"Export": instruction manual, analogues, description
It is not customary to speak about certain phenomena openly. However, they can bring a lot of trouble to their owners. It is such a pathology that constipation. This trouble seriously burdens a lot of people. Doctors, seeing this massive, gave constipation the status of an independent disease. For its treatment, laxatives are used. One of them is the medicine "Export".Instructions for use provide an opportunity to understand what this means is. Therefore, consider it.
Composition of the medicine
The drug "Exportal" is a crystalline powder of white color. It is designed for making mortar. Drug is used only in the form of a suspension.
If you talk about the medicines "Export" composition, it should be noted that the drug does not contain any auxiliary components. The only ingredient and, accordingly, the active substance of this agent is lactitol monohydrate.
Characteristics of the preparation
Medication "Export" instructions for use describes a laxative, having osmotic properties.
Lactiol, entering the intestine, is split into organic low-molecular acids.
Thanks to this, a number of positive reactions are observed in the body:
- , the osmotic pressure in the large intestine rises;
- increases the volume of stool;
- is the softening of the stool;
- facilitates the process of defecation;
- normalizes the functioning of the intestine.
After the use of the drug laxative effect, as a rule, occurs during the first day. This delay is dictated by the passage of a drug through the digestive tract. However, at the initial stages of therapy, this means a favorable outcome may occur on the second, and sometimes even on the third day.
Patients who have hepatic encephalopathy may also take the medicine "Export".The laxative effect in such people is dictated by the migration of ammonia into the large intestine from the blood.
Lactiol promotes an increase in the number of acidophilic bacteria, and inhibits the number of proteolytic microorganisms.
In addition, specifies the preparation of "Export" instructions for use on another property. The effect of the drug only extends to the large intestine.
Indications for use
Assign a remedy for the elimination of such pathologies:
- of hepatic precoma and coma;
- of hepatic encephalopathy.
In addition, the medicine is used to purify the intestines for medical purposes. It is used before surgery. This drug is prescribed before X-ray or endoscopy.
Dosage of medication
As any drug, this drug should be prescribed by a physician to the patient. The course of treatment, as well as the dosage of the medicine, depends entirely on the diagnosed pathology. It is extremely undesirable to use the "Exportal" preparation alone.
The instruction manual introduces such recommendations for use:
- Powder must be dissolved in liquid before use. To prepare the solution, you can use tea, juice, water, coffee or plain water.
- The medicine must be consumed while eating.
- If the patient has a dysbacteriosis or constipation, then the whole daily dose, which is 20 g, is prescribed to take at once. After applying the medicine, the patient should have a stool 1 time per day. After achieving a stable effect of the drug, its dosage is reduced.
- Duration of therapy - up to 5 months. It is unacceptable to unauthorized use of the drug for a longer period. After the specified time, you should consult your doctor for advice.
- If the drug is prescribed before the medical procedure, it is recommended to dilute the powder( 20 g) in 1 liter of water. This amount is divided into 3 parts. Take the medicine follows the following scheme: 1-st portion - at 12.00;The second part - at 15.00;3rd at 6 pm.
- In the case of hepatic encephalopathy, the dosage of the drug is selected individually. Initially, the patient is prescribed a daily dose: 0.5-0.7 g per 1 kg of body weight. Such an amount is divided into 3 receptions. The doctor adjusts the dosage until the patient normalizes the stool: 2 times a day.
Children need special supervision. Only a doctor can prescribe the medicine. In addition, they take the medicine "Export" child only under the supervision of a doctor.
Abstracts the following age-related dosages:
- Babies 1-6 years. The daily dosage is 2.5-5 g( this is 0.5-1 tsp powder).
- Children 6-12 years old. The norm per day is 5-10 g of powder( 1-2 tsp).
- Adolescents are 12-16 years old. It is recommended to take 10-20 g( 2-4 tsp) per day.
Contraindications to the prescription of
To prevent harm to the drug, be sure to review the list of limitations. Of course, it is best to consult on this issue with your doctor.
According to the instructions, the drug should not be taken with:
- abdominal pain;
- intestinal obstruction;
- of galactosemia;
- organic lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- rectal bleeding of an uncertain nature.
Side effects of
Adverse events occur during the initial treatment with this medication. Patients may experience discomfort in the abdomen. Sometimes patients complain of flatulence. These side effects completely disappear as soon as the body adapts to the drug.
The use of elevated doses for a long time, in the fight against hepatic encephalopathy, can provoke diarrhea. Such an unpleasant phenomenon can cause the patient electrolyte imbalance.
The overdose is indicated by diarrhea. In some people, diarrhea is accompanied by vomiting. In this case, it is necessary to reduce the dosage of the drug.
Analogues of the preparation
If you have a question about what to replace the original remedy, then be sure to contact your doctor. Do not forget that analogues of medicines should be prescribed only by a qualified specialist. In this case, you can be sure that the therapy will bring relief, and not harm your body.
As a rule, the following are recommended analogues of the drug "Exportal":
- "Importer H".
- Fleet Phospho-Soda.
Cost of medicine
How much does the drug "Exportal" cost to patients? The price of a medication is quite an urgent issue, which causes interest in patients.
The medicine is available in several packages:
- 1 package - 20 bags of powder per 10 g;
- 1 box - 10 pieces.to 10 g.
Of course, the drug "Export" price varies depending on the packaging. If you decide to buy a box with 20 bags, then the drug will cost you 550-580 rubles. The cost of packing with 10 packages is 320-350 rubles.
Opinions about the drug
And now we will consider what patients and doctors think about the medicine "Export".
The patients' reviews are mostly positive. Analyzing the opinions of people taking the drug "Export", we can conclude that the remedy is an affordable and excellent laxative. This medicine was an excellent solution for the population suffering from constipation.
In addition, the tool is very popular, because it is suitable for all family members. People argue that a favorable effect has been observed when using the medication in a variety of situations, provoking problems with the gastrointestinal tract: climate change, long trips, changes in diet or regime.
Doctors also note the effectiveness of the drug "Export".The doctors' testimonies testify that the medicine acts on the body quite gently. Experts emphasize: the medicine is an excellent probiotic. Consequently, it not only effectively cleanses the intestines, but also provides for the elimination of the problem.