The use of chaga. Birch Chaga: medicinal properties, indications and contraindications
Many of us are familiar with folk methods of treating various diseases. Using some of them, our grandmothers treated our parents, and they, in turn, treated us.
Many useful properties of herbs, mushrooms or other plants are scientifically proven, therefore, in the treatment of folk remedies, there is nothing unusual. Consider miraculous methods of treatment on the example of the use of chaga - fungal parasite.
As mentioned, chaga is a mushroom parasite that grows mainly on aspens, mountain ash and alder, but only mushrooms cut from birch have useful properties, which is why it is also called birch fungus.
Chaga belongs to the detachment of Trutovikov. Disputes of this type fall on the faults of trees or places where the integrity of the coating is damaged by the bark. There, the future mushrooms take root.
What does the birch-tree look like? Growing fungus can reach a weight of 2 kg. It is a fairly solid outgrowth of dark brown color and yellowish veins beneath. Sometimes it is very difficult to manually remove this growth, because it is cut off.
The composition of the healing agent
The use of chaga is the richness of fiber. The mushroom has a large number of resins, as well as a large number of acids( including formic, vinegar, wine, etc.), due to which the chaga contributes to the normalization of the acid-base balance of the body.
It has a huge amount of chemical elements necessary for the body. Among them, iron, silver, cobalt, nickel, potassium, magnesium, zinc, etc. In addition, the fungus has:
- Melanin is an element responsible for restoring and anti-inflammatory action. It also helps to improve the metabolic processes of the body.
- Phytoncides are an antimicrobial action.
- Flavonoids are elements that have a diuretic and choleretic effect, and also fight against spasms and inflammations.
The use of chaga for a tree is zero, unlike the impact on the human body. This species can grow on a tree of the order of 20 years, but sooner or later lead to the death of a tree. Such a destructive and healing mushroom at the same time.
Action of Chaga
The spectrum of the action of the curative fungus is extremely wide:
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Helps restore blood properties.
- Has bactericidal effects.
- Helps reduce blood pressure.
- Helps to eliminate pain.
- Accelerates metabolic processes.
- Normalizes the functions of the gastrointestinal tract and the work of enzymes.
- Destroys the pathogenic flora of the intestines and stomach.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- Has a positive effect on kidney and liver function.
- Is a diuretic.
- Promotes the treatment of stomach and bowel ulcers, relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestines, which allows you to remove spasms.
- Positively affects the nervous system, tones and strengthens it, helps restore the cholinergic nerves.
- Regulates sugar in the blood.
Here is a small chaga mushroom, the useful properties of which are simply limitless. With the correct application of this tool, it can provide a comprehensive action and eliminate many problems at once.
What kind of diseases does the chaga fight?
If you do not have any serious illness, then the benefit of chaga will be to prevent various problems with the body. It will also help improve his overall condition. What cures the birch chaga?
Mushroom is not only an excellent prevention tool, but also struggles with such problems as:
- Oncology - leads to regression of such diseases, improves immunity, helps in strengthening the effectiveness of anti-cancer treatment.
- Any lesions of the liver, including cirrhosis. Kidney disease( nephritis and pyelonephritis).Problems with mammary glands - mastopathy. Diseases of the gastric mucosa( gastritis, polyps).
- Skin problems( dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, burns).
- Treats oral problems( stomatitis, periodontal disease).
- Struggles with insomnia and stress.
However, one should not forget about the presence of contraindications, even in folk methods of treatment. So, from the reception of chaga should be discarded, if:
- you have a cranky nervous system. The fungus has a positive effect on the central nervous system, however, with a long reception, the reverse process may occur, and chaga will contribute to the excitation of the nervous system. With a reduced dose or temporary suspension of treatment, the CNS condition is normalized.
- A person has chronic colitis or dysentery.
- You enter glucose intravenously - in this case, the use of chaga is unacceptable.
- Patient is prescribed antibiotic treatment. Since chaga is not compatible with penicillin, it is better to postpone treatment with fungus.
- If you have a problem of fluid retention in the body or swelling, chaga in small doses will not help. In this case, it is recommended to brew a more intense tea.
It is with such a serious list of diseases that the chaga fungus fights. Useful properties of the fungus are unique. This is confirmed by the responses of those who accept it. But you have to pay attention to the fact that the use of chaga will only be if you observe proper nutrition. When treating from the diet, fatty meat, smoked products, drinks with gas, canned food and other marinades, as well as any food containing an excessive amount of carbohydrates should be excluded. If you follow these tips, you will certainly be helped by a treatment in which birch chaga is present.
Application and recipes
Now we will consider specifically the application of this folk remedy. In order to independently conduct the proper treatment, you need to ask yourself how to brew the birch chaga properly. There are a lot of recipes for this, and here are some of them.
You only need 50 gr.crushed mushroom, as well as half a liter of warm water.
Prepare the ceramic dishes and fill the dry powder with warm water. The resulting mixture must be insisted at room temperature for two days. After the necessary time has passed, the infusion should be filtered, and the cake should be properly wrung out.
We get a certain amount of liquid and add so much warm water to the infusion to make 500 ml of the drink again.
Take infusion requires one glass( 200-250 ml) for half an hour before meals 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 3 months. At the end of each month, you should take a break of 10 days.
Please note that before shaking the infusion, the tea must be shaken. The stored product should be stored in the refrigerator.
It is known that oncology helps birch chaga. The use of this tool is not only limited by infusions. For example, with cancer of the larynx, inhalations are carried out.
To do this, you need a handful of ground chaga, which we pour into a saucepan and pour two cups of boiling water( about 50 ml).After waiting 10 minutes, we bend over the pot and cover ourselves with a large towel or blanket. It is necessary to breathe in pairs for 5 minutes.
Procedure repeat 2 times a day for 3 months, taking a break at the end of each month for 10 days.
Treatment will be more effective if the patient simultaneously with inhalations will take infusion of chaga. When combined treatment it should be drunk every day, and inhalations should be taken every other day.
If you suffer from gastrointestinal diseases or insomnia, then the next infusion will help overcome these ailments.
You need 100 gr.chopped chaga and 500 ml of good vodka. In the jar we fall asleep mushroom and fill it with vodka. The mixture is removed into a dark place for 2 weeks, from time to time shaking the composition. After the necessary time, we begin the reception. For 1 teaspoon of infusion dilute in 30 ml of warm water and take 3 times daily before meals. We perform the treatment within 14 days, after which we make a break for two weeks and again we repeat the course.
In fact, effective recipes for birch chaga are much larger, and you can try them on your own. However, if you come across this fungus for the first time, these 3 prescriptions will be an excellent beginning of treatment, after which you can individually look for suitable recipes.
Tips and Tricks
To get the treatment you need really good, listen to the following tips.
- Undoubtedly, finding chaga is very easy. You can meet her even on city birches, but in no case do not use this mushroom for treatment. Most trees in the city are located near roads, because of which the chaga absorbs a lot of harmful waste, so it is forbidden to apply such a growth.
- To confuse the chaga with other tinderies is easy enough, because if you do not have the necessary experience in the search for a fungus, it is best to purchase already shredded raw materials in the pharmacy. Which, by the way, will be the guarantor of quality.
- If nevertheless decided to extract the mushroom yourself, then pay attention to its hardness and color - do not take too old( completely black and very solid) from the dead trees.
- Before starting treatment, make sure that you can actually use the fungus and do not have any diseases prescribed in contraindications.
- Whatever the miraculous property of treatment, birch chaga( infusion and inhalation from it) has its own contraindications, so you should take it only after consulting a doctor who, although not prescribing a mushroom for you, will tell you if you can combine folkmethods with basic therapy. Do not self-medicate - it can be dangerous for your health.
- Do not abuse this product. Birch chaga, the medicinal properties of which are preserved even if stored at home for many years, can be ineffective at frequent admission. Despite the fact that it does not have a cumulative effect in the body, prolonged reception can give the opposite result. Therefore, always take breaks.
If you follow these tips, you will definitely help birch chaga.
Now that you are fully acquainted with such a miracle cure as chaga, it remains only to get acquainted with the reviews of those who have already tried the treatment on themselves.
Of course, some of the medicinal properties of the fungus are not scientifically proven. As, for example, the ability to fight with cancer. However, it is noticed that those who often take tea from this fungus, 90% live a life without such ailments.
You can also find a lot of feedback on how, when taking chagi, only a month a person becomes more calm. Sleep is normalized, skin color and overall appearance improve.
Moreover, those who take the fungus regularly for a long time( with interruptions, of course), argue that chaga helps to preserve youth, and this is not surprising. The complex effect of plant elements fights with toxins and toxins, accelerating the metabolism and removing them, due to which the youth of the skin and the body as a whole is preserved.
Many women use infusions to treat women's diseases, and this really gives the right effect. Douching with infusions of various herbs and chaga helps to overcome unpleasant discharge and promotes the treatment of various vaginitis.
Thus, it can be concluded that birch chaga, the healing properties of which are confirmed by thousands of people, is a panacea for many diseases that can not always be cured by medical and therapeutic methods.