Preparation "Gastritol": instructions for use, analogues and reviews
Problems with the work of the gastrointestinal tract disturb almost every modern person. After all, violations of the function of his organs and pain in the abdomen can occur not only with various diseases, but also after stresses, experiences or reception of poor-quality food. Not all medicines are suitable for frequent use, and they do not always help. But there are effective and safe drugs that have almost no contraindications. One of them is a drop of "Gastritol".Instructions for use recommend drinking them for pain in the stomach and a disorder of its motor function. For many, the advantage of the drug is that it effectively removes any symptoms of disruption of the gastrointestinal tract and does not cause any side effects.
Characteristics of the preparation
This medicine is manufactured by the German pharmaceutical company Dr. Klein. It is a completely natural preparation based on liquid herbal extracts. It is available in the form of drops in bottles of 20 and 50 ml. It is not yet possible to find "Gastritol" in tablets. Instruction for use notes that it is the liquid form of the drug that contributes to its high efficiency. When taking drops, they immediately begin to act locally, relieving pain and regulating motor activity of the stomach. The drug is also absorbed quickly, without irritating the mucous membrane. It has not only a local effect: the substances contained in medicinal plants affect the secretory and motor functions of the gastrointestinal tract through the central nervous system."Gastritol" is the first phytopreparation with prokinetic effect. Therefore, it can be used for treatment, prevention, and as an "ambulance" for pain and dyspeptic disorders.
Composition of drops "Gastritol"
Instruction for use describes the preparation as a mixture of liquid extracts of plants. All of them have a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. And the effectiveness of the drug is determined precisely by its composition. What extracts does the medicine contain?
- most of all in it goose eye patches - 35 ml per 100 ml of the preparation;
- slightly less - extract of chamomile pharmacy;
- it includes very effective herbs: licorice and St. John's wort( 15 ml each);
- the rest of the herbs are in the preparation in small amounts, but also have a positive effect on the work of the stomach: the roots of Angelica, the grass of the wolf curly, and the herb wormwood bitter.
Action of the drug
Why is Gastritol an effective instruction for use? The description of the action of all herbs that make up it will help to understand this:
- Goose's goose extract extract directly affects the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, removing spasms and regulating their work.
- Glycyrrhizic acid from the licorice root has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. It quickly heals the damaged mucous membrane and relieves muscle spasms.
- Essential oils and coumarins of chamomile pharmacy also have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect. They also have an anti-allergic and regenerative effect.
- The herb of the volupt, curly - or kardobenedikta - contains the glycoside of knotsin. This substance improves blood circulation, accelerates the healing of ulcers and regulates motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Bitter saponins from wormwood and angelica also relieve spasms and reduce pain.
- It is very important that hypericin contained in the herb of St. John's wort influences the central nervous system, possessing a soothing, antidepressant and antispasmodic effect.
When is it appointed?
Thanks to the presence of specially selected extracts of medicinal plants, the preparation has antispasmodic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, cytoprotective and antidepressant effects. When are the "Gastritol" drops prescribed? Instructions for use recommend drinking them for the treatment and prevention of almost any disorders of the gastrointestinal tract:
- with abdominal pain caused by improper eating, poor quality food, physical stress;
- with early satiety, a feeling of fullness of the stomach, a feeling of heaviness;
- with belching, heartburn, flatulence, nausea and vomiting;
- in the complex treatment of acute and chronic gastritis, as well as gastric ulcers.
How is the medicine tolerated?
What side effects does the "Gastritol" agent cause? The instruction, the description of the preparation do not contain such information, noting that only in rare cases, photosensitivity is possible in people with fair skin. And the responses of the patients who were treated with this drug are generally mostly positive. People write that they did not notice any side effects. But still you should not take the drug without consulting a doctor. This medicine, like all other phytochemicals, can cause a strong allergic reaction. Therefore, Gastritol is contraindicated in people with intolerance to the components of the drug. It is also not recommended for children under 12 and pregnant women, because it was created on the basis of alcohol. And the influence of the components of the drug on these categories of patients has not been studied. But most patients are well tolerated drug "Gastritol".
Instruction for use
Price, reviews and features of the use of drops for various diseases are not known to everyone. Often with stomach problems, patients do not go to the doctors and try to find the medication themselves. It is desirable, of course, that the drug is prescribed by the doctor, adjusting the dosage and method of administration. After all, it can differ even in such safe herbal remedies as Gastritol. Instructions for use recommend drinking 20-30 drops, dissolving them in a small amount of water. But when and how many times it is necessary to do this - depends on the disease:
- in the treatment of gastritis with reduced and normal acidity, they drink drops half an hour before meals 3 times a day;
- in the treatment of gastric ulcers or gastritis with high acidity, it is better to do this 30 minutes after eating;
- and to remove symptoms of dyspepsia, pain syndrome or heartburn, take 15-20 drops of the drug every half hour until the condition improves.
Features of application of
When using the medicine, you need to know how to drink it correctly:
- Shake the preparation before use;
- it is undesirable to store the medicine in the refrigerator, since a flocculent deposit may form;
- drink the drug, dissolving the right amount in water;
- the presence of Hypericum in the drops determines its incompatibility with cyclosporins, oral contraceptives and anti-coagulant preparations of the coumarin series;
- despite the good tolerability and effectiveness of the drug, it can not be taken for more than 4 weeks. If necessary, after two months, the course of treatment can be repeated.
Analogues of the preparation
There are many antispasmodics for the treatment of digestive diseases. The safest ones are:
1. "Pepsan" contains chemicals dimethicone and guaiazulene from camomile chamomile. It is produced in the form of a gel, effectively clotting the mucous and relieving the symptoms of flatulence, pain and heartburn.
2. "Мовеспазм" - an antispasmodic preparation on the basis of chemical substances. Its action is mainly aimed at relieving the symptoms of heartburn, bloating and flatulence.
3. "Iberogast" - this is also a drop on the basis of extracts of medicinal plants. The drug is effective against pain and spasms, normalizes the motility of the gastrointestinal tract and has a bactericidal effect.
4. "Espumizan" is often prescribed to young children for the removal of colic. Effective mainly with increased gas production.
5. For pain and bowel disorder, Smecta is often prescribed.
Very many patients who tried these drops, in other cases, dyspepsia disorders are removed only by them. On the good portability and effectiveness of the instructions for use attached to the drug "Gastritol".The price of the drug at first can scare away - in fact the bottle costs about 500 rubles. But he suffices for the course of treatment, and the symptoms then rarely return. Many patients note that after treatment with the drug, they no longer remembered what abdominal pain and heartburn is.