Drug "Stugeron": indications for use, price and reviews about the drug
Modern man is subject to a variety of diseases. Not the last place is occupied by pathologies connected with the disturbed head circulation. Signaling of such problems can often dizziness, nausea, tinnitus, headaches, memory problems. With such symptoms, you should always contact a specialist. And if such phenomena are provoked by poor cerebral circulation, then doctors often prescribe the drug Stugeron. Indications for the use of this drug can be found in the annotation. It is to it that we turn.
Description of the drug
Drug "Stugeron" is a medication used for the therapy of impaired blood circulation of the brain. The active substance of the drug is cinnarizine. It is this substance that gives the medicine all the beneficial effects on the body.
The preparation "Stugeron" indications for use are quite extensive. After all, the medicine provides the following essential functions:
- dilutes blood;
- increases the elasticity of red blood cells;
- helps to relax the smooth muscles, thereby eliminating vessel spasms;
- prevents the effects of vasoconstrictor substances on the body;
- improves brain nutrition;
- activates the peripheral circulation.
Given such properties, doctors often prescribe the drug Stugeron. Indications for the use of medication include pathologies associated with inadequate breathing, poor nutrition of nerve tissues. The medication is used for Raynaud's disease, broken functioning of the vestibular apparatus, trophic ulcers.
The drug is widely used in pediatrics. He is assigned to even newborn babies who are diagnosed with pathologies of the nervous system. After all, later some diseases can lead to a delay in the development of the child. To protect against such complications, doctors prescribe Stugeron's medication for babies. The experts' testimonies testify that the medicine often copes well with such a function.
Drug is produced in the form of tablets( white, odorless) and capsules.
When prescribing the drug
One of the most sought-after medicines in neurology is the Stugeron medication.
Indications for use of this tool include the following ailments and conditions:
- Vestibular disorders. The remedy is able to help with Meniere's disease, noise in the ears, nystagmus. It is used to eliminate vomiting, nausea of labyrinthine origin, dizziness.
- Symptoms of cerebrovascular nature. The drug effectively eliminates irritability, headache of vascular genesis.
- Prevention of kinetosis. A remedy for eliminating signs of "sea", "air" disease is recommended.
- Migraine. The medicine struggles with the pathology itself and is an excellent preventive agent, which prevents seizures.
- Peripheral circulatory disturbances. Assign medication for thrombophlebitis, Raynaud's disease, diabetic angiopathy, "intermittent" lameness. It is effective in the treatment of trophic disorders, including trophic and varicose ulcers.
The appointment of this drug to newborns is justified if the infant has a perinatal disorder of the nervous system functioning accompanied by hypoxic brain damage.
In such conditions, despite age limitations, doctors prescribe the medicine "Stugeron".Medical testimonies testify that without proper treatment, children can develop paralysis, epilepsy, thinking disorder and many other negative consequences.
Instruction advises taking medicine, taking into account the following recommendations:
- Disturbed blood circulation of the brain. It is prescribed three times a day for 1-2 tablets( 25-50 mg).
- Insufficient peripheral circulation. It is recommended to take three to three pills a day for 2-3 pills.
- Vestibular disorders. Three times a day, take 1 tablet.
- Kinetosis. Before leaving, for 30 minutes, adults should take 1 tablet. If necessary, a second pill is drunk after 6 hours. To combat the "road" disease in children used ½ adult dosage.
The drug should be consumed after a meal. The duration of therapy can only be determined by a doctor. It can range from a few weeks to a couple of months.
Contraindications to the admission
The drug has few restrictions. But even in this case, do not prescribe this drug yourself. It is very important to coordinate the treatment with the doctor before the therapy.
So, the drug is contraindicated in:
- individual sensitivity.
With great care appoint a medication to people suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Side effects of
It is important to take into account not only what indications Stugeron has for use. Feedback indicates that some patients may develop side effects. Therefore, drug therapy requires careful monitoring of the patient's condition.
Sometimes such symptoms appear:
- CNS.The drug can cause extrapyramidal disorders, manifested by increased muscle tone, tremor of the extremities. It can provoke the development of depression, hypokinesia in people in old age, fatigue, headache, drowsiness.
- The digestive system. In some cases, there is the occurrence of cholestatic jaundice, dyspepsia, epigastric pain, dryness in the oral cavity.
- Dermatological reactions. Patients may experience skin rash, lupus-like syndrome, sweating. In rare cases, red lichen planus may develop.
- Other manifestations. Sometimes there is an increase in weight, allergic reactions occur. The latter, as a rule, are provoked by the intolerance of the medication.
Preparation "Stugeron": the price of
The medicine is not related to expensive drugs.
The cost of medication in tablets( 25 mg, No. 50) is from 154 to 201 rubles.
Opinion of patients
People are usually interested in the preparation "Stugeron" reviews. Who took this medication? What can you say about it? Such questions are often asked by patients. The people who prescribed the medicine are happy to share their opinion. So, let's consider what are the testimonials about Stugeron's medicine.
Most often, there are positive responses about the drug. Patients note that the drug really improves health. There is a more calm behavior, an excessive tone disappears. During the examination, the majority of patients get diagnoses associated with impaired blood circulation.
Very often the drug Stugeron is recommended for infants. Parents' testimonies testify that a favorable effect after taking the medication is observed practically in every crumbs.
Parents often have a question about the appropriateness of this appointment. After all, the instruction does not recommend the use of medicines for children under 5 years. However, doctors still prescribe this remedy for newborn babies. This is due, in the first place, to the fact that there is not a single analogue on the pharmacological market that can provide the babe with the same favorable therapeutic effect as Stugeron's medication.