Syrup "Fitokaltsin": reviews, instruction manual and analogies
Unfortunately, many people suffer from stiffness and joint pain even at a fairly young age. However, the doctor is often treated when the disease becomes acute. This disregard for one's own health leads to the fact that the treatment is difficult and time-consuming. For this reason, doctors recommend that preventive measures be taken to avoid joint diseases. These measures include: moderate physical activity, proper and adequate nutrition( which helps maintain the balance of nutrients in the body) and the absence of overload. All this is able to keep the body as a whole and the joints in particular in the necessary tone for a full-fledged health.
There are also special drugs that can also help in the prevention of joint diseases. Among them, "Fitokaltsin" from the company "Apifito".According to the instructions and statements of manufacturers, the composition of the biologically active additive includes exclusively natural ingredients. Prevention of joint diseases and pathologies at the initial stage with the help of the drug helps, according to the developers, to prevent the development of diseases such as periarthritis and osteoarthrosis. Reviews about the syrup "Fitokaltsin" consider at the end of the article.
Let's consider the composition and properties of the substances included in the preparation:
- Glucosamine .A substance similar to cartilaginous tissue and synovial fluid of natural origin. It is a precursor of glycosaminoglycans( the main component of synovial fluid and cartilaginous tissue).The properties of glucosamine include: restoration of elasticity and integrity of the cartilage, increased production and quality of fluid inside the joints, stimulation of cartilage tissue regeneration, improvement of blood circulation, pain relief and return of mobility, and anti-inflammatory effect. Glucosamine also increases the quality of the joint capsule to permeability and has a restoring effect on the synovial membrane and cartilage of the joint at the cellular level. In addition, the substance stops the processes of degeneration in the joints and restores their functionality. Skin covers are also active users of glucosamine. It directly depends on how much our skin will be full of collagen and moisture. According to the reviews, the "Fitocalcin" syrup is available in each package.
- Apricot juice( concentrate) .In this form, it is well absorbed by the body and all the properties that benefit it remain in it. This juice contains dietary fiber, proteins and organic acids, as well as vitamins, minerals and other equally useful components. Concentrated juice from apricots leads to normal digestive and cardiovascular systems, conducts detoxification of the body and accelerates metabolism.
- Plantain .Contains a high concentration of phytonides, tannins, and also vitamin K. Plantain extract has a hemostatic, bactericidal and regenerating effect. Polysaccharides in its composition can quickly remove inflammation. The substance positively affects the digestive system, soothes and envelops the mucous membrane, regulates the acidity of the stomach. Plantain removes the symptoms of colitis, flatulence, gout and gastritis against a background of reduced acidity.
- Sage extract .Contains about 15% of cineol in its essential oils, a saline antibiotic of vegetable origin, vitamin P, flavonoids, tannins, etc. It has a pronounced bactericidal, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Essential oils strengthen the activity of secretion of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve spasms and contribute to the normalization of digestion. At a gout in ancient times used the decoction from a sage to accelerate exchange processes in an organism of the patient. According to the reviews, the instruction manual for the "Fitocalcin" syrup is very detailed.
- Dioecious nettles .The leaves of this plant contain phytoncides, tannins, organic acids, urticin, vitamins and macronutrients. This component is a part of medicines for the treatment of gastritis and ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, atherosclerosis, cholecystitis due to iron deficiency anemia, diabetes mellitus and hypovitaminosis. It has the following properties: acceleration of metabolism, removal of joint swelling, choleretic and diuretic effect, excretion of uric acid from the body( the main cause of salt deposition).
- Peppermint .Up to 60% of this component is menthol and its derivatives. Helps to remove pain syndrome and dilate blood vessels. Thanks to flavonoids, bitterness and tannins have a bactericidal effect, due to the anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties of the plant, spasms are removed. Beneficial effect on the gallbladder and liver, accelerating metabolism and preventing the formation of crystallized urates. Reviews about the syrup "Fitokaltsin" are of interest to many. We consider them at the end of the article.
- Extract of a fig leaf .The composition includes furokumariny and acids of organic origin, as well as steroids, essential oils, triterpenoids, flavonoids and tannins. In the figs there are also enzymes that normalize the process of digestion. Vitamins, minerals and amino acids help to improve the functioning of the intestines, digestive and cardiovascular systems, and also reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood, putting the exchange processes in order. This indicates the "Fitocalcin" syrup instruction.
- Herringbone .As part of the essential oils of the leaves of the plant contains glycoside amygdalin, flavonoids, tannins and tannins. Laurel has sedative, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Oak bark .A unique in its composition component, which has astringent, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, stimulating the regeneration process of damaged tissues. Reviews about the syrup "Fitokaltsin" confirm this.
Form release and properties
Biologically active additive "Fitokaltsin" is available in the form of syrup in packs of 125 ml. Manufacturers claim that this drug has the following properties:
- Pain relief and getting rid of crunch in the joints.
- Increased mobility of articular tissues.
- Toning the body and increasing efficiency.
- Enhance the protective properties of the body's immune system. Reviews about syrup "Fitokaltsin" in osteoporosis are mostly positive.
The drug is indicated for the following diseases of bones and joints:
- Arthritis of various etiologies.
- Complications after fractures of bones.
- Exchange process failed.
The drug should be discontinued in case of allergy to the drug components. During pregnancy, "Fitocalcin" is also not recommended. During lactation, you can not use dietary supplements, as its components can enter the breast milk and cause an allergic reaction in the child. This is confirmed by the syrup "Fitocalcin" reviews. Cheating or not this tool - consider below.
Method of taking
The way of using the drug is quite simple: dissolve 2 teaspoons in 100 ml of any liquid and drink 3 times a day. The minimum duration of the course of taking the drug is one month. After this, it is necessary to observe a break in 10 days and re-take the course.
"Fitocalcin" is not available for purchase in pharmacies. It can only be purchased from company representatives or on the official website of the manufacturer. The average cost is 550 rubles per package. It should be noted that one course will require more than one vial. There are no structural analogues to the preparation. There are similar in properties of dietary supplements in the form of tablets "Pantokaltsin".
"Fitocalcine" syrup: feedback from
There are almost no comments on the product on the Internet, and those that can be found are rather contradictory and ambiguous. Most of the reviews are on official sales websites and, naturally, they are all positive. There are, however, those who received no dietary supplement. In such reviews, the drug is called "deception and pacifier".
Manufacturers argue that their biologically active additive has a wide range of properties, but the objective opinion of experts is one: the drug can not provide such effects. Glucosamine is really able to stop the destructive processes in the joints, but this requires taking it even before the development of arthrosis. With the already existing pathology, the syrup "Fitokaltsin"( reviews testify) will be inactive.
Doctors say that the drug will have a small positive effect if you start taking it for preventive purposes, when only minimal age changes in the joint tissues are observed. The only question is how to evaluate the effect obtained in this case, since it remains unclear how it would be without the "Fitokaltsin" syrup. The doctors' comments confirm this. The use of glucosamine-based drugs is often discussed by specialists, but there is no consensus on this issue.
Thus, it can be concluded that if the joints are severely affected by arthritis or arthrosis, the administration of this remedy is useless and unreasonable. Its use to improve the condition with periarthritis is also questioned, since in this case the anti-inflammatory effect of the drug is too weak. The same applies to osteoporosis and bone fractures. In these cases, there are more effective medicines with proven efficacy.