The Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology( Moscow)
The Scientific and Practical Center for Pediatric Neurology is the leading specialized medical institution in Russia. The clinic provides medical, rehabilitation assistance to children aged from infancy to 18 years. The main areas of study and practice are cerebral palsy, epilepsy and other convulsive conditions, the consequences of injuries, etc.
The Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology was opened in Moscow in 1983.The clinic is the only medical institution in the country with an integrated approach to the treatment of pediatric pathologies of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems. The range of activities includes diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in an outpatient or inpatient setting.
Specialists of the Center have accumulated considerable experience and knowledge in the treatment of profile diseases with congenital or acquired status. Great success was achieved in the clinic in the rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy, the consequences and complications after traumatic brain injuries, multiple sclerosis in children and many other diseases.
The Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology( Moscow) conducts a number of unique surgical operations in the deformation of bones, joints, spine, thorax, etc. Research and scientific activities aimed at studying diseases, improving methods of treatment, rehabilitation, social adaptation of children withdiseases.
A new direction of the institution's activity was the introduction of innovative methods into the practice of rehabilitation of children with autistic disorders, multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. In order to improve the skills of existing children's doctors, training seminars are held.
The scientific and practical center for children's psychoneurology DZM is located in a building, the project of which provided for the comfort of movement and placement of disabled children. The advanced equipment of the clinic is tailored to the needs of the children's audience, and its use is aimed at providing maximum assistance in treatment and rehabilitation.
The clinic offers research and diagnostics in the following directions:
- Research - functional, neurophysiological, radiological, MRI, CT of the spinal cord and brain, much more.
- Diagnostics - ultrasound, clinico-laboratory, stabilographic, biomechanical, etc.
To ensure a qualitative examination in a short period of time, the Department of Psychoneurology suggests using the "Diagnostic Bunk" program. Within the framework of the program, the child is hospitalized in the inpatient department, where within one week passes all the necessary studies, diagnostics and receives advice from a consultation of specialists.
The program includes:
- Consultations of specialists( neurologist, psychiatrist, neurosurgeon, speech therapist, orthopedist, etc.).
- ultrasound, MRI, X-ray.
- Electroencephalography and echoencephaloscopy.
- Electroneuromyography, ECG.
- CT with three-dimensional reconstruction.
After completing the research and obtaining the full spectrum of all the analyzes necessary for the study, a consultation consisting of leading specialists of the clinic develops a program and tactics for further treatment. The results and recommendations can be used within the walls of the SPC DP or in any other medical institution in the place of residence.
Types of treatment
The Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology provides specialized medical and counseling services to the following types:
- Treatment of cerebral palsy( congenital, acquired, perinatal types).
- Treatment of children after ischemic stroke, in the absence of contraindications( age group - 6-18 years).
- Rehabilitation of motor activity and mental state.
- Rehabilitation and treatment of children after traumatic brain injuries, recovery of motor activity and muscle tone.
- Surgical interventions - removal of joint deformities, musculoskeletal, reconstructive operations of the spine, etc.
- Treatment and rehabilitation of post-traumatic spinal cord injuries, spinal cord.
- High-tech help - decompression surgery with the use of microsurgical equipment, etc.
- Treatment of benign neoplasms.
- Motor rehabilitation, logopedic assistance.
- Psychological and pedagogical assistance - correction of behavior and status, vocational guidance, social adaptation, etc.
The Scientific and Practical Center of Child Psychoneurology is taking part in the pilot project "Moscow as a starting platform for the development of Paraolympic sport".Within the framework of participation in the clinic, a laboratory has been established, specializing in the definition of the sport in which the child will succeed. The forecast is made on the basis of monitoring the state in a dynamic mode. Technology is used in the sport of higher achievements.
The Children's Scientific and Practical Center for Psychoneurology conducts hospitalization after the initial admission and recommendation of the polyclinic of the SPC DP.An appointment for a consultation with a polyclinic specialist is conducted by phone( a referral physician is needed).The recording is free, repeated hospitalization of patients from Moscow is carried out at the center's discharge.
For consultation with subsequent hospitalization a package of documents is required:
- Written statement.
- Passport and birth certificate, where citizenship is indicated.
- A copy of the MHI policy, copy of the disability certificate( if any).
- Extract from an outpatient card.
- Results of studies and analyzes.
- Information about the epidemics.
- The results of tests for: HIV( AIDS), tuberculosis, viral hepatitis B and C, diphtheria, syphilis, enterobiasis, helminths, acute intestinal infections are mandatory.
The date of admission is determined on the day of treatment, it is necessary to confirm inpatient treatment 14 days before the appointed date by phone. If there is no confirmation, the place will be given to another patient.
Departments of the
Hospital The scientific and practical center for children's psychoneurology is staffed by a staff of highly qualified specialists. Before the child is identified in any department, a thorough examination of his condition is carried out. The results obtained form the basis for the development of an individual treatment and rehabilitation program.
The specialists of the clinic apply, as the newest methods and technologies of treatment, and classical methods that have long proved their effectiveness. The range of activities includes massage, medication, physiotherapy, high-tech care, surgical interventions, pyelotherapy and much more.
The hospital has departments:
- Admission department( hospitalization time is 09: 00-15: 00).
- Five neuropsychiatric departments with different specializations( including newborns) in the main complex and branches( Energeticheskaya str., Building 8, building 2, Altufievskoe shosse, building 30, lit. B).
- Neurosurgical, functional diagnostics.
- Psychiatric, psychoneurological.
- Traumatologic and orthopedic.
- Four day hospitals( main building, branches - on Energeticheskaya street, 8, Altufevskoe highway, 30, 3rd Krasnoarmeyskaya street, building 4).
- Physiotherapeutic, exercise therapy.
- Medical rehabilitation, radiation diagnosis.
- Anesthesiology and resuscitation, psychological and pedagogical department.
Scientific and Practical Center of Child Psychoneurology DZM has a multidisciplinary clinic where medical, counseling and diagnostic services are provided for the children's population.
Reception is conducted by doctors:
- Neurologists, psychiatrists, genetics.
- Orthopedists, nephrologists, virologists.
- Dermatologists, urologists, gynecologists( nursery).Endocrinologists, psychologists.
- Specialist in exercise therapy, speech therapists, oculist.
On the basis of the clinic, necessary studies are carried out to assess the condition and diagnosis of the disease. Reception is possible only by prior appointment except Saturday and Sunday.
At the reception of a specialist you must have documents:
- Passport of a parent or representative.
- Insurance policy of the child( CHI, LCA).
- Birth certificate of the child or passport, if any.
- Direction from the district doctor.
- Medkarta( extract from it).
- The results of analyzes and studies, information on previous inpatient treatment, surgical surgical procedures, etc.
Commission The GKZZ Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology DZM, in addition to medical and scientific activities, conducts medical commissions in order to provide children with the necessary pedagogical, medical and psychological assistance,pursuing the purpose of organizing educational and educational processes.
Registration for the planned commission is carried out by phone or at direct reference to the senior nurse in the office number 793. For registration, you need a characterization from a general educational institution.
Specialized assistance centers
The GBSU Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology is also a training and methodological institution on the basis of which specialized childcare rooms are organized:
- The Office for Relief with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Center for epilepsy( paroxysmal, convulsive conditions).
- Botulinum therapy room.
- The room of neuro-urological pathologies.
- Center for dynamic observation of infants( small, premature).
The Scientific and Practical Center for Child Psychoneurology reviews with positive assessments received for much. The mothers who stayed in the inpatient ward with their children note the professionalism of the doctors and their extensive work experience, excellent technical equipment of all departments and the sincere attitude of all the staff. There are hardly any children who are willingly treated, especially if the procedures are painful, but nurses and doctors always found kind words of comfort and treated with maximum effect. Almost all noted the cleanliness in the offices. The pedagogical collective was filled with gratitude for the organization of the educational process and fruitful leisure for the children.
Negative responses refer to particulars - some patients did not like hospital food, the absence of a pediatrician, the rudeness of some nurses. But in general, it is noted that the treatment provided in many ways brought either an improvement in the state, or recovery. Many patients after long ordeals only in NPC DP were able to get a diagnosis of their child's illness, find out the reasons for his appearance and begin treatment procedures.
The Children's Scientific and Practical Center for Psychoneurology has several branches in Moscow at the addresses:
- The main complex is Michurinsky Avenue, Building 74.
- Daytime Hospital No. 2, Divisions 10 and 11 - Energeticheskaya Str., Building 8, Building No. 2.
- Daytimehospital number 3, branch 12 - Altufevskoe highway, building 30 B.
- Day hospital № 4 - 3rd Krasnogvardeyskaya street, building 4.