What is the diet for cholecystitis during the period of exacerbation?
Pathology, in which an inflammatory process occurs in the gallbladder, is called cholecystitis. The disease can occur in children and adults. A bubble is a kind of reservoir for bile. If such a substance begins to thicken as a result of excess cholesterol, then crystals are formed - stones. Along with medication, a special diet is prescribed for cholecystitis. During an exacerbation of the disease, a sparing diet is the main condition for an effective and rapid recovery.
Pathology is a rapidly progressive inflammation of the gallbladder. As a rule, the emergence of acute stage is associated with the presence of a patient with cholelithiasis. The stone falls into the process and clogs it. Bile stagnation leads to inflammation.
Sometimes the patient has unpleasant even with such a pathology, as beskamenny cholecystitis, symptoms. Treatment, diet are the main components of recovery. However, the cause of the pathology is hidden in the bacterial infection.
It is extremely important to remember the signs that characterize the acute course of cholecystitis. The main symptoms are:
- The strongest, unceasing pain discomfort in the right hypochondrium. Sometimes unpleasant sensations reach the chest, arms, neck.
- In most cases, before the onset of pain, there is an attack of biliary colic.
- Bitterness in the oral cavity.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting, after which relief does not come.
- Increased temperature.
- Yellowing of the skin in case of complication.
It is very important to urgently consult a doctor if you observe the above( in a patient who may not know that he has cholecystitis) symptoms. Treatment, diet should be timely appointed to protect the patient from certain complications of serious danger.
Basic rules of nutrition
Dietary nutrition plays an important role in cholecystitis. It is the pledge of quick recovery. Therefore, let us consider which diet for cholecystitis will bring relief to the patient.
The source of inflammation in the bile often is the formation of stones. Solid particles inside the body disrupt the natural outflow of bile. Therefore, the most important rule is a fractional and regular diet.
- Eat meals in small portions and often. On average, it is recommended to perform 5-6 meals per day.
- The menu is based on the calculation of the mass of the portion. In other words, each dish should be strictly measured by weight. For one meal there is no more than 500-700 g of food. The daily norm for patients with cholecystitis is 3.5 kg of food.
- Fluid, drunk per day, varies from 2 liters to 2.5 liters. However, the patient must calculate the amount of clean water that he used.
- Patients with gallbladder inflammation are recommended dishes containing a small amount of fats and carbohydrates.
- Menus should be diversified with low-fat protein products.
- All food should be steamed or boiled.
Diet for cholecystitis during an exacerbation helps:
- soothe inflammation in the organ;
- improve its performance;
- normalize the process of bile secretion;
- to improve the contraction of the bladder.
The period of exacerbation of the disease
During acute stage great importance is given to proper nutrition. Diet in cholecystitis during an exacerbation implies the following: during the first 1-2 days the patient is only allowed to drink.
The liquid entering the body must be warm. In this period, the following is introduced:
- is a weak tea with sugar;
- sweet berry, fruit juices( it is necessary to dilute them with water);
- broth of wild rose.
Liquid should be consumed in small doses. A day, drink 2-3 glasses.
In the next 1-2 days the patient is allowed to diversify the menu a little. In this case, the diet with cholecystitis during the exacerbation already contains a little mashed food.
Portion should not exceed 100-150 g. The following dishes are recommended:
- mucous soups - oatmeal, milk, rice;
- liquid cereals;
- mousse, jelly;
- juices, mashed potatoes.
It is forbidden to add cream, butter, and salt to food.
In the future, you introduce rubbed cottage cheese, boiled fish is allowed, you can eat steamed meat, wheat crumbs.
It is important not to forget that the patient needs small portions, but in a private meal and a plentiful drink.
Observe the food regime should not only during an exacerbation. Proper nutrition will greatly simplify and accelerate with such a disease as chronic cholecystitis, treatment. The diet implies the presence in the food of the following products:
- cereals( well-boiled) - buckwheat, oatmeal, rice;
- rye bread;
- pasta( coarse only);
- soups( exclusively dairy, vegetable) in the form of creams, mashed potatoes;
- low-fat fish;
- vegetables in boiled or grated form, steamed;
- lean meat - rabbit, chicken, veal;
- boiled eggs or steamed;
- cheese is low-fat;
- is an uncomfortable cookie;
- berries and fruits( not acidic);
- jujube, honey;
- wiped dried fruits;
- unsweetened preserves.
It is also useful to include in the menu:
- Olive oil. A quality unrefined product is completely safe with cholecystitis and is effective. It perfectly eliminates problems in the digestive tract.
- Beet juice. The use of such a liquid will help protect the body from the development of cholecystitis. From attacks also help to get rid of honey, dogrose.
- Sour-milk products. A food containing bifidobacteria is useful. This is curdled milk, yogurt, low-fat milk.
What should I refuse?
Patients who were prescribed a diet for exacerbation of cholecystitis, it is extremely important to exclude food that can provoke the emergence of acute attacks.
The food should not be present:
- white bread;
- fatty milk products, cream;
- fatty meat, fish, fat, caviar, smoked products, canned food;
- chocolate, ice cream, cream products;
- garlic, mushrooms, onion, radish, spinach, pickled vegetables;
- pepper, ketchup, mustard;
- cocoa, black coffee, cold drinks, alcohol.
Cholecystitis, accompanied by pancreatitis
Very often, these two serious pathologies manifest simultaneously. It is not surprising, because the main factor that provokes their occurrence is malnutrition. As discussed above, cholecystitis is an inflammatory process in the gallbladder, as a result of which stasis of bile is often formed. Pancreatitis is an inflammatory disease of the pancreas.
For such pathologies, doctors have developed a special diet. Diet in chronic cholecystitis, pancreatitis is more commonly known as table number 5. It has several varieties. For each patient, depending on the stage of pathology, a certain type of nutrition is recommended.
In case of exacerbation of cholecystitis and pancreatitis, the patient should adhere to the main principles of treatment: hunger, peace and cold.
Recommendations for cooking
It is extremely important to understand what foods the diet consists of when cholecystitis occurs. Recipes recommended to patients, contain one main rule - harmful products should be replaced by useful ones.
For example, sweets that abound with sugar are perfectly replaced with dried fruits and fruits. And instead of coffee you can use berry compote.
Recipe 1. Beef knew with curd
- beef - 150 g;
- butter - 10 g;
- curd - 60 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt - to taste.
The meat should be ground. Cottage cheese wipe. Mix both components. To them add egg, oil, salt. All ingredients beat up. From the received forcemeat form small кнели.Cook them should be a couple.
Spread on a dish, put a piece of oil on them.
Recipe 2. Carrot-beet pulp with sea buckthorn
- carrots, beets - 25 g;
- sugar - 8 g;
- sea buckthorn - 20 g;
- water - 25 g.
Boil the carrots and beets. Then wipe the vegetables through a sieve. Sea-buckthorn berries( can be used frozen or fresh) pass through the juicer. Place the juice in the refrigerator.
Pour the resulting pulp of berries with water. Cook for about 10 minutes and pour in the sugar. After this, boil the brew for another minute. 3.
Wipe the vegetables with the resulting syrup. Add to the mass sea buckthorn juice. Stir. It should be stored in a cool place.
Recipe 3. Meatloaf with eggs
You will need:
- meat - 100 g;
- bread - 15 g;
- milk - 10 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- butter - 5 g;
- water - 15 g;
Grind the meat. Mix it with bread. The latter must be soaked in water for a short time.
Prepare a steam omelet from milk and eggs.
Wet gauze in the water. On it, lay a thin layer of prepared stuffing. In the middle place a steam omelet. Raise the edges of the gauze in such a way that the two edges of the forcemeat are connected. Carefully roll the roll and put it in a pan for steaming.
Serve the roll, cut into small pieces. Above is allowed to put a piece of butter. This is a very useful dish with cholecystitis. In addition, it is very tasty.
Recipe 4. Souffle from fish
- fish - 90 g;
- wheat flour - 2 g;
- milk - 30 g;
- oil - 2 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
Boil fish fillets. Pass it through the meat grinder. In this mass, enter one yolk, milk, butter. Salt the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Protein whisk separately into a thick foam. Then combine it with fish minced meat.
Fry the frying pan with oil. Lay the resulting fish mass. This dish should be baked at 180 ° C in the oven. You can put the souffle in special molds and cook it for a couple.
Recipe 5. Beef cutlets with vegetables
You will need:
- beef - 600 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
- cauliflower - 400 g;
- carrots - 150 g;
- hard cheese - 15 g;
- oil - 50 g;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- flour - 1 tbsp.l.
Boil the meat. Cut it into small pieces. Divide the cabbage into inflorescences. Carrots cut into cubes.
Mix the meat with the vegetables and salt. The resulting mixture is passed through a meat grinder. Add to the composition the egg and whisk thoroughly.
In a skillet, greased with oil, lay out the minced meatballs. Top with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese. The dish is baked in the oven.
As you can see, it can be delicious enough even with such a diagnosis as cholecystitis, a diet. Treatment with the right food will bring pleasure and contribute to the improvement of the body.