Anti-cellulite properties of essential oils
Cellulite is a disadvantage of women of different weight and age categories. It is a mistake that thin slim girls know about orange peel only by hearsay. Often the thighs and legs of very young and slender babes are subject to this "defect". You can fight against cellulite by using massage parlors and SPA salons. But there are a lot of less expensive, but quite effective methods. For example, the anti-cellulite properties of essential oils will not leave a trace from the orange peel.
Essential oils with anti-cellulite effect
The most effective in the fight against cellulite are essential oils, which activate the outflow of lymph, remove fluid, increase blood circulation and reduce fat deposits. The list of such essential oils includes the following:
- Orange. Orange oil is one of the most powerful folk anti-cellulite products. It saturates the skin with vitamins, making it tight and supple. And also removes slag, splits fats and helps to reduce weight.
- Grapefruit. Essential oil from grapefruit seeds affects the body both from the outside and from the inside. The pronounced cholagogue and diuretic effects help to get rid of stagnant processes, remove excess fluid, activate metabolic processes in the skin. Thus, grapefruit oil fights not only with cellulite, but also with obesity.
- Geranium. The geranium oil dehydrates and tightens the skin, making it supple and elastic. Thus, the volumes are visually reduced. But the properties of the essential oils of geranium do not end there. If you add them to massage mixtures or composition for wraps, you can significantly reduce body fat and align the skin structure.
- Juniper. Juniper oil affects cellulite only from the inside: it accelerates the metabolism, removes slag, burns subcutaneous fat. As a result, weight decreases and puffiness decreases.
- Cedar. An irreplaceable assistant in the fight against cellulite and obesity is cedar oil. If you use it systematically, you can "disperse" the stagnation of fluid in the subcutaneous layer and increase blood circulation.
- Cypress. Cypress oil regenerates skin cells and promotes its elasticity. With systematic use, you can significantly tighten the silhouette and reduce the appearance of orange peel.
- Rosemary. Rosemary oil is used more for prevention than for the treatment of cellulite. But the properties of the essential oils of this plant will help fight fresh scars, stretch marks, if not eliminating them altogether, then significantly reducing.
Compositional use of
oils The compatibility of essential oils makes it possible to use them for the preparation of massage compositions, scrubs and mixtures for wraps.
- Massage preparations for anti-cellulite procedures are best prepared by yourself. It is not only cheaper in comparison with chemist's drugs, but also excludes the possibility of allergies. The basis is taken fat base oil( wheat germ, olive, grape, apricot or peach).Usually for 100 ml.base takes about 20 cap.etheric( 5-6 species).
- Scrubs are an excellent remedy for removing horny skin particles and combating orange peel. If you handle problem areas of the skin 2-3 times a week, it is possible to activate metabolic processes in the subcutaneous layer and reduce the volume. You can prepare the scrub by mixing ground coffee, sea salt, natural honey and essential oils.
- Wraps - is one of the most pleasant and effective methods of combating orange peel at home. Usually the preventive course consists of 7-10 wraps, but the treatment depends on the stage of cellulite. To prepare a wrapping mixture, you can take any available components: coffee, clay, salt, milk, algae and anti-cellulite essential oils.
Efficiency of essential oils
Properties of essential oils make them an indispensable and powerful weapon in the fight against excess weight, cellulite and other skin defects. Moreover, they can be used for a long time without causing harm to health without causing allergy or addiction.