs not only its functions, but also a number of general loads. The whole mechanism works thanks to a unique motor - the heart and on a special fuel - the blood. Blood circulating from the heart, through the vessels delivers to the organs and tissues oxygen, salts, nutrients and other vital compounds. Blood is saturated with oxygen in the lungs, and in the digestive organs is enriched with nutrients. Vessels - veins, capillaries, arteries - can be safely called "transport routes" of the human body, "the roads of life".From the state of the vessels depends on the general well-being, as well as the health of the person, and the duration of his life.
Diseases of our century
These days there are few such people who can boast of iron health. Bad ecology, stress, poor-quality food - these are the main causes of poor health of modern man. If a century ago myocardial infarction, for example, was rarely recorded, today the number of deaths from this disease has increased hundreds of times. It is not only external factors that are to blame for this, but also the way of life that man leads in the modern world. In the XIX century, people did not abuse alcohol and smoking, did not lie in front of the TV, did not eat fast food. Today, such habits almost inevitably lead to the development of diseases of the heart and blood vessels( CVD).Vascular wall damage and the development of vascular sclerosis are provoked by fatty foods, salty foods and the abuse of nicotine.
Low-active people who spend a lot of time in a recumbent or sitting position risk to die from a stroke or a heart attack that occur as a result of the formation of blood clots and clogging them with blood vessels. In the risk zone are also those who do not adhere to proper nutrition.
Prevention of diseases
It is proved that if you abandon bad habits, active lifestyle and nutrition correction, the risk of developing CVD decreases at times. For the prevention of CVD it is necessary:
- to control body weight and exercise. Even regular hour walks on foot help to strengthen the vessels;
- restrict the use of alcohol. Abuse of alcohol leads to the accumulation of excess fat in the heart muscle, because of this, it becomes flabby and can not function normally;
- completely quit smoking, since nicotine is capable of provoking vessel spasms;
- reduce salt intake. Salt contains sodium, which retains water in the body, which, in turn, causes swelling and increases the load on the vessels and heart;
- to abandon fast food and convenience foods: the fats contained in this food increase the level of "harmful" cholesterol, which leads to blockage of the arteries;
- include in the daily diet of healthy foods - vegetables, fruits, greens. Vitamins and trace elements contained in them are necessary for vessels and the heart;
- to use sea fish. Sea fish is rich in useful polyunsaturated fatty acids, which increase the level of "good" cholesterol and contribute to the preservation of the elasticity of blood vessels. Many doctors advise regularly or take fish oil courses;
- to avoid stressful situations: emotional overloads do not benefit the vessels, making them brittle and fragile.
To live a long and active life, blood pressure should be normal. To bring pressure back to normal simple homework recipes.
In equal parts chop the fruits of hawthorn, dog rose, mountaineer bird, horsetail field. Approximately 2 tablespoons from the resulting mixture, brew a glass of boiling water and let stand for 40 minutes. Take twice a day for half a glass before meals.
5 tablespoons of chopped pine needles mixed with 3 tablespoons of onion husks and 2 tablespoons of crushed rose hips. Pour the mixture with a liter of water, and then boil for 10 minutes over low heat. Leave to stand for a day, then drain. Eat 1 glass before meals.
Grind about 30-35 g of dried berries of the viburnum. Then pour 300 ml of boiling water and leave for 6 hours. After filter and drink twice a day before meals, 150 ml.
On the site of