Folk recipes for cough: there will be no trace of the symptom
Cough does not come just like that: in any case it is an accompanying symptom of any disease. Cough for cold, cough for allergies, cough due to cold, etc. Treatment of cough medicines, of course, is effective, but only in most cases it should appoint a doctor, and reach it is not always obtained. That is why the question naturally arises: how to cure cough with folk remedies. And then, I must say, there is plenty to choose from.
Folk ways of cough treatment: to trust or not?
Folk recipes for cough are time-tested and numerous people. They are much safer for human health than any drug bought in a pharmacy. This is not surprising, because folk remedies are prepared only from natural products, and about any additives and chemicals are not even talking about. We offer you a small selection of folk remedies that best deal with coughing.
- Potatoes. First you need to boil it, then turn it into puree( without adding milk).Puree folded in a plastic bag, and wrap it with some kind of cloth. Put the potatoes on your chest, but make sure that it's warm, but not too hot to not get burned. This is especially effective against dry cough.
- Goat fat. You need to put a slice of goat fat in a tablespoon and melt it in a water bath. Then quickly drink. Of course, not many people will be able to take advantage of this folk remedy, in fact to find goat fat today is really a problem. By the way, goose fat, like goat, also softens the cough. Perhaps it will be much easier to find it.
- Radish. Cut off the top of it and pick out a groove with a spoon. Put the honey there and wait a few hours until the radish has allocated the juice. Then mix honey and juice well and drink on a tablespoon at the beginning of each hour. Onion and garlic. Slice them very finely, pour it with milk to cover the whole mass. Then put it all on a small fire and boil until the moment when the onion will become soft. After that, rub onion to make a gruel, add to it two tablespoons of honey. Take the mixture every hour on a tablespoon.
- Boil potatoes in a saucepan. Drain the water slightly, but not to the end. Then put a towel on your head and bend over the pan. Start to breathe in pairs that come from the potatoes. Several such procedures - and your cough will become mild, sputum will begin to depart.
Traditional cough recipes are often helpful in cases where conventional drugs are ineffective. Here's the simplest example:
- Buy in the pharmacy dried linden flowers( they are better, of course, harvested independently each summer).Prepare from them tea. To do this, a tablespoon of flowers fill with a glass of boiling water. Let it brew and drink three times a day on a cup. Believe me, tea turns out to be very tasty, so you can drink it for prevention at a time when coughing does not make itself felt at all.
Folk recipes for cough, as you have already noticed, are very simple. The most important thing is to have the necessary products at hand. But if there is nothing at all except milk and honey, then you should not get upset. Quickly prepare a warm drink:
- Boil a glass or a mug of milk. Add a tablespoon of honey to it. Drink a prepared drink in a hot form, but do not stretch the pleasure. However, even if you do not like milk, treat in this case to him as a better medicine.
As you can see, people's recipes for cough are very diverse, and after all, we only talked about some of them. If possible, ask your grandmother how she cough was treated in her time. Believe me, she will definitely advise you something sensible.