The liver is the most important organ in a person, because it is he who is responsible for purifying the body of toxins. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of his condition constantly. Today it is almost impossible to find people who have a liver that is absolutely healthy. If you do not regularly use the drug to clean the liver, excessive slagging can lead to the development of serious diseases, for example, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis or even cirrhosis of the liver.
Preparations for toxin removal
A large number of different medicines are presented on the shelves of pharmacies, and the average person can not easily pick the right one. The best drug for cleaning the liver is one that is based on natural ingredients, rather than synthetic ones that can destroy the structure of the body cells. Thanks to the action of organic elements, the natural "filter" of a person cleans the blood better of harmful toxins. In the process of therapy, one must adhere to the diet, give up harmful habits and ensure a proper rest.
Methods of cleaning the liver
Methods of recovery of the body cells:
- Folk mode.
- Pharmaceutical treatment.
The popular way of cleaning the liver
The principle of action of natural preparations is based on the choleretic effect.
Advantages of this method of treatment:
- improvement of the gastrointestinal tract;
- removal of stones from the gallbladder.
- possible health damage( stones can clog the bile ducts, as a result, there is a need for surgical intervention);
- internal contents of liver cells are not cleared;
- increases the risk of developing pancreatitis;
- pain during therapy.
Popular "grandmother's" recipes
The most popular folk remedies are hercules with mineral water. Natural preparations for purifying the liver can restore the cells of the biological filter and improve the structure of tissues. A glass of dry porridge should be poured in the evening with water, left overnight and eaten in the morning on an empty stomach. Oats do have a beneficial effect on the entire body, since it effectively removes harmful substances. The second popular method of self-healing is cleaning the liver with oil. You need to consume olive oil with lemon juice. But, unfortunately, this technique is far from safe. Doctors do not advise this popular method of self-treatment.
All drugs for improving liver function fall into two main categories:
- Hepatoprotectors, which include Karsil, Essentiale, Liv 52, Esliver, Ovesol, Methionine. These drugs are based on natural ingredients. Their pharmacological action is designed to stabilize the lining of the liver cells and protect them from destruction. As a rule, such a preparation for purifying the liver is prescribed for various diseases of this organ.
- Cholagogue tablets, for example, "Allochol", "Hologon", "Vigeratin", "Holenzyme", etc. They stimulate the production of bile by the liver to make up for its deficiency in the duodenum.
Doctors advise choosing any medicine checked by the Ministry of Health for liver cleaning.