Anal suppositories. Candles from anal fissures
When injuring the rectal mucosa on its surface, small abrasions and wounds, called anal fissures, can occur. As a rule, the reason for this is the propensity to chronic constipation, the presence of hemorrhoids or the effects of physical effort( for example, lifting of gravity).In women, a similar problem often occurs during pregnancy or childbirth.
In order to get rid of a painful ailment, which greatly complicates and makes a very painful act of defecation, anal candles are used.
How anal fissures of
appear Specialists distinguish two forms of development of anal fissures - acute and chronic. In the first case, the patient has acute pain during defecation, spasm of the sphincter, increasing pain and making them throbbing, as well as spotting from the anus during the visit to the toilet. When a crack is infected, permanent anal itching may appear.
In chronic form, the pain may be mild, or even absent altogether, which, of course, does not mean the disappearance of the problem.
As mentioned above, candles from anal fissures with analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect are prescribed for the treatment of this pathology. Sometimes, in order to strengthen it, the patient is given additional special trays, and in complicated cases - injections.
How to begin treatment of anal fissures
If cracks appeared due to an exacerbation of hemorrhoids or a tendency to constipation, then treatment should begin with the normalization of the stool. Until the problem of dense stools disappears, cracks, naturally, will appear again and again.
Only regulation of the transit of the contents of the rectum will allow you not to return all the time to the problem of occurrence of new cracks. And the candles for the treatment of anal fissures will help you finally cope with them.
How the healing candles work
The effect of the described suppositories is mainly aimed at enhancing the regeneration of damaged rectal tissues. To these properties, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects are often added.
The most popular anal cracks, including an analgesic, are Anestezol, Ultraproct, and Calendula Candles and Procto-Glivenol. As an anti-inflammatory drug is considered to be a suppository containing shark liver oil, "Relief".
In the treatment of cracks, it is important not to start pathology, since if it is not cured within a month, then the healing process will be more painful and even surgical intervention may be required.
Candles anal anti-inflammatory
The anti-inflammatory effect of suppositories is one of the main ones in the treatment of both cracks and hemorrhoids. We list the drugs in which it is particularly pronounced:
- This includes "Salofalk" - a powerful remedy whose active ingredient is mesalazine. This drug should be used three times a day. But patients with violations of the kidneys and liver, as well as with peptic ulcer, these candles are contraindicated.
- Anal candles with propolis are very popular as a wound-healing anti-inflammatory drug. They can be administered only once a day( before bedtime).Treatment is carried out for 7-10 days. They have practically no contraindications.
- The drug "Anusol" has a strong antiseptic, drying and anti-inflammatory effect, which manifests itself within 20 minutes after the administration of the candle. It is also effective in burning, tingling or irritation in the anorectal area. Contraindicated in diseases of the prostate, tachycardia, heart failure, as well as pregnant and lactating.
- Also effective are methyluracil suppositories, not only relieving inflammation, but also enhancing tissue regeneration and possessing protective properties.
analgesic anal candles
Not all rectal suppositories produce an analgesic effect. It, naturally, depends on the active substances of the drug and their concentration.
One of the good tools for pain relief is Neo-Anusol candles, which can bring relief not only with cracks, but also with prolonged soaking hemorrhoids. No less effective is the preparation "Ginkor Procto", which saves from pain and itching in the anus. It is used as an anesthetic and after the operation for hemorrhoids.
For pregnant and lactating women, the candles "Natalsid" will be found. Alginic acid, which is part of the suppository, has the ability to swell in the liquid and envelop the walls of the rectum, which relieves the pain sensation. The same candles can reduce the inflammatory process within 7-8 days, and after 2 weeks, as a rule, complete recovery also occurs.
How to insert the anal candle
In order for the action of the rectal suppositories to be the most effective, the patient needs to follow certain rules:
- Candles in the anus are inserted only after the bowel has been emptied( if you can not do it yourself, put an enema).
- Prepare wet wipes and lie on your side. In this case, bend the legs in the knees - this position is the most convenient for the introduction of a candle. But you can carry out the procedure and lying on your back, placing a roller under your buttocks or kneeling and resting your elbows.
- Before you enter the suppository, relax and enter it slowly. To facilitate the introduction, you can lubricate the anus with a baby cream or petroleum jelly.
- Anal candles are inserted on the length of the index finger, after which the buttocks are reduced and held for a couple of seconds in this position.
- Wipe your hands with prepared napkins and lie down about half an hour. During this time, the drug will have time to suck in the rectal mucosa and begin its healing effect.
A few more tips
- Most often candles are administered twice a day - in the morning and in the evening, but sometimes one procedure is enough, and in some cases it is done three times a day( always last night's injection).
- If the procedure immediately caused you a strong desire to emptying, then after going to the toilet it will have to be repeated.
- Remember that injected anal candles can leak.
- If after the introduction of a candle you have painful sensations, be sure to inform your doctor about it. Perhaps this drug will have to be replaced with another one.
Specialists advise patients during the treatment to refrain from acid, acute and salty foods, as well as from alcohol, which can exacerbate the wound surface.
Within two weeks, the patient should cause the stool only with the enema and avoid foods that can cause indulgence, as liquid feces, getting to the bottom of the cracks, usually causes not only burning, but also infection of the wound, which is bad for the disease.