Books about proper nutrition: how to pull yourself together
Often we are faced with the desire to make the diet correct, but not always it happens for a number of reasons.
Why can not I eat properly
First, we do not have enough willpower. This is due to the lack of sufficient motivation. Around us, few people are an example of a healthy lifestyle, in this situation, it's hard to pull yourself together and change something.
Secondly, it seems to us that proper nutrition is a boring and monotonous food that does not coincide with reality. Armed with a sufficient amount of knowledge, you can create a variety of dishes that will surpass even the world's culinary masterpieces to taste. Where do you get this knowledge? There are books about proper nutrition, which contain invaluable information.
Psychology is the basis of any of our actions. To adjust yourself to a healthy lifestyle and not break with it afterwards, you need a certain subconscious mindset. The best books on proper nutrition know how to create it. So, to motivate yourself and achieve certain results, read at least one of these books:
- Colin Campbell, "The Chinese Study" .This book is for those who want to eat right to improve their health. What motivates people more than knowing about the possible diseases that threaten him, if not change the diet? The world expert in biochemistry studies the effect on the body of everyday foods that we are accustomed to eating.
- Friedman Rory, "I'm beautiful. I'm slim. I'm a bitch ».This book is designed for a female audience. Girls dream to conquer with the beauty of each oncoming. The book, which is written with humor and understandable language, has become a desktop textbook of many women, because it both motivates people, and contains useful advice and recommendations for a balanced diet.
- Bob Torrets and Jenna Torrets, "Vegan-freak" .This book is designed for people who have decided to devote themselves to vegetarianism. Since at first it is very difficult to give up meat, in the first place psychologically, the authors emphasized not only the diet, but also the motivation of a person.
- Michael Moss, "Salt, sugar and fat. How the food giants put us on the needle. ".This book motivates people to eat right by exposing the commercial intentions of producers of harmful products. The psychology of the book works on the subconscious.
- "Supreme Taste" from Bhaktivedanta Buk Trust. The manual contains many recipes for vegetarians, which are supported by stories about the benefits of proper nutrition. The book excellently affects the human psyche.
In addition to psychological influence, one should know the truth about the health of internal organs, which also depends on nutrition.
How to improve the physical health of
Books about proper nutrition, in which harmful products are exposed, are nowadays a rarity, because it is unprofitable for producers to know about the effects on their bodies of their products. But warned - armed, so pay attention to the books:
- Gwyneth Paltrow, It's All Good .The author included the imagination and from healthy foods that will benefit the body, made 185 different dishes that can be cooked very quickly.
- Andy Lew and Natalie Kringudi, Eat Fat Be Thin .The book reveals harmful products, which you did not even suspect.
- Natalie Rose, "Detox for Women" .In the book you will find information about the processes of digestion of the female body and about food that will do him harm.
- David Perlmatter, "Wheat and Sugar" .The author tells about the effect on our bodies of wheat and sugar.
- Adina Nimerov, "Self-cleaning". This is a versatile book in which you will find recipes for proper nutrition, techniques, health information and many other useful things.
When you have already found the motivation for yourself, it's time to diversify the menu of proper nutrition so that it does not bother you. Books of recipes for proper nutrition will suit you.
Recipes for proper nutrition
To date, you can find many books with recipes for healthy eating, which will be no less delicious than your usual dishes. Pay attention to such books:
- "Separate food" GS Vydrevich.
- "An easy way to lose weight" Allen Carr.
- "Eat to live!" Linda Larsen.
Books about nutrition are just the beginning of your journey. In the future, you can independently come up with recipes that suit you.
Why should not listen
Often in the pursuit of a beautiful body, people experience diets and diets that harm the body, although at first glance it does not seem so. In order not to cause harm to health, avoid:
- articles on the Internet;
- monotonous or too strict diets;
- semi-finished products, even if manufacturers call them dietary;can, they and low-calorie, but all products of fast preparation are very unhealthy.
Books about proper nutrition are made by experienced specialists, so they can be treated, although it is best to consult a nutritionist before this.