Sanatorium in Kislovodsk "The Pearl of the Caucasus": description, services, reviews
The "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium in Kislovodsk is one of the oldest health centers in the Stavropol Territory, where people from different parts of Russia come every year to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday work and to strengthen their health. What does the health resort offer to its clients? How are patients treated and treated? What do vacationers say about the pros and cons of this sanatorium? Let's understand.
The "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium in Kislovodsk is located on Mira Avenue 1/3 and belongs to the FSB of the Russian Federation. The health resort is located not far from the central part of the city, to the central Narzan Alley no more than 70 meters.
The first patients here began to take in the 20s of the last century, since then the sanatorium has been upgraded many times, equipped with all necessary medical equipment, and the infrastructure of the "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium developed. In Kislovodsk almost every local resident knows the sanatorium, so the guests will not have problems in order to find the necessary building.
Profile of the sanatorium
Before planning a trip to this health resort, it is necessary to consult with your doctor. After all, each such institution has its own specialization. For some diseases - this is an ideal option, but with other pathologies staying in a sanatorium will not only not help to solve the health problem, but it can also do much harm.
"Pearl of the Caucasus" is a sanatorium in Kislovodsk, which accepts patients with the following diagnoses:
- Digestive problems.
- Pathology of the musculoskeletal system.
- Diseases of the kidney and urinary system.
- Problems with metabolism and diabetes. Diseases of the endocrine system.
- Nervous system disorders.
Here are treated and other diseases:
- respiratory organs;
- gynecological problems;
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- skin pathologies.
In order that everyone who bought a ticket to the "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium in Kislovodsk received high-quality treatment, the health center is equipped with:
- clinical and biochemical laboratory;
- by ultrasound and functional diagnostics;
- with mineral, hydrogen sulphide and iodide-bromine baths;
- with massage rooms;
- swimming pool.
It also conducts bowel irrigation with healing water, gum irrigation and physiotherapy, inhalation, mud therapy and laser therapy.
The whole complex of treatment procedures is available to every guest, but taking into account the indications and contraindications of the treating doctor.
For accommodation of visitors the sanatorium "Pearl of the Caucasus"( Kislovodsk) can offer the following categories of rooms:
- 1-bed room of the category "Standard".The area of the room is 19 square meters.meters. The room has a refrigerator, TV, a set of dishes, tables and bed. The bathroom has a hairdryer and a clothes dryer.
- 2-seater "Standard" is slightly larger - 24 square meters. Here, besides the above, there is a balcony and two armchairs.
- Block for 4 people. The area of the room is 33 square meters.meter, there is no extra bed.
- Number of increased comfort. It can be for one person, or for two. There is a split-system, as a bonus, guests can choose a free procedure: aroma sauna, spa capsule or pressotherapy.
In total, the "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium in Kislovodsk can simultaneously accommodate 220 people on its territory.
As for nutrition, it is dietary, three meals a day, taking into account the patients' illness. But, despite this, the guests say that everything is very tasty prepared, there is always a large selection of dishes, fresh products, as it should be in the health institution.
It should be noted that the territory of the "Pearl of the Caucasus" sanatorium in Kislovodsk is guarded around the clock and unauthorized persons are not allowed in.Vacationers noted in their comments that the sanatorium has a large selection of entertainment in free time from the procedures. In addition to the pool, there is a tennis court, tables for table tennis, a gym and tables for billiards. For lovers of secluded recreation, you can visit the library or winter garden.
Those who are accustomed to active pastime, are given the opportunity to visit the dance floor and cinema hall, as well as a game room. On the territory of the sanatorium in Kislovodsk( the "Pearl of the Caucasus") there is also an open-air swimming pool, which is repeatedly recalled in their reviews by holidaymakers. The water here has a comfortable temperature( in season), clean and does not smell of bleach.
Reviews about sanatorium "Pearl of the Caucasus"( Kislovodsk)
Probably, there is no such sanatorium or hotel about which it would be possible to meet only positive responses. But when planning a trip, it's always worth to correlate the number of satisfied people and those who did not like the service, and only then make a conclusion.
Pros, noted by the guests of the "Pearls":
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Delicious food and large portions of dishes.
- Comfortable and clean rooms.
- A variety of treatment procedures.
- Infrastructure and beauty of the whole territory of the sanatorium.
From the minuses there is a rather high cost of the tour and the fact that it is very difficult to acquire.