Kerosene from lice and nits: where to buy, how to use, reviews
Pediculosis is a disease characterized by the presence of lice on the human body and its hair. He is subjected to approximately 80% of people of different ages and social status throughout the Earth. Cure of it is possible, but do not forget about the elementary rules of hygiene and methods of precaution when using the most popular folk remedy, which is kerosene. From lice they have been treated for a long time.
Species of insects
There is a fairly large number of species of lice, however, only three are parasitized on the human body:
- Head. They settle on the head, mustache and in the armpits of a man. Do not lead to the development of side diseases, being, thus, the most safe for human species of parasites.
- Pubic. Lice live in the pubic part of the human body, on the genitals and near the anus. With the timely disposal of them, further distribution is not obtained. Otherwise - they move to the armpits or beard. The main food for them is blood. In the absence of nutrition and habitat( hair), the parasite dies out within two days.
- Clothes. Such lice live in bed-clothes and clothes. They feed on human blood, contacting them in those parts of the body that are in close contact with clothing and bedding. These insects are the most dangerous, since they are carriers of typhus.
What ways they come
Do not think that kerosene from lice and nits is only needed for low-income families or sluts. Statistics show that even the most affluent and clean people are subject to such a disease. This is due to the fact that lice can appear on the human body due to the following reasons:
- Fitting the headgear. More than 30% of the cases of infection are associated with the visit to the shops of hats. Man, trying on a hat, can pick up a louse left there from another, infected, buyer.
- Use of other personal care products. Applying someone else's hairbrush, girls quickly pick up insects. Kerosene for hair is the most effective tool. Especially it is valuable in the timely detection and treatment of pediculosis at an early stage.
- Visiting public places. When you go to a bath, pool or sauna, a person can also pick up lice. They move from things and towels to visitors, acting fast and heapily.
- During intercourse.
If a partner has pubic lice, the likelihood that they will move to the body of another person is extremely high. That is why it is recommended to shave your hair and make hygienic procedures more often.
To get rid of each of these types of parasites will help only the most proven means - purified kerosene. In this case, one important factor should be taken into account: the earlier lice are found, the easier it will be to remove them.
Of course, there are a lot of tools for getting rid of lice. However, they all give a momentary effect, without getting rid of the parasites completely. In addition to kerosene. Thus, such a tool performs the following functions:
- Unpleasant odor isolation. Possessing a very sharp aroma, kerosene promotes strangulation of lice with clogging their spiracles. In addition, it has a toxic effect.
- The oily mass contained in the folk remedy promotes the dissolution of chitin and the decrease of the paws' grasp. As a result, parasites do not have the ability to hold on to their hair and fall out easily when combing.
- Maximum protection against new guests. The smell of kerosene persists for a long time, so that new lice do not creep onto clean hair.
- Effective for disinfecting clothes. Spraying clothes or clothes with kerosene is an ideal protection against the invasion of clothing lice.
Thus, it is clear that the uniqueness of such a tool is quite large. And there is only one question: "Where to buy kerosene?"The answer is simple: in pharmacies, in shops of construction equipment or at chemical enterprises.
The ideal recipe for using kerosene for adults
Unfortunately, such a remedy is effective against nits only in a high concentration. However, this is detrimental to the hair and skin of a person. That is why it is recommended to use two types of prescription: one - from lice, and the second - from nits. So, kerosene from lice and nits, how to use it right?
The recipe for lice includes:
Preparation of ingredients:
- High concentration kerosene. Badger's fat. Sunflower and olive oil.
- Milk of low fat content.
- Casual Shampoo.
- Honey is lime or buckwheat.
- Acetic acid.
- Lemon juice.
- 1 large kerosene spoon is mixed with sunflower oil and shampoo in a small amount.
- On damp hair is applied a remedy - from the occipital to the frontal part.
- The head is covered with a pack and wrapped with a towel.
- After 40 minutes, the hair is thoroughly rinsed with acetic acid diluted with water, then again with usual water.
Disposal of nits is done as follows:
- The ingredients used are the same as when applying the first recipe.
- Kerosene( from lice it is also effective) is mixed with olive oil and applied to the head.
- After a couple of minutes, the hair is washed with lemon juice.
After the completion of the 4-day period, the procedure continues as follows:
- A kerosene solution is prepared, 3 large spoons of any kind of honey and hot water.
- It is applied to the hair for half an hour.
- After this period, everything is washed away.
- Then a new solution is prepared. It includes 3 large spoons of fat badger, 0.2 liters of milk and 3 small spoons of kerosene.
- All this is applied to dry hair for 15 minutes.
- All is washed off with plain water.
To consolidate the result, all operations must be done twice within a week.
How to get rid of a child's lice?
Since the baby's scalp is more tender than adults, his treatment should be carried out as follows:
- One small spoon of shampoo is added with 2 small spoons of vegetable oil and a large spoon of kerosene.
- The folk remedy is diluted with 4 large spoons of hot water, a small spoon of shampoo and 3 large spoons of honey.
This recipe allows you to achieve two goals: remove unpleasant odor and protect the integrity of the hairline.
After applying kerosene, the hair is washed with a solution of water and citric acid or vinegar. After the treatment, the baby's head is washed with shampoo - until the unpleasant odor disappears.
After a couple of days, the hair is treated with 0.05 liters of vegetable oil with a small spoon of kerosene.
Using the ridge
Purified kerosene is the ideal folk remedy. However, with a recent infection of a person, its use is not necessary. In such cases, you can use a shampoo rinse together with a comb. It is a small comb with teeth close to each other. She qualitatively combs the lice and nits from the entire surface of the head. Combing is performed once a day for 30 days. However, if the nits have already turned into adult insects, it is not superfluous to learn how to get rid of lice with kerosene.
Application of folk remedy in the room
It is not enough to know where to buy kerosene. We also need to study the question of how to apply it correctly. The rules are as follows:
- Bed linen is washed in hot water with kerosene.
- If it is impossible to wash due to the delicate fabric, all the bedding and clothes are folded into strong plastic bags and processed with a pair of kerosene drops.
- Furniture is also processed according to the rules. Using a cotton swab dipped in the product, all joints and joints of cabinets, sofas and other furniture should be treated.
Along with this, you should know that hair treatment should be done in a well-ventilated room, and then combing out over the bathroom. .
Despite all its effectiveness, you should know for sure - kerosene from lice and nits how to use when processing the head. In the absence of such knowledge, you can get serious injuries. Safety measures will be as follows:
- You can not use a folk remedy to get rid of pubic lice.
- If kerosene( from lice) is used clean, then keep it on your head for no more than two hours. However, with gentle skin, the treatment should be performed within 30 minutes.
- In case of repeated painting of the head, the folk remedy is strictly prohibited. This can lead to brittleness and hair loss.
- Do not allow kerosene to enter the person's face. In the event that kerosene, from lice used, still fell into the eyes or mouth, it is necessary to immediately wash the affected areas with warm and pure water.
- Do not use a folk remedy near sources of open flame.
Reviews on the use of kerosene
How effective is kerosene from lice and nits? Feedback from users who experienced the effect of it, suggests: this tool is the most effective and helps in most cases - approximately 80% of people received a 100-percent disposal from invasion of parasites. However, the most important thing is to know how to apply it and in what proportions
As users write, when processing a small amount of dilute kerosene or, conversely, excessive, a burn occurs with the parasites remaining on their heads.
With the use of pure kerosene, this risk increases, and therefore it is impossible to keep the substance on the head or any part of the body for more than two hours. In people with sensitive skin, damage can occur in half an hour.
All this can be avoided if you correctly do everything that is said in the insect removal instructions given in this article.