What are the necessary exercises for hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are a disease that many people face. Those who have this delicate and painful problem, know how hard and painfully to endure the pain. This pathology often manifests itself suddenly. In many cases, this is the result of stagnant phenomena in the body, to get rid of which will help exercise with hemorrhoids.
Improper diet, sedentary work, involving constipation, stress, bad habits, lifting weights - all can cause the appearance and aggravation of the disease. Loss of hemorrhoids and bleeding from the anus suggests that the disease is started and requires surgery. To avoid this before, you need to worry in advance about the prevention and strengthening of muscles in this area. This will help special classes.
Exercises for hemorrhoids need to choose suitable, not associated with lifting weights or with the tension of the press. There are several special complexes that will help to cope with the problem and alleviate the condition of the patient. These physical exercises with hemorrhoids need to be performed every day, and some and several times during the day. Even with a strong employment, you can allocate 10-20 minutes in order to help yourself.
Exacerbations of this disease happen quite often, to provoke them can anything - even the smallest overvoltage or failure in the diet. To prevent this from happening, you can check with your doctor how to treat hemorrhoids in order to prevent relapse. For example, to strengthen the sphincter is useful gymnastics Kegel.
- Lie on your back and stretch your arms to the sides. Start slowly counting to five and, while squeezing the buttocks, draw in the rectum. Then, counting from 5 to 1, relax. Do this 15 times, then take a deep breath and exhale several times.
- Lie on your left side, bent your left leg, and straighten your right leg. The hands are also bent - left under the head, and the right near the chest. Lift the right leg and bring it to the chest bent at the expense of 1 to 4. Then slowly return to its previous position. Make this movement up to 10 times. Turn over on the right side, do the same for the left foot.
- Lie on your stomach, put your hands under your chin. Straight legs alternately lift 10 times. These exercises with hemorrhoids help to establish a chair, strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor.
This disease often occurs in women giving birth. In the old days, when modern medicine was not yet there, this sore was not considered something special. Treated folk ways, herbs. And, of course, the grandmothers knew a couple of miraculous positions of the body, in which hemorrhoids "left".
- "Birch".Lie on your back, take hold of your lower back with your hands and raise your pelvis and legs up as high as possible. Maintain this position, resting elbows on the floor. During the execution of this element, you need to take a deep breath and exhale, stay in the "birch" pose for three minutes. It is advisable to do this exercise as much as possible once a day. The very last - before going to bed, after which not to get up.
- Sitting at work, in transport, in the park, you can perform an invisible eye movement. To sit on a chair, inhale an anus, stay for a few seconds and, slowly exhaling, relax. The course of this exercise with hemorrhoids should be at least 10 days.