In Russia, from time immemorial, such a product as hemp oil was famous for its nutritional properties. The benefits and harms of it are estimated by many researchers in different ways. But given the rich chemical composition and positive feedback from people who use it for medicinal purposes, it is still difficult to assess its usefulness, although there are some caveats.
Short notes on hemp oil
This product is made from cannabis seeds by hot or cold pressing. The oil is characterized by the following characteristics:
- with a slight taste with sourness;
- light greenish tint;
- pleasant smell.
Hemp oil in its healing properties is superior even to linseed oil. The above product, in order to preserve all its useful properties, is recommended to eat raw, for example, salad dressings, soups, pastas, various sauces.
It should be noted that hempseed oil is simply indispensable for vegetarians or for people who are fasting, as it helps maintain the human body in a healthy state.
Composition of hemp oil
This product has a rather useful composition. It includes the following curative ingredients:
- Fatty polyunsaturated acids( for example, oleic acid) - are especially necessary for people that suffer from cardiovascular diseases, nervous system disorders. They also act as an additional source of fat for vegetarians who do not eat meat.
- Antioxidants - prevent premature skin wilting.
- Phytosterols - provide a normal course of the period of bearing of the child in pregnant women, contribute to the intrauterine development of the fetus.
- Amino acids - stabilize metabolic processes and maintain all the functions that are vital for the human body.
- Vitamins A, B group, tocopherol acetate, O, K.
- Chlorophyll is a special component of the oil, which contributes to the active struggle of the organism with cancer diseases. This substance has antitumor properties.
Hemp oil: benefit and harm
The healing properties of this product make it very important in the treatment of many diseases. People who have confronted him for the first time are wary of using it. Therefore, it is still important to determine the main points of treatment with this tool and to establish what it is in the specific case of hemp oil. Benefits and harm from its use are estimated by many patients in different ways.
Use this product:
- Contributes to the treatment of multiple diseases.
- Contains in its composition special substances - cannabinoids, which actively resist cancer, various types of tumors.
- Is an indispensable product while respecting a vegetarian lifestyle.
- An excellent natural preventative against various diseases.
- It has a regenerating effect, due to which the elasticity and softness of the skin returns, its youth remains. Also hemp oil promotes skin rejuvenation, remarkably nourishes and moisturizes it.
Harm of hemp oil:
- Cannabinoids have a psychotropic effect on the patient.
- This substance can cause unpleasant side effects, such as hallucinations, dizziness, fear, unreasonable anxiety.
- Cannabionides are psychoactive agents of all cannabis preparations.
Therefore, one should be especially careful when using hemp oil in alternative medicine. The benefits and harms of this product are strictly determined by the doctor. At the same time, all the individual characteristics of the patient must be taken into account.
Hemp oil: useful properties of
Many specialists in the treatment of skin and lung diseases strongly recommend using hemp oil. Useful properties, reviews about which the majority of patients leave positive, are so obvious that this product is widely used in alternative medicine. Hemp oil has a beneficial effect in the treatment of the following diseases:
- cardiovascular system( heart attack, stroke, atherosclerosis, hypertension, thrombophlebitis);
- hemopoiesis system( anemia);
- of the musculoskeletal system( arthritis, osteochondrosis);
- respiratory system( pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis);
- oncological diseases( cancer, tumors);
- digestive system( gastritis, colitis, enteritis, ulcers, cholecystitis, hemorrhoids).
Hemp oil for female and male health
With negative manifestations of premenstrual syndrome, as well as during menopause, the use of a product such as hemp oil is especially important for the female body. The patients' testimonies indicate that if you use only 2 tablespoons of this oil to refill your food, the well-being will soon improve significantly:
- will leave pain in menstruation;
- will normally trigger menopause;
- will be easier with pain symptoms in anemia.
This pregnant woman's body enriches vitally important vitamin E for her fetus, prevents fluid retention, especially in later periods.
Also for man's health is very important hemp oil. The responses of the strong half of humanity argue that if you use this product regularly, the risk of developing such dangerous diseases as prostate adenoma, male genital cancer, impotence decreases.
Application of hemp oil for hair
In modern cosmetology, the following trend is observed: the use of this product for recreational purposes with cosmetic procedures. Hemp oil for hair is great for all types of hair, it enriches the scalp with fatty acids and vitamins.
This remedy returns a natural excellent look to the hair, prevents loss of moisture, especially in dry curls, minimizes the likelihood of head skin irritations.
Properties of hemp oil in hair treatment:
- stimulates their growth;
- enhances their health;
- gives them shine;
- strengthens them;
- perfectly fights with dryness.
Two weeks of regular use of this product will make the hair strong and shiny.
Methods of using hemp oil
This product can be used and applied as follows for medical purposes:
- for strengthening immunity - 1 tbsp.l.after sleep and at bedtime for three weeks;
- for replenishment of body stocks with useful substances - 1 tsp.in the morning, at lunch and in the evening, on a full stomach;
- for burns - hemp oil in combination with chicken protein in equal proportions is applied to the affected area for 2 hours;
- for abscesses - a mixture of this oil with starch perfectly softens the pain;
- with constipation recommended enemas from hemp oil;
- for arthritis and rheumatism shows therapeutic massages with the use of this remedy;
- to effectively get rid of mastopathy will help compress oil.
Contraindications to the use of hemp oil
This product requires restriction of use in the event that there is an individual intolerance to the body of its components.
Hemp oil has virtually no contraindications. It is undesirable to use it for medicinal purposes if the patient has symptoms of a nervous system disorder or mental illness, since the drug may have psychotropic effects.
Cases in which to apply hemp oil, the benefits and harms of the product, as well as recommended doses are strictly determined by the physician, taking into account individual characteristics. Only this approach to the use of this product is maximally beneficial and beneficial to health.