Cough herbs - Practical guide
During the period of the spread of catarrhal diseases, the most common complication after a previous illness is a cough - both dry and wet. In any pharmacy you can find a lot of money from this ailment. As a rule, all medicines are based on medicinal herbs. Having herbs from kashlyadoma, you can do without treatment with expensive medications. Gathering herbs from cough will quickly improve your health.
These plants are unique: flowers and herbs from cough contain many useful substances that effectively fight the disease. In the treatment of dry cough will help plants with a high content of essential oils. If the cough is wet, then grasses saturated with polysaccharides are needed: they soften and excrete phlegm.
There are recipes that you can use at home. There are many such recipes, so choose the one that suits you best, as all of them struggle with the disease equally effectively. Herbal cough collection is a unique method of self-treatment, and its effectiveness is confirmed by medical practice and is safe for your health. Believe me, grasses harm our body( if at all harm) much less than antibiotics or other medicines. Let's take a closer look at the herbs from the cough that are used now, their useful properties and ways to make tinctures from them.
1) One of the most favorite since childhood means - mint.
Tea with mint leaves or infusion from this herb is a warm memory from childhood. And tea itself is a proven remedy for a prolonged illness. An excellent tool in the fight against serious diseases: angina, bronchitis, pharyngitis.
Preparation will take half an hour, and the effect will be stronger than you can imagine! To do this, 1 tablespoon of mint( her crushed leaves), steal in 250 ml of boiling water, let it brew in a closed container for 30 minutes, and everything, the broth is ready. Then add this broth to your favorite tea by 1/3 of the infusion or dilute with water. Drink follows three to five times during the day. Tasty and useful is a great way to get rid of cough.
2) Mother-and-stepmother is known for her expectorant property, relieves sore throat. A large number of the most useful substances are contained in the leaves, so they make a decoction of them. The method of preparation is simple: 30 g of leaves are steamed 250 ml of boiling water, put on a good water bath and heated for 30 minutes, we cool and filter.
3) Lime blossom has shown its amazing healing properties in the treatment of dry cough. By promoting better expectoration, lime tea softens the mucous, promotes the formation of phlegm and removes it from the body. The way of preparation is simple: a spoonful of dry leaves pour a glass of boiling water, insist for 45 minutes, then strain through several gauze layers. Take a fake color you need half an hour before eating. Half a cup is infused 4 times a day.
4) Ivy is liquefying phlegm. Just like in mother-and-stepmother, the cough remedy is the leaves. Prepare the following: 1 teaspoon dried leaves are boiled, boiled, then added to your favorite tea.
5) Needles of cedar, pine, fir - are indispensable helpers in any home, especially if the cough is delayed. Tea with pine needles removes inflammation and has expectorant properties. Prepare the tea in the following way: 2 tbsp. Spoons of pine needles fall asleep in enameled dishes and pour 500 ml of hot water, boil on moderate fire for 20 minutes. Filter and cool. Drink during the day as often as possible, adding honey or raspberries and viburnum.
6) Lavender essential oil for coughing will not replace any other remedy. Undisputed champion to substitute is not necessary, otherwise you will not get the expected result. Using lavender essential oil for inhalation, you help the body cope with a cough.
These are the main herbs from cough that are most effective in treatment. The wisdom of nature will not replace anything. Use these "free doctors"!