Hospital number 9 children's city clinical them. Speransky: address, services, reviews. Hospital polyclinic department
Hospital 9 children's city clinical them. Speransky carries out high-quality and high-grade care of every baby, makes him healthy, happy. Only here, every sick child feels calm and quickly achieves recovery.
It is not uncommon for a child to be diagnosed or refused a normal clinic or hospital because of a lack of medical equipment or ineffectiveness of the previous course of treatment. Help in this case, he can only in the city clinical hospital number 9 named Speransky in Moscow.
A bit of history
For the first time this hospital became known in the distant 1928.Then it was considered a medical institution for orphans in prison. However, after 9 years, the institution was taken under its direct guidance by the Moscow City Health Department, and a year later it was opened as a full-fledged hospital for children of all ages, located in the Krasnopresnensky district, in Shmitovsky Passage. In addition, this medical institution also has branches. The first is located on Leningradsky Prospekt, house 16, and is a polyclinic department. The second - on the street Ivovaya, house 3. It houses the department of neurology and infectious diseases, together with the consulting and diagnostic department.
At the moment the hospital is 9 children's city clinical them. Speransky is a specialized medical center with numerous profile directions, the total number of which reaches 40 branches and divisions. In particular, the following premises are located on the hospital territory:
- A polyclinic where patients are kept and taken in for consultations and diagnoses.
- Laboratory in which analyzes are made in many areas of medicine.
- Center for burn therapy, which accepts children with any degree of burns. At the moment it has about 3,500,000 children, half of whom are being treated in a hospital.
- The Center for Neurology and Urology is the only one throughout Russia that treats children suffering from kidney problems, the genitourinary system and the spinal cord.
In addition, the medical center, which can be accessed through the Leningradsky prospect, provides qualified assistance to those who suffer from diseases closely related to life support. So, every year doctors cure up to 25 thousand children in a hospital and 50 thousand - outpatient.
As a medical personnel one can mention 1 academician, about 20 professors and doctors, and also about 80 specialists with a higher medical degree. GKBU DGKB 9 of them. Speransky is closely cooperating with American medical centers.
Both Russian citizens and foreign citizens can apply to the medical center.
What documents should be provided by
In case of contacting health facilities located at three addresses of Russian citizens, they should be provided with a medical policy, a referral from the doctor, all passed examinations and extracts from the medical record, an application addressed to the head physician and a contract concluded with the hospital administrationfor the provision of medical services.
If foreign citizens apply for consultation, diagnosis or emergency medical care, they should present the following package of documents:
- Filled in full compliance with the rules of the hospital application for the name of the head physician.
- Passport, residence permit or birth certificate.
- Medical policy.
- Direction from the territorial health authority. At the same time, it is necessary to choose the state structure in the area where the foreign citizen resides.
- Help with the list of the transferred diseases, and also researches of a medical direction.
Providing medical assistance to foreign citizens is carried out in exactly the same way as Russian residents.
Which units are part of the hospital
DGKB 9 them. Speransky( Shmitovsky Ave. 29), as well as located on Leningradsky Prospekt, includes many branches. Each of them has its own unit. Among the latter can be identified such as:
- A clinic that provides consultations and diagnoses.
- Psychoneurological department that takes infants, young children and adolescents.
- Department of Pediatrics.
- Department of resuscitation and intensive care. It is calculated for the treatment of patients with infectious diseases, in particular newborns. Includes up to 11 infectious departments.
- Department of otorhinolaryngology. Carries out treatment for problems with the ears, throat and nose of varying severity.
- Department of Surgery. Includes up to 9 offices.
- Endoscopy department.
- A medical unit that performs surgery with anesthesia.
The following specialized centers are declared as additional medical institutions that make up DGKB 9:
- Arthroscopic and Rehabilitation. He works with children who have problems with joints.
- Center of urology-andrology and pathology of pelvic organs. This center studies problems with the urinary tract and kidneys.
- Center for the treatment of burns of varying severity.
- Center for consultations and diagnosis for children with immunity disorders and allergic problems.
- Center for Functional and Diagnostic Aid. It diagnoses two types: ultrasound and radiation therapy.
Hospital 9 children's city clinical them. Speransky is the most modern and fully equipped building, ready to help every child in the complex.
Which departments are included in each division of
Almost all of the above units have their own branches. Thus, the pediatric unit includes the following pediatric departments:
- 1 pediatric department. It examines and undergoes treatment for those children who have problems with immunity and allergies. This is an isolated box, the entrance to which is allowed only to medical personnel.
- 2 pediatric department. In this department are placed patients who have heart problems. It is equipped with the most modern equipment, capable of revealing even the very first signs of a beginning illness.
- 3 Department of Pediatrics. Here are patients suffering from diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- 4 department. Pediatric units of this type refer to problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
In turn, the infectious unit contains the largest number of branches - 11. Each of them is responsible for its area:
- 1st department. It is intended for only born babies suffering from congenital diseases.
- 2nd infectious disease department. Here are infants suffering from intestinal problems.
- Third branch. They place older children with any intestinal infections.
- 4th infectious disease department. It refers to boxing, that is, a room that only medical personnel can enter. The Fifth Department of the Immunological Unit. There are children with viral hepatitis. In this case it is intended for both older children and adolescents, as well as for infants.
- 6th infectious. Neuroinfectious ward, calculated for children of different ages.
- The seventh branch. It contains infants with various pathologies in the field of immunology and infection.
- The 8th Infectious Disease. It is designed for newborns.
- Ninth branch. They place children of small age, suffering from acute respiratory-viral infection and allergic problems.
- 10th infectious disease department. They place patients with acute respiratory viral infection and pathologies in the field of otorhinolaryngology.
- 11th Department. Here, students are placed with ARVI and manifestations of allergies.
Hospital 9 children's city clinical them. Speransky also includes a surgical unit. It includes 9 departments:
- First and second surgical department. Both are reserved for nursing patients. In the first department patients with purulent diseases are located, and in the second - with problems of urology.
The branches for infants also include 4 and 6 compartments. In the first of them, patients with neurosurgical diseases are placed, and in the second - with burns of different severity.
For all other children, the following departments work:
- 3 surgical. There are children with burns in it.
- 5 surgical. It deals with problems of purulent diseases that require surgical intervention.
- 7 surgical. This department deals directly with surgical problems.
- 8 Department of Surgery. They place children in need of treatment for injuries of a different nature.
- 9 surgical department. There are patients suffering from neurourological diseases.
What is included in the polyclinic in the hospital
Along with the departments where patients are treated, the Speransky hospital consults, diagnoses and conducts the necessary research. The Speransky Hospital is one of the best health care institutions, according to surveys of numerous residents and guests of Moscow. And not for nothing, because only here every child can get a really qualified treatment. All this is done in the clinic, which includes such cabinets as:
- Diagnostic. Here, examinations and tests are taken directly.
- Cabinet of Urology.
- Cabinet of immunologists and allergists.
- Burning. Along with the diagnosis is carried out dressings.
- Dairy kitchen. In it, every mom can feed the baby and get advice from the doctor about the correctness of his nutrition.
Hospital 9 Children's City Clinical Hospital named after. Speransky is the most modern and fully equipped building, ready to help every child in the complex. Among other things, DGKB 9 Speransky( address - Leningradsky Prospect and Shmitovsky Passage) includes a pharmacy, a room for eating. There is also a laundry. According to FGBC 9, only positive reviews.
List of training departments at the
hospital In DGKB 9 not only divisions and departments are opened, but also educational departments, on each of which anyone can receive the corresponding education:
- First Moscow State Medical University. THEM.Sechenov.
- Chair from the Faculty of Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases. Its head - doctor of medical sciences Korsunsky AA
- Department of introduction to the field of childhood diseases. It is headed by Professor Erdes S.I.
- Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- Chair for the study of pediatrics in a polyclinic. The head of the department is Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor VA Doskin.
- Department for the Study of Infectious Diseases. Its head is the doctor of medical sciences, professor Mazankova L.N.
- Department of nutrition for children and adolescents. The head of the department is Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Sorvacheva TN.
- Russian National Research Medical University named after NI Pirogov
- Department of pediatrics in the hospital №1.It is headed by professor and doctor of medical sciences Shumilov P.V.
- Department of Pediatrics in Faculty No. 2. Its head is Doctor of Medical Sciences and Professor Prodeus AP.
- Department of the Faculty of Infectious Children's Diseases No. 1. The head of this department is Professor and Doctor of Medical Sciences Uchaykin V.F.
- Department of Infectious Diseases in Children No. 2. Head - Doctor of Medicine and Professor Shamsheva O.V.
Among other things, just two years ago, the University Clinic for Pediatric and Infectious Diseases in Medicine was opened at the Speransky City Clinical Hospital No. 9 in Moscow.
You can get to 9 DGKB Moscow in three ways: on foot, by metro or public transport, by car.
You can get to this medical facility by the following route:
- Exit the metro station "Vystavochnaya" along the Filevskaya line.
- To drive along the Exhibition Lane towards the First Red Guard Way.
- Go to the other side and go up to the intersection with Shmitovsky passage through Antonova-Ovseenko street.
Which subway station is suitable for
How to get to DGKB 9( polyclinic department) for those who are afraid of getting lost?
You need to get off at the metro station "Ulitsa 1905 goda", after which you should sit in 18 or 54 trolleybus on the Krasnopresnenskaya line and go to the stop "Children's hospital".Going out on it, you will see a building of a specialized medical center in a couple of minutes walk.
How to get there by private transport
If you are perfectly oriented in a metropolis and have your own car, then you can get to the DGKB 9 department by the following route:
- You should move on the inner side of the Third Ring Road towards the metro station "International".
- After reaching the station, you should turn towards Shmitovsky Passage.
- It is necessary to go to the intersection with Antonova-Ovseenko street.
There is a parking lot next to the hospital, so you will not have any difficulty in reaching the doors of the building itself. Especially this option is good for those who have seriously ill children and disabled people.
Reviews of the Children's Clinical Hospital. G.N.Speransky
Reviews of the patients are mostly grateful and enthusiastic. They say that at the moment the Speransky city hospital No. 9 accepts patients for two types of insurance:
- Mandatory medical. Includes that complex of medical services that are defined by the state and are compulsorily performed for each citizen of the Russian Federation. For such patients, standard wards are offered or paid - at will and the patient's solvency.
- Voluntary. This is a list of special medical services that are not included in the mandatory policy. They are paid and provided, with voluntary insurance, at a discount. Especially for such patients in the hospital are placed wards with different levels of comfort and cost.
Along with all of the above, GKB carries out such types of examinations as computer tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. The Speransky Hospital is among the best health facilities, according to surveys of numerous residents and guests of Moscow. And not for nothing, because only here every child can get a truly professional, detailed consultation and qualified treatment.
The polyclinic in which patients are administered and received for consultation and diagnosis is also popular. If you read about DGKB 9 numerous reviews, then you can hardly notice negative or negative statements, which are full of other institutions. Help the child can only in the city clinical hospital number 9 named Speransky in Moscow.