How to take care of the respiratory system. Memo for children and adults
The body's breathing system continuously supplies us with oxygen. It is needed by every cell of our body for life. Whether the body has enough oxygen depends on the work and condition of the respiratory system. It is possible to maintain the health of your lungs until old age. For this to happen, use simple advice on how to take care of the respiratory system. The memo is intended for children and adults.
Reasons for the development of chronic respiratory diseases
Unfortunately, in modern conditions, a person is exposed to a large number of negative factors that cause various severe and chronic diseases. Having studied them, you will definitely want to read how to take care of the respiratory system. Memo, as well as compliance with its rules in life, will help to avoid possible complications. Consider the most common:
- Tobacco and smoking. If a person smokes, then for a year of such harmful activity, lungs will get KILOGRAMS of harmful and toxic resins, destroying the alveoli, and also narrowing the bronchi. As a result, a person earns reduced local immunity of the lungs and chronic bronchitis.
- A sedentary lifestyle. If you do not walk very much, your lungs will in due course begin to let in less and less air, which is necessary for normal life. Excess weight. Fat presses and displaces the diaphragm in fat people, as a result of which the lungs and respiratory system work.
- Negligent attitude to one's own health. Untreated, as well as severe catarrhal diseases lead to bronchitis, which allows the infection to move to the lungs and begin destructive processes.
- Ecology. Dust in the city, gas pollution and other factors worsen not only the quality of air in the metropolis, but also the health of all living things.
Is it possible to develop and strengthen the respiratory system?
If you have already managed to harm your lungs, you should know what to restore and strengthen it is possible thanks to special breathing exercises, physical exertion in the fresh air or outside the city. Such activities will soon improve your health. Well, you are already in anticipation of advice.how to protect the respiratory system, reminder further in the text.
What should I do to preserve my health?
- It's urgent to quit smoking. Also, you should stop smoking electronic cigarettes and couples.
- Do sports, gymnastics, etc.
- Normalize weight.
- Be attentive to health.
- Spend more time in the air.
- Heat dress up.
- Ventilate the living rooms in the mornings and evenings.
- Perform respiratory gymnastics.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Do wet cleaning in the house at least 2 times a week.
- Do not overwork, less nervous.
- Drink more pure water.
- Take multivitamins twice a year: in spring and in autumn.
You got acquainted with tips on how to take care of the respiratory system. Memo is useful for children in the classroom around the world, and adults!