"Atma": the instruction. Medication "Atma": application, reviews
Extremely unpleasant symptoms accompanying colds, is a cough. This phenomenon is difficult for patients to tolerate. After coughing can disturb sleep, make it difficult to eat, and sometimes even complicate cerebral circulation. That is why many medications have been developed that can combat this symptom. An excellent medicine, eliminating cough, is the medicine "Atma".The instruction allows to study the medicament in detail.
Description of the drug
The medication "Atma" instructions for use positions as a comprehensive homeopathic remedy.
It has the following properties:
Among the beneficial effects on the body of this medication, the following effects stand out:
- reduction in dyspnea;
- decrease in nonspecific reactivity, bronchospasm;
- reduction of asthma attacks and their intensity;
- dilution and excretion of thick mucus;
- improved quality of sputum;
- restoration of bronchial epithelial activity;
- decreased mucosal edema;
- providing anti-inflammatory effects;
- prevention of sclerotic disorders in bronchi and lung;
- respiratory protection from inflammatory mediators;
- providing improved immunity.
The drug "Atma" instruction recommends the use for the treatment of chronic bronchitis of a smoker. After all, this remedy greatly facilitates the coughing process and protects against the development of irreversible disorders in the lung tissues and bronchi.
Drug is dispensed as a drop. They seem to be transparent and do not have a specific smell. The solution is sold in vials containing 20, 50, 100 ml of liquid. In addition, the drug is equipped with a convenient drip dispenser.
Indications for use
The "Atma" drops recommends the use in the fight against cough of the most diverse origin. The drug does not have age limitations. This product is suitable even for newborn babies.
The main indications for prescribing medications are the following:
- smoker's bronchitis( chronic);
- an allergic cough;
- bronchial asthma;
- cough of mixed nature;
- obstructive bronchitis;
- infectious cough;
- bronchitis( chronic form and acute phase).
Features of the drug
It was mentioned above that the medicine is a homeopathic remedy. This is why it does not cause adverse reactions in patients. In addition, the drug has virtually no contraindications. The only limitation to taking this drug is individual hypersensitivity.
Thus, the drops of "Atma" - this is an absolutely safe drug that allows you to effectively cough. It is perfect for all patients, including newborns.
Recommendations for the use of Atma medication, the instruction states the following:
- Infants up to 1 year old. Such crumbs should dilute 1 drop of the drug in water or breast milk. The medication is repeated 3 times a day.
- Guys from 1 year to 12 years. The dosage of the drug is from 2 to 7 drops. Children are recommended to dilute the drug in water. You should also give the medicine three times a day.
- Patients with 12 years. Thus, the dose increases to 10 drops. Reception is carried out 3 times a day.
Be sure to listen to the doctor's recommendation. Often during the first 3 days, doctors advise to take the medicine about 6-8 times a day. And only then you can go to the standard scheme of use - three times a day.
To increase the absorption by the body of the drug "Atma" should take it minutes 30 before eating or one hour after it.
The onset of treatment with this medication may be accompanied by an increase in symptoms. This effect is short-lived. In this case, it is he who indicates the cleansing of the bronchi from mucus.
Course of treatment
The duration of therapy is determined by the patient's condition. Therefore, to determine it, it is best to consult a specialist.
The instruction accompanying the Atma preparation recommends the following duration of treatment:
- Acute bronchitis. The therapy lasts about 2-4 weeks.
- Cough smoker. In this case, the treatment lasts approximately 2-3 months.
- Chronic bronchitis( non-obstructive).With this pathology, the medication is taken for 1 month.
- Obstructive bronchitis( chronic), bronchial asthma. Therapy with the drug lasts 3 months.
- Prevention. For such patients, treatment can last from 2 weeks to 2 months. It is also recommended to repeat the course throughout the year 2-3 times.
Drops of "Atma" are well tolerated by the body. There is no evidence of a drug overdose. And, as stated above, the medicine does not have contraindications. In addition, it does not provoke a negative side symptomatology.
Special attention is needed by pregnant and lactating mothers. Such a category of patients can only be prescribed by a doctor. After all, special studies providing a guarantee of safe reception for the health of the baby and the mother were not carried out.
Can I combine this drug with other medicines? Doctors say that during the study of the drug, no negative phenomena were identified when interacting with other agents.
When appointing this medication, one thing should be considered. Drops in their composition contain ethyl alcohol in an amount of 0.4 g / ml. Therefore, patients who suffer from alcohol dependence should not take the drug "Atma".
Price of medicine
The drug is manufactured in Austria, the company "Richard Bittner AG."Accordingly, its cost is much higher than that of domestic counterparts.
So, what is the product "Atma" price? On average, this medicine( 50 ml) costs the patient 1590 rubles.
The opinion of patients
Of course, first of all they are interested in those who think about the effectiveness of the drug "Atma", reviews of people who use the drug. What do these patients say about this drug?
Opinions of patients, as often happens, are quite different. There are ardent supporters of this medicine. But there are those who consider the drug ineffective.
However, there are much more frequent reports about drops of "Atma" positive reviews. Such people claim that the medicine excels from coughing. In this case, its effectiveness is observed after the first administration. The medicine is able to get rid of suffocating cough, it stimulates the sputum discharge. A great advantage of the drug is its naturalness. Patients emphasize that the herbal composition of the drug causes them confidence.
However, patients also find disadvantages in this drug. People point to the unpleasant taste of drops. The shortcomings include long-term therapy with medication. Another significant disadvantage is the high cost of the drug.