Treatment of the intestines with folk remedies. Recipes, time-tested
To date, the most common internal diseases are various ailments of the gastrointestinal tract. Many of us at least once in my life have experienced problems with the functioning of the intestines. Diseases of this kind can occur in people of any age. Various methods of drug therapy are used to eliminate the ailments. In addition, it is possible to treat intestines with folk remedies. To effectively solve the problem it is very important to determine which disease is present.
Large intestine. Treatment with folk remedies
Colitis is an inflammation, the area of which is the mucosa of the large intestine. The disease can occur in both acute and chronic forms. The development of this disease is caused by malnutrition, food poisoning, as well as by viruses or pathogenic bacteria. Colitis is characterized by the sudden appearance of diarrhea, spasms and pains in the lower abdomen, fever, deterioration of appetite and flatulence. Discharge from the disease is facilitated by phytotherapeutic fees. Treatment of intestines with folk remedies is carried out by taking decoctions having the following composition:
1. It is necessary to brew 10 grams of anise and fennel fruit, 20 grams of mint leaves, 30 grams of chamomile flowers and buckthorn bark. The broth is taken in the volume of 100-150 milliliters three times a day after each meal.
2. It will take 60 grams of bird cherry( only ripe fruit will do) and 60 grams of blueberries( berries should also be ripe).A healer is taken 3 times during the day after a meal.
3. Take 50 grams of fruits of zoster and flowers of black elderberry. Decoction drink twice a day( preferably in the morning and evening hours).This remedy is especially effective for normalizing the stool.
Treatment of the intestines with folk remedies for enteritis
Enteritis is an inflammatory disease localized to the small intestine mucosa. To the ailment can result in irrational nutrition, helminthic invasion, abuse of alcoholic beverages, smoking, nervous overwork. Its symptoms are usually the following: vomiting, nausea, frequent and loose stools, cramping and rumbling in the abdomen. Get rid of the disease will help decoctions that have such a composition:
1. Take 15 grams of fennel fruits and rhizomes of calamus, 30 grams of chamomile flowers, 20 grams of peppermint and a valerian root. Take no more than 150 ml at a time three times a day( preferably after eating).
2. For 25 grams of chamomile and mint leaves, 20 grams of fruit fennel and cumin, 10 grams of juniper berries. Take the agent according to the scheme described in the first paragraph.
It should be noted that all the above decoctions are prepared as follows: for every 20 grams of available raw materials you need 0.5 liters of clean drinking water. The resulting mass is boiled in a water bath for at least thirty minutes. At the end of this time, the broth is cooled and then filtered.
Irritated bowel. Treatment with folk remedies
Symptoms of this pathology are as follows: bloating, sensation of the full intestine even after its emptying, mucus secreted from the anus. To eliminate this kind of disease, prepare a decoction of three tablespoons of heather( crushed), the same amount of motherwort and two spoonfuls of sweetmeat. The available herbs are brewed with a liter of boiling water. Put the mixture in a thermos for a day, then filter and take 3-4 times a day for one hundred milliliters.
When treating the intestines with folk remedies, remember that if you feel worse, you should immediately seek the help of a specialist!