Research Institute Sklifosovsky( Moscow): a list of services, doctors, departments, how to get, feedback
The scientific research institute named after Professor of Medicine Nikolai Vasilievich Sklifosovsky is widely known as the largest and most widely used scientific and practical medical center in Russia.
Sklifosovsky Research Center
Just imagine, Sklifosovsky Research Institute has more than 40 scientific divisions, and half of them are clinical! The scientific-medical contingent of the Institute includes more than 800 people, among them 167 candidates of medical sciences, 37 professors, 6 people of honored workers of Russian science, 78 doctors of science, 3 corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and even three academicians.
On the basis of the Sklifosovsky Research Institute, sophisticated and unique surgical interventions are performed using modern high-tech methods. From morning to evening, doctors of various profiles provide assistance to residents of Moscow and regions, and some patients receive inpatient treatment. The research institute has 962 beds, including 120( 1-5 local) resuscitation rooms. And, of course, a large number of patients receive emergency care here on an outpatient basis. In addition, the center has outreach medical teams, ready, if needed, to provide it to other Moscow clinics and their patients.
Sklifosovsky Institute: departments and services
There are several departments in the structure of the medical center:
- Five departments for the provision of emergency specialized care.
- Seven diagnostic controls.
- Six highly specialized profile departments.
- Vascular center of regional importance.
- And other scientific, as well as auxiliary units, which include the administrative and economic service departments.
In a single place such a wide scope
In addition to restoring patients' health, Sklifosovsky Research Institute is engaged in educational activities, that is, specialists undergo additional training to improve their skills. Moreover, the center heads and conducts all sorts of scientific research work related to emergency medicine. Every day, work is carried out on the development and improvement of diagnostic medical methods and their interaction with the already known. Of course, the results are successfully implemented in practice.
The department of emergency vascular surgery every day performs round-the-clock city duty and conducts only in Moscow up to 50% of emergency operations in patients with ruptured aneurysms in the abdominal department. Each year the department carries out up to 900 reconstructive operations on vessels. Such a significant amount of work carried out by the department's employees is possible, thanks to the creation of a number of 24-hour services.
The Scientific and Practical Toxicological Center of FMBA:
- Department of Physics of Living Systems( MIPT).Here specialists in applied physics and mathematics are trained, who are involved directly in such fields as biology, medicine, biomedical physics, computer science and engineering.
- Department of Transplantology and Artificial Organs( MGMSU).Specialists receive theoretical knowledge and are trained in practical methods of examining patients who need high-tech medical care.
- The Department of Neurosurgery and Neuroreanimation( MSMSU University) has the latest diagnostic equipment and ultramodern operating theaters, in which the most complex operations are daily performed with the help of microneurosurgical techniques. For conducting lectures and theoretical studies, the department at all clinical bases is equipped with multimedia equipment and computers.
- Department of Emergency and General Surgery( RMAPO), the main direction of which are repeated and reconstructive and restorative operations on the organs of the thorax and abdominal cavity.
- Department of Clinical Toxicology( RMAPO).The essence of the main direction of the scientific work of the department: research and study of the most common types, as well as new forms of chemical disease, the development of medical technologies for detoxification and antidote therapy of acute poisoning.
Daily and round the clock
Daily round-the-clock work of the center is to provide people with urgent emergency help. Hospitalization of patients is carried out when the brigades deliver "ambulance", as well as those who have come to the directions of polyclinics, trauma centers, women's consultations and other medical institutions.
In addition to the emergency ambulance provided by Sklifosovsky Research Institute, the staff conducts diagnostic consultations, ultrasound, MTP, radioisotope and functional diagnostics, as well as endoscopic procedures, including: rectosigmoscopy, rectosigmacolonoscopy, duodenoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy and fibrobronchoscopy.
At a high level, the work of laboratory diagnosis is carried out daily in the medical center in terms of general clinical, microbiological, hematological, isoserological, coagulological, histological, bacteriological and immunological studies.
The list of paid services of research institutes and prices
Research center Sklifosovsky for all comers provides a number of paid services. Treatment on a contractual fee requires preliminary processing of documents and check issuance. The office for recording and decorations is located in the central reception section of the research institute. Medical card issuance and payment for services should be made on the day of the patient's admission, at least 15-20 minutes before the appointed time. What does the Sklifosovsky Institute provide paid services? All citizens can get:
- Diagnostic medical advice on the issue of pain and its treatment. The cost is 2000 rubles.
- Blockade under ultrasound or X-ray( C-arm) Medical diagnostics. The cost of the procedure is 9900 rubles.
- Treatment and diagnostic blockade in conjunction with the installation of a catheter under the X-ray( C-arm) and ultrasound control. The cost is 11,640 rubles.
- Service for radiofrequency( pulse therapy, radio frequency denervation).The cost is 30400 rubles.
- Intraarticular injections of hyaluronic acid preparations. The cost( excluding the cost of the medication) is 1900 rubles.
- Drip administration of analgesics( intravenous).The cost is 3000 rubles.
- Supervision, consulting support of the postoperative period( with treatment based on systemic analgesia).The cost is 10000 rubles.
- Consulting support of the postoperative period with treatment on the basis of systemic and regional analgesia. The cost is 15,000 rubles.
How to get to Sklifosovsky Research Institute? Address of the institution
Muscovites are well aware of where the famous medical center is located. But daily a large number of people from the regions come to the capital for highly qualified treatment. People want to get into the Sklifosovsky Institute. How to get to the medical center? Nothing complicated in this. It is only necessary to reach the station "Prospekt Mira" or "Sukharevskaya" by metro. From any of these stops, you can walk to the Sklifosovsky Research Institute in 5-10 minutes. Address of the institution: 129090, Moscow, Bolshaya Sukharevskaya Square house 3.
It will be enough to visit the medical center once and the question of how to find it will be closed forever.
Reviews about NV Sklifosovsky Research Institute
The majority of patients with warmth and gratitude are doctors of the research institute. Numerous reviews of timely care, correctly diagnosed diagnoses and successfully conducted complex operations indicate the high competence and professionalism of the doctors of the clinic. By the nature of its activities, the doctor's work is a titanic work that helps people to gain health and happiness. And the doctors of the Sklifosovsky Institute have many state awards for professionalism. And it says a lot.
But, unfortunately, it is possible to meet and negative feedback, which expressed resentment for specific professionals. Such comments, as a rule, relate to their attitude towards the sick. The administration of the clinic does not disregard every case, reacting by reprimand or punishment from an employee who violated the ethics of the medical center. This suggests that the leaders of Sklifosovsky Research Institute cherish the reputation of the clinic. But good reviews, of course, much more. It is especially pleasant to read them about those situations when it came to saving human life, where the main role was played by such a miracle as the skill of a doctor.
Services provided at the Sklifosovsky Institute
Sklifosovsky Medical Center provides many different services that can be divided into separate groups:
- Outpatient care. It includes consultations with a cardiologist, a toxicologist, an orthopedic traumatologist, a cardiovascular surgeon and other practicing doctors at the clinic.
- Inpatient care is provided in each of the existing departments of the SRI,
- Rehabilitation assistance. These are exercises on exercise therapy, laser therapy, mechanotherapy, physiotherapy and so on.
Institute of First Aid to them. Sklifosovsky is equipped with a modern technical base, this fact in combination with constantly conducted research and scientific developments allows you to reach great heights. What was considered impossible yesterday was already replenishing a number of scientific achievements available for use. Thanks to this, the doctors of Sklifosovsky Research Institute are able to provide assistance even to patients who were previously considered hopeless. Here, one takes height from height to make humanity more healthy, active and successful.
Department of Neurosurgery and Neuroreanimation MGMSU in Sklifosovsky Research Institute
The Department of Neurosurgery in the Medical Faculty of MGMSU was established on July 23, 2003 on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council. As a practical science, neurosurgery has emerged as a separate discipline. The diagnostic methods became more sophisticated, the indicator of the significance of this discipline in the structure of the provision of high-quality neurosurgical care grew. Such departments of SRI Sklifosovsky as intensive therapy and resuscitation began to require specialists with the required special training, as a result of which the existing chair was renamed the Department of Neurosurgery and Neuroreanimation on the basis of protocol No. 7 signed by the Academic Council of the University.
The main directions of the pedagogical work of
- Department Teaching of the disciplines "Neurosurgery"And" neuroreanimation "for the fifth year students of the Faculty of Medicine full-time day and evening departments within the boundaries of the higher prof.education.
- The cycle of lessons in subjects is calculated in a total of 52 hours, of which 6 are devoted to lecturing, 30 given practical classes and the remaining 16 - independent work of students.
- Postgraduate education, which includes training in clinical residency and postgraduate study according to the curriculum developed.
- General improvement and enhancement of practical experience and knowledge for doctors of neurosurgeons, neurologists, traumatologists and anesthesiologists-resuscitators. The duration of studies is 288 hours, plus thematic( certification) improvement and professional development for neurosurgeons with a duration of training - 144 hours.
As a postgraduate education the department of SRI Sklifosovsky Research Institute "Neurosurgery and Neuroreanimation" organizes master classes on various issues in the field of urgent neurosurgery related to non-traumatic intracranial hemorrhages, craniocerebral trauma and so on. The lessons are enriched with lectures by leading specialists, clinical case studies and demonstration operations on anatomical models. The base of the department is a branch of the Institute of First Aid to them. N. V. Sklifosovsky.
It is possible to get treatment in the neurosurgery department:
- After receiving the direction of the Moscow emergency medical station.
- By appointment through the consultation center of the center for referral from Moscow medical institutions.
- On a paid commercial basis through the contract department of the Institute.
A few lines of the history of the emergence of the
. As it all began, you can learn only from archival sources. And they tell us that in 1803 Count Nikolai Petrovich Sheremetyev organized a patronage mission for the development of science. He bought a house and assigned one part to a mini-hospital for 50 people, and the second - under a girlish shelter for 25 orphans. This was the first institution in our country to provide medical care to the poor.
During the war of 1812, the Sheremetiev hospice organized a hospice for the wounded French army, then( from 1878), wounded soldiers of the Russian-Turkish war came here. Participants in all subsequent wars also received medical care here. Since 1815, there has been a constant surgical practice. And on this already established medical base, the Institute of Emergency Care was organized.
Why the name of Professor Sklifosovsky?
In 1929 the institution began to be named in honor of N. V. Sklifosovsky for his works on practical surgery, which in wartime were urgently trained by specialists. Such doctors had to practically immediately apply the acquired knowledge to practice. During the war, the flow of the wounded did not stop, and the professor's labors concerning operations on the abdominal cavity, antiseptics, jaw resection and even cutting of goiter saved the lives of many wounded fighters. This was the merit of Sklifosovsky. Hospital Sheremetyev named in his honor by right.
Sklifosovsky himself during the military campaigns gained a wealth of practical experience, as he worked in dressing stations, a surgeon-consultant, a field surgeon and a leading surgeon of the Russian army. His military activities gave a lot of material for the publication of a number of works on military medicine and health.
Arrangement and growth of the
Established in the territory of the Sheremetyevo hospital, the ambulance station, which was headed by G. Gerstein at the time, became the branch of the Institute. Then he was headed by A. S. Puchkov, under whose leadership a well-established system of documentation and reporting was created. It greatly facilitated the work of the staff, organizational principles were developed, and technical re-equipment was carried out, and as a result, the work of the branch rose to a new qualitative level. Until the fortieth year the station remained part of the Institute, and later it was allocated to a completely independent organization.
The Sklifosovsky Institute has become a pioneer innovator in the organization of an emergency surgical service. Its main principles were formulated, such as the provision of skilled operational assistance at any time, morning conferences to discuss the work of the day, participate in the diagnosis of radiologists and so on.
SRI was the first to raise the issue of the need for preventive work related to the prevention of accidents and actively promoted the adoption of a number of measures to help secure the everyday side of life in Moscow.
From military to peacetime
The number of wounded soldiers taken during the Great Patriotic War by the Institute. NV Sklifosovsky exceeded tens of thousands. Everyone was provided with the necessary assistance. To save the lives of many of them had to immediately take to the operating room. Here, the most complicated operations were performed to save the lives of the soldiers and return them to the system. Then, on the foremost fronts, many operating surgeons and nurses of the Sklifosovsky center worked. The hospital hospital was reorganized in accordance with peacetime tasks.
Over the past decade, the Sklifosovsky Medical Center has an educational and clinical department that annually produces up to two hundred residents. The postgraduate and doctoral studies in such specialties as cardiology, anesthesiology and resuscitation, traumatology and orthopedics, surgery, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery have been opened and are successfully functioning. The editorial and publishing department of the Center is preparing to publish scientific works of the scientific research institute. In addition to all this, the institute boasts the availability of a rich scientific and medical library.
In the scientific research institute Sklifosovsky, which arose two centuries ago on the basis of the hospital-shelter, for the whole history of existence there were many well-known doctors in the world medical community. Health is the most valuable gift for a person. And you need to protect it as much as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes, even regardless of our accuracy and caution, there are accidents, burns and injuries that require urgent and immediate medical intervention. This is precisely why the Sklifosovsky Institute exists. Here you are at any time ready to help.