Aspen leaves in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Folk recipes
To date, quite often there is such a disease as hemorrhoids. This disease predominantly affects the male body, but women occasionally suffer from it. It is not so difficult to earn it, but it's hard to get rid of.
Hemorrhoids are a common disease that is characterized by thrombosis, inflammation and the formation of hemorrhoids in the rectum.
The reasons include hypodynamia, stool disruption, increased physical activity, inflammatory processes in the body, pregnancy and others.
The disease causes a person a lot of unpleasant sensations, such as itching, burning, discomfort in the anal area, possibly bleeding.
If you do not treat the disease, it can haunt you for many years, not allowing you to live peacefully.
At the first manifestations of hemorrhoids it is necessary to consult a doctor who will prescribe the basic treatment. But there are also a lot of recipes in the people that can be effective in this situation. And, having consulted with the doctor, they can be used.
There are many supporters of traditional medicine, as well as opponents. Opinions of people in this issue diverge. Some people's recipes help someone, but some do not. Self-treatment is everyone's business.
But if you use unconventional methods, then competently, after consulting a doctor. To do this, it is better to consult a specialist working specifically in this area to ensure that the treatment is effective and does not hurt your health.
Aspen from hemorrhoids
Many tools are used against hemorrhoids. These are candles made from potatoes, honey, garlic, ice, various herbal ointments, enemas, lotions, etc. Maybe it all works, but recently well-known aspen enjoys positive responses.
This is a fairly effective method. Many people prefer to use aspen leaves in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
Aspen is a tall, beautiful, green tree. It is quite common. Kidneys and leaves of such trees contain many useful substances. It is salicin, essential oil, tannin, organic acids, vitamin C and others.
Aspen, photo of which is presented above, has long been used in folk medicine. The tree is widespread in forests, grows also near reservoirs, ravines, bogs. You can meet him in such parts of the world as Russia, China, Crimea, Mongolia, Europe, Kazakhstan.
Aspen leaves are used in many diseases, such as gastritis, bronchitis, diarrhea, cystitis, gout, or simply to increase appetite.
Properties of aspen leaves
Aspen leaves have a number of useful properties, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic, astringent.
Among other things, they help to strengthen the walls of the vessels, and therefore, they make it possible to prevent the development of bleeding.
After applying the recipes, which include an aspen leaf, the swelling immediately decreases, and pains also stop. At the site of inflammation, the bacteria stop growing and multiplying.
How do the aspen leaves look like?
The natural world is not a pharmacy that you can come in and you will be given what you ask. No, you need to know for yourself what you need, where it is and, most importantly, how it looks.
Nothing complicated in this. Aspen leaf is easy to recognize. It is round in shape, slightly slips, the leaf is on a long stalk, along the edge it has small, uneven and pointed teeth. Above the leaf is yellow with green, and from below - gray with green.
Application of aspen leaf
Treatment with aspen leaves is carried out in different ways, that is, it is used in different forms. Perhaps its external use, as well as ingestion.
There are many options on how to cook it. You can completely leave, you can make various tinctures, lotions, compresses, etc.
When exacerbated, the effect will be after the application of leaves by an external method. And in order to prevent them take in the form of infusions inside.
This treatment is prohibited:
- If there is an individual intolerance, or the risk of allergic reactions is increased. If there are unpleasant sensations, a burning sensation, it is necessary to immediately stop the procedure and consult a doctor.
- With frequent constipation or with their development during the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus.
At home, prepare this drug simply. Moreover, problems with ingredients should not arise, because quite often there is aspen. The tree, the sheet of which will be applied, is also quite recognizable.
This is not only an effective method of treatment, but also free. There is, however, one big minus. This treatment is carried out in the summer, because at this time of year the tree is green. Fresh leaves give a much greater result. But you can also use them in a dried form - for broths, the recipes of which are below.
The only thing you need is a consultation with your doctor. Do not self-medicate, it is better to be safe in this matter.
- The very first and easiest way is to apply the leaves to the hemorrhoids. We need to thoroughly wash several leaves and apply for a couple of hours, then remove. After an hour, you need to attach new leaves, then you should wash yourself with cool water. Repeat the procedure in a day, 3 times a week. The course of treatment is only 7 days. In this short time, the symptoms of hemorrhoids will have to pass.
- Aspen leaves should be crushed fine. You can cut it with a knife, then rub it, you can send everything to the blender, the main thing is to make something like pasta. You need to lie on your stomach, spread gauze on the resulting mixture and attach it to the anus for a couple of hours. After the specified time, wash everything off with cool water and anoint the anus with baby Vaseline. It is recommended to lie still for an hour after the procedure. If during the procedure you feel unpleasant sensations in the area of the anus, you should immediately wash everything off. Repeat manipulation should be every two days, gradually reducing the amount of ointment. Stop treatment is necessary after the disappearance of hemorrhoids.
- This infusion should be taken orally. We need exactly 200 ml of ethyl alcohol 40% and dried aspen leaves. All this is mixed and insisted for a week. Drink infusion should be a tablespoon three times a day during meals.
- The next infusion should be used externally. Shredded aspen leaves should be poured with boiling water. They insist for about three hours, and then filter it well. This infusion should be washed twice a day( morning and evening).If unpleasant sensations should be used only once a day.
You can also try a decoction of aspen leaves. Compresses are made from it.
To do this, take 150 grams of raw materials, with the leaves must necessarily be fresh, cut into strips and put on a vessel( enameled).Fill the leaves with cold water( 2 liters), put on a slow fire, and after boiling we keep the broth for 15 minutes and take it off.
Then the agent should be allowed to brew. Covered with a lid saucepan wrapped with a warm towel and leave for 3 hours. After the specified time, the broth can be filtered and used.
For a compress we take gauze, we moisten in broth, we put on hemorrhoids and from above we put a dry napkin or the same gauze. Compress should be kept for 10-15 minutes, do this manipulation twice a day.
Side effects of
Usually aspen, the photo of which was given in the article, does not cause side effects.
The only thing you can be afraid of is allergic reactions. For this, it should not be used by people who have an individual intolerance, and before using, you must always consult with your doctor.
In addition to medical and folk treatment, you should strictly follow the diet and change your lifestyle.
The folk remedy will eliminate unpleasant symptoms, the correct medication will save you from hemorrhoids, but if you do not remove the factors that caused the illness, then it will return.
You should drink more water, eat foods that contain fiber, move and be outdoors, and then the risk of re-inflammation of the nodes will decrease.