The best candles from vaginitis: reviews
One of the most common gynecological diseases is vaginitis. The reason for it is most often the ingress of microorganisms into the vagina, which cause inflammation of the mucosa. Most often, these are conditionally pathogenic bacteria - staphylococci, E. coli, proteas. They cause the so-called nonspecific vaginitis.
Inflammation can also occur from the development of specific infections: trichomoniasis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis. The cause of vaginitis can also become fungi and viruses. All of them cause a violation of the microflora of the vagina and the development of the inflammatory process. Therefore, candles from vaginitis are the best treatment, as they effectively destroy the bacterial flora.
Features of the treatment of vaginitis
The main goal of therapy of this disease is to restore the broken vaginal microflora. When the pathogenic bacteria are destroyed, mucosal inflammation gradually subsides. But for successful recovery it is necessary to use complex treatment. And candles from vaginitis - its main way. They not only destroy the infection, but relieve inflammation and itching, and restore the destroyed microflora. Together with antiseptic solutions and systemic preparations, candles quickly help to cope with vaginitis.
What are the candles
Preparations for vaginitis should be selected depending on the type of pathogen. On this basis, it is possible to divide all the candles from vaginitis into several groups:
- for bacterial vaginitis use drugs with antibiotics: Metronidazole, Dalatsin, Terzhinan and others;
- for the treatment of candidal vaginitis shows candles with antifungal components: "Nystatin", "Clotrimazole", "Miconazole", "Levorin";
- with atrophic vaginitis, which usually occurs against a background of hormonal imbalance, appoint special preparations: "Ovestin", "Orto-ginest", "Estriol", "Estrokad";
- for the sanitation of the vagina and the prevention of inflammation apply "Pharmatex", "Pantex Oval" or "Contraceptin T";
- for the restoration of vaginal microflora after antibiotic treatment candles with probiotics, for example "Bifidumbacterin", are used.
How to choose the right candles for the treatment of
There are a lot of such drugs now in pharmacies. And often women who need to buy candles from vaginitis, which to choose, do not know. Sometimes drugs are purchased on the advice of friends or a pharmacist. But you can not do this in any case. The organism of each is individual, and vaginitis can be caused by different microorganisms. Therefore, you can choose the right medicine only after the examination.
Contraindications and side effects of such drugs
Candles from vaginitis contain strong chemicals, often - antibiotics. Therefore, they can affect not only the vaginal mucosa, but also adjacent organs and tissues. And it is not recommended to use them for individual intolerance and in the first third of pregnancy. If a woman has an allergic reaction to one or more components of the drug, its use can cause unpleasant side effects:
- burning and itching;
- mucosal edema and redness;
- appearance of selections;
- general allergic reactions: runny nose, sneezing, rash.
Candles from vaginitis: rating
Based on clinical studies and reviews of doctors and patients, you can make a list of the most effective drugs. Their popularity depends on the action being taken, the ease of use, the absence of side effects and price. On these grounds, several most common means are distinguished.
- "Terzhinan" is a broad-spectrum preparation. It has antibacterial and antifungal effect. This is explained by its composition. The drug contains nystatin, neomycin, ternidazole, prednisolone. Because of the large number of serious chemical components, use of "Terzhinan" is recommended for no more than 10 days.
- "Polizhinaks", except for nystatin and neomycin, contains a gel of dimethylpolysiloxane. This substance not only promotes faster penetration of active substances, but also effectively restores vaginal mucosa. Therefore, these are the most popular candles from vaginitis. The patients' comments point out that after the application, such phenomena as itching and inflammation quickly passed.
- "Metronidazole" has been popular for many years due to its low cost and effectiveness in many infections. This tool not only fights bacteria, but also stimulates local protective reactions of tissues.
- "Clion D" has an activity against fungi, bacteria and other microorganisms.
- "Geksikon" has the least side effects, so it is allowed to use even during pregnancy. The advantage of its use is that it does not suppress the useful microflora of the vagina.
- "Clotrimazole" is a very popular tool. It quickly relieves itching and irritation, but can cause side effects and addictive microorganisms to it.
Rules for the use of candles from vaginitis
Depending on the type of pathogen of the disease, as well as on the individual characteristics of the patient, the doctor prescribes the dosage and method of application of the candles. It is recommended to wash the vagina and external genitalia before treatment. Candles are usually applied once a day at night. After all, they dissolve into the vagina and can flow when walking. For inpatient treatment, you can use them twice a day. But after setting the candle, it is advisable to lie down for a couple of hours. If a woman suddenly missed one time, the next day you need to continue treatment according to the old scheme. The procedure for insertion of a candle is best done in a supine position with bent legs. So the drug penetrates deep into the vagina.
The duration of treatment is also determined by the doctor. Usually 1-2 weeks is enough. But in severe cases, therapy can last 3-4 weeks. Sometimes it is required after a break to repeat the treatment course to avoid relapse of the disease. To more effectively get rid of the infection, it is recommended to carry out a course of treatment together with the sexual partner.
Candles during pregnancy
Vaginitis in women bearing a baby is not uncommon. After local immunity is reduced, the microflora of the vagina is broken. Therefore, if an infection occurs, inflammation develops immediately. But during pregnancy, not all drugs can be used, even if they have a local effect. Especially it is necessary to be protected in the first trimester, when all the vital organs of the baby are laid. Before starting treatment of vaginitis during pregnancy, it is necessary to conduct a survey and determine the pathogen. It is best to use candles that act specifically on a particular type of pathogen. But it is possible to use preparations of complex influence. Most often during pregnancy, such candles are prescribed from vaginitis: "Geksikon", "Terzhinan", "Klion D", "Ginalgin", "Neo Piotrans".
Candles from vaginitis: doctor's reviews
Such drugs are prescribed for inflammatory diseases of the vaginal mucosa most often. Doctors like that they act quickly and effectively, and side effects almost do not cause. Most often, complex candles are prescribed for vaginitis. The experts say that Polizhinaks, Terzhinan and Geksikon are the best. With vaginitis caused by a fungus, doctors like to prescribe "Clotrimazole", "Clion D" or "Candide".