"Azelik"( cream): instructions for use, description, composition and reviews
The most common problem among young people are acne and acne on the face. The human integuments have a specific microflora, where numerous species of bacteria live. The problems of the appearance of acne are associated with the active activity of microorganisms such as epidermal staphylococcus and acne. Cream-gel "Azelik" - one of the most effective drugs fighting with similar bacteria. The agent suppresses melanocytes, which harm the skin. The active substances contained in the drug interfere with their development and activation.
A favorable environment for acne is provided by the presence of fatty acids, whereas the gel reduces their production."Azelik" is cream-gel, which has an antiseptic effect. He fights well with acne, the formation of pigmented spots, helps to ease the exfoliation of the horny tissues of the skin.
Composition and Form of Release
The main component of the gel is azelaic acid, which has keratolytic and antiseptic effects. Also in the composition of the medicinal product are:
- propylene glycol;
- distilled water;
- benzoic acid;
"Azelik" - cream gel, which is sold at pharmacies is freely available. To purchase it, you do not need to present a prescription from a doctor.
The product is available in aluminum tubes with a volume of 5, 15 and 30 g. If the gel is to be used for the first time, it is recommended to purchase the smallest package. This will determine whether the drug is right for you personally. Tube of 5 grams is enough for 2-3 weeks of daily use.
Indications for use
Before using the drug to treat skin, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist. This will eliminate possible negative consequences and will help to find out if the preparation "Azelik" is suitable in your case. Cream-gel is effective for acne, black spots, inflammatory processes of the skin and pimples. Its action is directed:
- on normalization of functions of sebaceous glands;
- for cleaning pores from various contaminants and microorganisms;
- for the removal of pigmentation.
Instruction for use
To date, the pharmaceutical market offers a huge selection of drugs aimed at fighting acne. This bacterium is the main cause of acne. One of the most effective means is the domestic preparation "Azelik"( cream).The instructions for use clearly describe indications for use, side effects and contraindications. Therefore, before you start to treat acne, you need to carefully read the insert-instruction.
Before applying the gel on the skin, it must be thoroughly cleaned with special cosmetics. You need to remove dirt, keratinized tissue and greasy shine. Some people use the simplest laundry soap for this purpose. It has an antiseptic effect and is not capable of causing an allergic reaction. Tar soap has a drying effect on the skin and reduces the production of fatty acids in the subcutaneous layers.
The cream is applied with light, massaging movements. The gel layer should be thin so that it absorbs well into the epidermis.
Duration of use will depend on the intensity of acne and the general condition of the skin. The minimum course of treatment is 1 month, with more advanced conditions, therapy can last up to six months. The procedure is carried out twice a day.
If skin condition is started, additional medication may be required, but before combining Azelik with other medicines, it is necessary to consult a dermatologist. This is necessary to exclude the appearance of an allergic reaction and to prevent a decrease in the effectiveness of treatment.
"Azelik" - a cream that relieves not only the symptoms of acne. He successfully eliminates the very cause of the appearance of acne and acne, as it penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis and destroys the pathogenic microflora.
Precautions and Contraindications for Use
Use the product very carefully, as it is unacceptable to get it on the mucous membranes of the eyes, mouth and nasal cavity. People prone to allergic reactions should visit the dermatologist before taking the drug, since intolerance to any of the components of the drug can lead to side effects.
It is not necessary to panic if at the very beginning of use there are such manifestations as:
- slight itching;
- burning sensation;
- keratinized tissues, will begin to actively separate.
The reason for such phenomena can be a high sensitivity of the epidermis. In this case, it is necessary to lower the dosage of the drug or to temporarily abandon its use.
The first two weeks cream is applied to the face only once a day, if the skin reacts normally to the cream, you can increase the dosage.
If the reception of the drug is accompanied by a negative reaction of the body, you should consult a doctor and completely stop using the drug.
In the process of clinical studies revealed that the action of the cream does not cause any pathologies in the fetus during gestation. Therefore, the use of "Azelik" during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not contraindicated.
The best time for treatment is winter.
Advantages of using
Doctors and patients note such advantages of the cream:
- eliminates inflammation and eliminates redness of the skin;
- does not allow the development of a pathogenic microflora;
- reduces the formation of black dots and horny scales;
- properties of free radicals are neutralized;
- dissolution of sebaceous plugs;
- podsushivanie pimples;
- restoration of normal operation of sebaceous glands;
- exerts a lightening effect on the skin and smooths the epidermal tissues.
Debunking the Myths of
People are big fabricators, so it's no wonder that the use of various drugs breeds myths. We will try to debunk them:
- There is an opinion that if there is a rash on the skin, make sure that decorative cosmetics are not used. In fact, modern scientists have developed many special tools that do not cause harm and have a curative effect. For example, the basis for make-up can be a cream for acne "Azelik".The price of the drug is very affordable, a 30-gram tube will cost the buyer about 300 rubles. Also, the cream can be applied to the skin before using sunscreen.
- It is rumored that preparations containing azelaic acid cause aging of the skin and promote the appearance of wrinkles. But it is not so. Mistaken opinion is caused by the characteristic features of the drug - it dries the skin. To fix this is very simple, using the means for moisturizing.
- Some people doubt that "Azelik"( cream) will cope with black dots on the face. The instructions for use clearly indicate the problems with which this drug is struggling. These include: acne, inflammatory processes on the skin, black dots. Naturally, an immediate effect should not be expected. Regular use of the gel prevents the contamination of pores, reduces the activity and reproduction of pathogens, thereby reducing the likelihood of a new acne.
Analogues and their cost
There are times when you can not buy the right medicine for one reason or another. In this situation, you can buy an analog product. There are means that, by their pharmacological properties, can replace the Azelik cream. Analogues can slightly differ in chemical composition and cost. Below is a list of such preparations and their approximate cost:
- Cream of Indian production "Aziks-derm"( 30 g).The cost is about 600 rubles.
- German preparation - Skinoren gel. Price 15 g - 600 rubles;30 g - 1200 rubles;50 g - 1500 rubles.
- "Klensit"( India) costs from 400 to 800 rubles, depending on the volume.
The great advantage of Azelik cream is its cost. Unlike analogues, the drug costs less, although in its functions it is not inferior to them. This is due to the fact that the medicine is manufactured by a domestic manufacturer, and not imported from abroad.
Any medicine should be stored in places where children can not find it, and Azelik cream is no exception. The air temperature should not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. The product is suitable for use for two years from the date of release. Freezing and heating the medicine is unacceptable.
Reviews of consumers
Most people who used Azelik cream leave only positive feedback. The drug showed itself well in the treatment of acne eruptions. It removes greasy gloss on the skin, it removes pigment spots and acne well. The main advantage of the product is the drying effect, as it helps the pimple to ripen quickly.