Black cumin oil. Benefit and harm of a known panacea
As one oriental thinker wrote: "In the oil of black cumin you can find a cure for all ailments, except for one - death."The use of black cumin oil is known to people of the East for more than 3000 years, and it was not for nothing that they called it "gold of the Pharaohs".Black cumin is a perennial plant about 50 cm high with soft blue flowers. The fruit of it is a small box with black seeds of camphor smell. These seeds are dried, subjected to cold pressing, thus obtaining the most valuable black cumin oil, the benefit and harm of which will be discussed below.
Composition of the curative product
The composition of the oil is really royal. It includes vitamins A, E, D, C, B1, B6, B3, B2, B9, microelements of zinc, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, sodium, phosphorus. It is rich in essential oils( nigelon, monoterpene, alpha-pinene), organic acids, exogenous amino acids( methionine, lysine), beta-carotene, linoleic acid, biotin, unsaturated acids, mono- and polysaccharides, flavonoids and tannins.
Oil of black cumin: benefit and harm in the treatment of
Oil contributes to the magnificent strengthening of the whole body, restores cells, improves metabolism and improves reproductive function. To list what cumin can cure will be a very long time, but it's worth it:
- Only 1 gram of oil will make up for the body's need for unsaturated acids, which the person does not synthesize on its own.
- Essential oils in the composition, soothe the nervous system, facilitate breathing and promote expectoration, enlarge the bronchi.
- It is enough to look at the composition once more, and you will see that the oil drastically improves the condition of hair, nails and skin. By the way, this oil is included in medicines from almost all skin diseases: lichen, dermatitis, allergies, warts, psoriasis, fungus, acne and acne. Oil cleanses pores, restores, enriches with vitamins and gives the skin a healthy color and firmness.
- Oil guarantees improved lactation to nursing mothers, as well as prescribed to babies for good digestion, from constipation.
- Black cumin treats diseases of the digestive tract, rheumatism, removes stones from the kidneys and gall bladder, relieves the body of parasites, pathogens and toxins.
- The properties of oil for weight loss are known, as well as its excellent anti-cancer effect. He is advised to use smoking, abusing alcohol, obese and diabetes.
How to take black cumin oil?
For the prevention of oil, you can consume to children half a teaspoon daily, and adults - a whole spoon. In the same amount of oil should be added to the mask for problem skin or face cream. Mixture of olive oil with cumin can be rubbed into hair to combat their loss, and cumin combined with vinegar when rubbed will help cope with a headache. Black cumin oil, , the benefits and harms of which were known in ancient times to Greek women, was used by them to preserve the youth and beauty of the body. Infertility was helped by a proven elixir made from cumin oil and honey with orange juice. With headaches, oil should be rubbed into the temples and forehead, in case of bronchitis they rub the thorax, and in case of otitis it can be dripped into the ears, this will help relieve pain and inflammation. To combat cancer, cumin oil is mixed with carrot juice( proportion: 1 tablespoon of oil per glass of juice) and drink 2-3 times after each meal.
By right the title of the most valuable product, you can say, the panacea receives the oil of black cumin! The use and harm of this treasure trove of health is a very interesting topic and needs special attention. So, the black cumin oil is contraindicated to pregnant women, with individual intolerance of the product, with thrombophlebitis, after a heart attack. This is an incredibly wonderful tool. Take advantage of it!