Aloe with hemorrhoids. Candles made from aloe leaves with honey. Aloe in folk medicine
Since hemorrhoids are a fairly common disease of our time, modern medicine has made quite good progress in its treatment. However, it often happens that people, embarrassed by such a problem to see a doctor, resort to alternative medicine. One such folk methods is based on the use of the medicinal plant aloe in the hemorrhoids .
Causes of the appearance of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids have been known for many millennia. This medical term is called varicose veins of the rectum and anus. There are several reasons that can lead to a similar disease:
- heavy physical labor;
- genetic inheritance;
- complication in childbirth;
- irresponsible attitude to healthy eating;
- is a sedentary lifestyle.
Hemorrhoids are very painful, which leads to a lot of inconveniences and a deterioration in the quality of life. But, according to statistics, only one out of four people falls for help in medical institutions. Many try to cure an unexpected painful problem with unconventional methods. Almost all the houses on the windowsill necessarily have a vase with
Aloe with hemorrhoids
Consider one of the methods of curing an unpleasant rectum disease at home. Aloe - plant is not only affordable. In folk medicine for the treatment of hemorrhoids, it occupies one of the leading places. It is very effective in restoring the immune system, namely:
- improves metabolic processes;
- promotes rapid tissue repair;
- does not allow the development of a pathogenic microflora;
- has antibacterial action and so on.
In addition, it is important to know what useful substances are contained in aloe, and there are quite a few of them:
- vitamins E, A, C, B;
- essential oils;
- resin and more.
As a result of the observations, it was noted that the hemorrhoidal nodes with aloe use heal quickly enough. At the same time, the discomfort and pains inherent in this disease are significantly reduced. Aloe - plant is so harmless that it is used even in case of treatment of hemorrhoids in children.
Correct application of aloe
Aloe treatment includes two main methods:
- Oral, in which the plant gives a laxative effect. This is a very important method, since with it the probability of injury to the rectum becomes minimal. To do this, freshly cut aloe leaves squeeze the juice and take one teaspoon about 10-20 minutes before eating.
- Outer - involves the use of aloe in hemorrhoids in the form of decoctions and lotions. Also effective are candles and tampons that not only help to get rid of the pain, but also eliminate the formed swelling.
How to make a decoction of aloe leaves
Aloe in traditional medicine is often used as a decoction. The plant for treatment usually takes already reached 3-5 years. To prepare the broth you need to take 4-5 fleshy sheets, wash them well and add water. There is enough 0.5 liter of water for such a quantity of leaves. Capacity should be put in a water bath and warm up somewhere 15-20 minutes. The resulting broth should be cooled and filtered. Leaves of aloe with hemorrhoids in the form of a decoction are used, as a rule:
- for sedentary baths;
- for compresses;
- for microclysters;
- for lotions.
For the same procedures used and infusion of the leaves of aloe. It's getting easier. Leaves should be chopped, pour boiling water and let stand for 20-25 minutes. Infusion is desirable to use immediately, for the next use, cook better fresh.
Compresses and lotions
Treatment of hemorrhoids with aloe with compresses and lotions is effective for external hemorrhoids. There are several ways. Consider some of them:
- Spoon the juice of the century-old mixed with a small amount of sea-buckthorn oil. Cotton swabs, impregnated with the resulting composition, apply to the area of the anal opening. This lotion can be done two or three times a day.
- Fold in a few layers of bandage or gauze and thoroughly moisten them with juice or a decoction of aloe. Then gauze is applied to the outer knots and covered with a film. This compress can be left overnight.
- Rub the aloe vera pulp through the sieve and mix it in equal amounts with honey and butter. The resulting mass is applied to gauze and, as in the previous example, to attach it to the knots.
It is important to keep in mind that both the juice and the pulp of the century should be prepared for one application and not left for later, as in time all this will lose its healing properties.
Candles and tampons with aloe
With exacerbation of internal hemorrhoids for their treatment, candles and tampons made from aloe are more effective. Prepare them easily. Here are a few ways:
- Well-washed and peeled fleshy leaves of the century to cut along and turn the flesh upward. The candle is ready. You just need to give it a comfortable shape and apply.
- From the convenient material, for example from a foil or a thick paper, to make molds, in size resembling a usual rectal candle. In them, pour freshly squeezed aloe juice mixed with the pulp and send to the freezer. Candles are ready. You can mix aloe juice with natural liquid honey in a proportion of one and one, and this composition should be poured into molds. Candles made from frozen aloe juice last longer retain their useful properties.
- You can use tampons to treat hemorrhoids. To do this, take a tightly rolled piece of cotton or gauze and moisten in aloe juice.
Candles and tampons promote the healing of cracks in the anus, regeneration of the rectal mucosa, affect pathogenic bacteria and microorganisms.
Honey with aloe with hemorrhoids
From the above it becomes clear that when making candles and lotions of aloe, the main active substance is recommended to add liquid honey. Natural honey with hemorrhoids also has a therapeutic effect, namely:
- is an analgesic;
- is a disinfectant.
That is, thanks to the medicinal properties of honey, the healing effect of aloe is enhanced. Only you need to keep in mind that honey will help only if it is natural and quality. The product bought in the store is unlikely to be of use. You can apply honey to the hemorrhoids and without aloe. Even with hemorrhoids it is recommended to eat honey in its pure form, dissolving it. But do not need to add to tea or water, as it can lose some of its useful properties.
Efficiency of hemorrhoids treatment at home
As practice shows, in the case of such an uncomfortable disease, which we are considering, people do not really aspire to the hospital. The use of aloe in traditional medicine for inflammation of the rectum, of course, is not a panacea for the acquired disease, but there are many examples of cure with it at home. Baths, lotions, candles made from aloe with hemorrhoids reviews are called quite effective .Here are a few examples of comments:
- as a result of applying whole peeled leaves to the cones peeled to the cones, the inflammation on the third day decreased noticeably, and a week later the cones completely disappeared;
- after the onset of hemorrhoids after childbirth as a result of the use of sedentary baths( you can also add a chamomile broth in the tubs) and lotion with aloe for five days, the inflammation went into decline;
- during periodic exacerbations of hemorrhoids, candles from the pulp of aloe and honey perfectly helped in eliminating the inflammatory process.
We have named several universal and effective methods of treating hemorrhoids with the help of aloe. Positive feedback about this treatment is said, of course, only in favor of traditional medicine. But official medicine in no case can not be discounted.
No one will want pain in hemorrhoids, when it's impossible not only to work normally, but it's uncomfortable to walk, and sometimes it will not turn out to fall asleep either. It is very important to treat such a disease as varicose veins of the rectum and anus. Aloe, honey and other folk remedies can and even need to be addressed primarily for the purpose of preventing the disease, as well as for eliminating inflammation in acute forms and then achieving remission. However, there may be contraindications to the use of aloe, for example, such as:
- individual intolerance;
- allergic reactions.
Therefore, in such cases with exacerbation of hemorrhoids, it is better not to use folk methods, but to contact a specialized doctor who will offer you appropriate and effective treatment.