Exercises for the spine are vital
Traditional medicine and supporters of non-traditional methods of treatment unequivocally agree in one: the spine is one of the most important sources of our health and our diseases. In a modern world where people spend less and less time on physical activity, exercises for the spine can improve our health and prolong our life. Doctors-vertebrologists insist that if in your body there is any failure in the work of various organs, you should definitely check the condition of your spine.
To maintain the spine in a normal and efficient state, it is necessary, if not every day, to regularly provide him with the necessary number of movements and loads. Osteochondrosis, headaches, sharp pressure jumps - all this is most often caused by problems occurring with the spine. A complete list of all the illnesses that arise when a failure in his work will be much more impressive.
All doctors have their own technique and their developed complexes, including exercises for the spine. All these methods and complexes are aimed at obtaining a good therapeutic and prophylactic effect. Do not worry too much about the choice of a set of exercises - everyone should choose the one that will improve the work of his spine, and will not cause discomfort when performing physical exertion. The faster you start to perform the exercises for the spine, the faster you will get the expected effect. Lessons should be held at least twice a week. The most important thing is not to overdo it with the load and duration at the very beginning of the class. The basic principle: better less, but regularly.
Below are the exercises for the spine, which are recommended for almost all people who do not have serious problems with the musculoskeletal system. The complex should be performed in the following sequence:
1. Heating. With the help of the hands, the back muscles are warmed up( where possible).The tennis ball is located in the area of the spine, tightly pressing against the back of the wall. Roll the ball several times with your back along the wall.
2. The following exercise is designed to "shake" the vertebrae, muscles and joints. Slightly bouncing, do shaking movements with a torso as if you string your vertebrae over a string one above the other.
3. Imagine that the head is a ball, and your spine is a needle. Adopt the position when the "ball on the needle" is held freely, without additional fixation. Muscles of the neck, shoulder girdle and back are absolutely relaxed.
4. In the , pulling the right hand forward, pull the left one back and rotate, imagining that you move the palms over the walls inside the ball in which you are.
5. Twisting. Turn the whole body in the sides along the spine. Then these movements are produced by separate departments - shoulder, upper. Then, with the upper part of the trunk, turn to one side, and the lower part to the other.
6. Deflection-bending. Such exercises for the spine are different:
- Lying face down on the floor, palms and toes rest against the floor, lifting the pelvis slowly and arching the body with an arc, thus forming a "bridge".
- Lying face down on the floor, palm and toe, rest on the floor, bend the body slowly with an arc.
- Lying with elongated limbs on the back, group, pull your legs towards your chest and wrap them around your arms. In this position, you need to stay 5 seconds, then you have to straighten up.
- Sitting on the floor, lean your arms behind and bend your legs. After that, lift the pelvis up to the horizontal position of the trunk.
7. Resistance. This group also includes a number of exercises:
- The head needs to be tilted, and behind it to clasp hands, then the head should be raised, overcoming the resistance of the hands.
- Lean on the table with your hands and lift your legs alternately.
- Bend over, clasping your legs with your hands, and try to strain your back.
- Bend over and try to touch with fingers of toes.
8. Visy. These exercises allow the vertebrae of our body to assume a natural position under its own body weight.
A hernia of the spine is often a serious human problem. Exercises in this case should be performed only on the prescription of the attending physician and under his supervision. With a hernia, axial loads on the spine are completely excluded. You can not perform exercises sitting and standing. Recommended exercises for a hernia of the spine, performed in the pool. Excellent effect is swimming on the back. Showing "unloading" positions, performed in the supine position on the back and reclining. All exercises that cause pain are completely excluded.