Invasion - what is it? Glynnaya invasion: symptoms in children and adults
Infection of a person with certain harmful organisms has a scientific name - invasion. What is this ailment, how not to let this disease into your house, than to be treated, we will find out below. However, before determining the methods of therapy, you need to find out the symptoms of this illness.
The origin of the word
Invasion - what is this term? From the Latin language this word is translated as an attack, an invasion. This is the penetration into the human body of parasites of animal origin with the further development of an unnatural, incorrect process. For example: malaria causes the simplest plasmodium, scabies - mites, ascariasis - helminths.
Clover invasion - what is this phrase?
It is penetration through food, dirty hands of eggs and larvae of helminths and further violation of their state of human health. Worms, passing through several phases of development in the body, harm him. Parasites penetrate into all organs: the liver, intestines, the brain, and this is very dangerous, because in some cases a person may even die. Worm infestation is diagnosed in adults and children on planned examinations in polyclinics. The most common are ascarids and pinworms, but there are cases when tapeworms or trichinella are found in the patient.
Ways of infecting children
Parasitic infestation most often lies in wait for children. After all, it is the younger generation through dirty hands, sand, water, soil that brings into their organism these protozoa. Babies can get infected with these parasites in the following situations and situations:
- In the street( for example, playing in the sandbox or on the ground).
- In kindergarten( in contact with dirty objects: sex, toys, toilet, shoes).
- When dealing with animals( most often stray, less often - with domestic, on the street).
- If the hygiene rules are not respected. For example: unwashed hands, eating dirty food, drinking raw water from a tap, bathing in a muddy river or pond.
Symptoms of infection of babies
According to parasitologists, every 8 out of 10 school children are infected with such a disease as a helminthic infestation. Symptoms in children can be manifested in the following:
- Increased salivation.
- Severe pain in the abdomen.
- Diarrhea or constipation.
- Lack of appetite or, conversely, its amplification.
- Increased fatigue. Headaches, dizziness.
- Pale skin.
- Bruises under the eyes.
- Whims for no reason.
- Increased excitability of the baby in the evening.
- Bad sleep of crumbs( the child screams, wakes up, often turns from one side to the other, grinds his teeth).
- The baby has an itch in the anus.
So they figured out how the worm infestation manifests in children. Symptoms in children of this ailment are slightly different from those of an adult, so now we learn how the older generation observed this disease.
Manifestation of a disease in mature people
Adhesion in adults can occur differently in adults than in children, but there are similar symptoms. So, the signs of infection of the older generation with this ailment are:
- Constipation. Due to its large size, helminths can close intestinal passages, and as a result, a person can not normally empty.
- Diarrhea. Some parasites exude a substance that causes the body to secrete watery food particles.
- Bloating and increased gas production.
- Pain in the joints and muscles. Worms can make their way there, and by doing this, they begin to gradually destroy fragile tissues.
- Problem skin, namely: acne, pimples, papillomas, cracks on the heels, hair loss, breakage of the nails.
- Weight problems. Can be observed as a sharp weight loss, and obesity. In the first case, parasites eat a lot of nutrients in the body, which come to them through food. And the presence of worms can cause a decrease in appetite: a person refuses to eat and, as a consequence, loses weight. However, a sharp set of it can mean the presence of alien protists in the body. Obesity is a kind of protective reaction to various allocation of parasites.
- Bad mood. Nervousness, impatience, depression - all this can be the causes of a disease called helminthic invasion in adults. This state is explained simply: the allocation of parasites can sometimes affect the nervous system of a person, hence the above-described problems with mood.
- Cough, fever, asthma. Worms can block the respiratory ducts, and from here the patient may experience fever, dyspnea.
- Malignant tumors. Parasites can poison the body of an adult so that the immune system is unable to cope with it. As a result, can even develop cancer of individual organs.
These are signs of helminthic invasion that can be observed in adults. However, some symptoms manifest themselves more often( the first on the list), and some very rarely( malignant tumors, for example).
We get rid of children from parasites
Treatment of invasions for today is a simple and complex task. The ease lies in the fact that in pharmacies now you can find a lot of drugs against helminths in babies. And the difficulty is that not every medicine can go to a specific child. Therefore, before treating the baby from helminthic invasion, you need to go to the doctor, take the tests. And only after the doctor gives his recommendations, you need to go to the pharmacy for medications.
The most effective means for treating infestations in children are such tablets: "Pirantel", "Vermox", "Decaris".
Principles of getting rid of worms:
- It is necessary to conduct deworming regularly, it is better, if it will be held every 3 months.
- All members of the family and at the same time, not only the child, should be treated, otherwise there will be no effect - you will simply infect each other.
We release adults from worms
If the parasitic invasion has lain on a mature person, then it is necessary to act quickly, so as not to infect your family. Treatment against helminths consists of two stages:
- To begin with, you need to prepare the body for the procedure for removing protozoa, and for this you need to use pumpkin oil. Along with this action, you will need to take Allohol tablets that are capable of removing toxins created by the vital activity of worms.
- You need to buy drugs that consist of antiparasitic components. For example, tablets "Albendazol", "Levamisol", etc.
Folk methods of treatment
Home methods of getting rid of worms are just additions to the basic treatment with medical preparations. In no case can we even believe that therapy only by folk remedies can eliminate parasites. There are a huge number of home treatment recipes, for example:
- Eat 5-6 times a day on a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
- Mix the chopped garlic with honey in equal proportions and take this composition 1 tablespoon three times a day.
- Brew tansy flowers in boiling water( 1 tablespoon of the plant per 1 glass of liquid).Take this infusion up to 4 times a day for 20 g two weeks.
- Grind 4 tablespoons of unripe walnuts, pour a glass of boiling water over them, pour a little salt, cover and let it brew for half an hour. Then drain, remove the cake, and use the consistency during the day for 2-3 tablespoons.
- When playing on the street with a toddler, you need to make sure that he does not pick anything from the asphalt or ground, and also does not take anything into his mouth. And when you come home, you should immediately go to the bathroom and wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- You should not allow the contact of the baby's personal belongings with pets that can be carriers of helminthiosis.
- After leaving the toilet, wash your hands with soap and water.
- At least 2 times a week you need to do wet cleaning in the house, namely: wash floors, clean carpets, wash toys. Especially this point is relevant when there are animals in the house.
- To feed the baby you need only carefully washed vegetables and fruits. Water use only boiled or special purified, which is sold in the store.
From the article you learned about a term such as "invasion", what kind of ailment, how it manifests itself in relation to children, and also adults. They clarified that if any of the above symptoms are observed in the patient, you should go to a specialist to find out exactly the cause of the ailment, and also prescribed adequate treatment.