How to brew oats for liver treatment at home?
It's no secret that oats have powerful healing properties. Despite the fact that many useful products in our modern fast-paced world have lost their relevance, the value of this cereal culture remains the same as in the times of our ancestors. So what is the peculiarity of this plant? What are its medicinal properties? It is known that for a long time this cereal was used in the treatment and purification of the body, but how to brew oats for liver treatment? How to prepare the right curative decoction for weight loss?
Healing properties of oats
The strength of this cereal in its unique composition. Whole unprocessed grain contains a huge amount of minerals, vitamins, essential fiber for the body, proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It is a source of energy that should be consumed daily in your diet.
Dishes from oats at all times were present on tables of Russian people of different estates - from it prepared porridges, kissels and curative decoctions possessing magic power. Today it is proved that this cereal contributes to the optimal metabolism, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system and significantly improves the digestive functions of the body. Oats are widely used in dietary nutrition for both weight loss and liver treatment.
How to brew oats, boil a healing broth, cook delicious gruel, anyone can find out. A little lower will be given the most delicious, topical and useful recipes for cooking some medicinal infusions.
The popularity of cereals
The useful properties of this product are known all over the world for a long time already, for it is not for nothing that oatmeal is a traditional English dish, and in the US food and medicine register it is said that oats are one of the most useful products that we can find. It is a source of essential amino acids and valuable nutrients, so even today it is used in dietary nutrition. This product is particularly effective in the form of whole-grain decoctions. In fact, this is a real cocktail of useful macro- and micronutrients.
In non-traditional medicine, it is still used to treat all sorts of diseases. Our ancestors widely used this plant as a means of restoring physical and emotional strength. They knew how to brew oats correctly for liver treatment. The decoctions of this herb were used as a powerful cleanser. As an anti-inflammatory and antipyretic agent used decoction of oat straw.
With the help of tinctures from the healing plant nails were strengthened. It was used to increase the density and shine of hair, and also as a cosmetic for rejuvenating the face and body. Grains, cake and straw of this plant were used to get rid of allergic rashes, with eczema and diathesis. Even to get rid of sweating of the feet, special oat baths were made.
Scientifically proven use of oat
If you know how to brew oats for the treatment of an adult or child's liver, then you can safely say( and this is a scientifically proven fact):
- Daily use of freshly prepared decoction on an empty stomach helps reduce cholesterol in the blood. The whole grain contains fatty amino acids omega-6 and linoleic acid. These substances contribute to the formation of "correct" fats in the body, which allow to lower the level of "wrong" cholesterol, protecting us from diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- The use of a medicinal broth containing a large number of desired amino acids, stimulates the production of lecithin by the liver. This element is necessary for the purification of the body. A large amount of fiber, which is part of the oats, helps to clean the walls of the vessels from unwanted deposits.
- The use of oat broth helps lower the level of bile acid, which facilitates digestion and prevents constipation.
- It contains so-called slow carbohydrates, with the assimilation of which for a long time the feeling of hunger disappears, which does not allow us to overeat.
- This product is recommended for people suffering from diabetes. It can be used as a decoction, and in the form of cereals and jelly. Vegetable fibers, which are part of oats, contribute to the improvement of digestion and assimilation of starch, which maintains a stable level of glucose in the body.
- Oatmeal contains very few calories, while it is very nutritious and rich in valuable trace elements. Therefore, this product is considered ideal if you follow a diet.
- According to numerous studies, scientists believe that the content of certain phytochemical elements in the composition of oats contributes to the opposition of the formation of cancer cells in the human body.
The role of cereals in modern medicine
Now useful properties of oats are proven by science, and modern medicine actively uses it in various techniques. Therefore, many patients often hear doctor's advice on how to brew oats correctly for liver treatment, normalization of bowel function or restoration of the genitourinary system. And these recipes really help.
Oats are widely used in modern pharmacology. It is believed that the drugs created on the basis of this cereal not only maintain the normal functioning of the body, but also contribute to reducing the craving for tobacco smoking. They provide removal of heavy metals from the body.
Certainly, this plant has excellent healing properties. However, today it is most often used for the treatment of various liver diseases.
In folk medicine, there are many different recipes that tell how to brew oats for liver treatment. Many patients confirm that these recipes are really effective. Different methods and methods of using oats are used to treat adults, children and adolescents.
Why does the liver need support?
Timely assistance and support of the liver can minimize the risk of many dangerous and even fatal diseases. It is known that the liver performs the primary functions for the body. First of all, it purifies the blood. Daily loads in the form of heavy, unhealthy food, bad ecology and the presence of bad habits can adversely affect its activities. This body patiently demolishes all such factors, without stating themselves until a certain moment. However, sooner or later there are failures in his work. The body begins to receive huge doses of toxins and toxins, which the suffering organ can no longer hold.
Therefore, the liver needs help - it must be cleaned. This can be done if you know how to brew oats for liver treatment. Adolescents, adults or children will receive simple but very effective recipes for traditional medicine.
How to brew oats for liver treatment in a thermos bottle?
When treating various diseases of the liver and for its mild cleaning, take a specially prepared broth. To do this, 1 cup of clean, well-washed whole oat is poured with 1 glass of water and left overnight to allow the grain to swell and become soft. Then this composition is boiled on very low heat for 30 minutes, stirring constantly. The broth is insisted in the thermos for another 12 hours. Healing infusion is used for 1/2 cup. The interval between the reception of the infusion and the reception of food should be at least half an hour. During this time, all the useful elements of oats will have time to assimilate in the body. During the year, the course of taking such a decoction is carried out several times, and their average duration is 2 months. To improve the taste, sometimes add a little cinnamon or honey, and in order to enhance the beneficial effect, the grains are sometimes crushed with a blender, grinder or meat grinder.
Other ways of making
Knowing how to brew oats for liver treatment in a multivark, you can cook an equally useful product. This will require two glasses of preassembled whole oats and 1 liter of water. Grain should be thoroughly washed and put in a bowl multivarka. Add water and turn on the device in "Quenching" mode for 4 hours. Cook the decoction. The cooled liquid is taken to an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals. This broth can be stored in the refrigerator for three days.