The drug "Thiophen-M": instructions for use, analogues and reviews
Nowadays it is more and more often possible to discuss in the press and on television the influence of antioxidants on the human body. Examples of products and medicines with such properties are given.
Most doctors and scientists consider it necessary simply to use antioxidant drugs in the prophylactic treatment of pathological conditions that occur with active oxidative processes in the body.
Effect of antioxidants
This group of substances is attributed a fairly diverse effect on the human body. Their following abilities can be listed:
- Antioxidants increase the activity of antioxidants in the body.
- They can influence the production of vital substances: enzymes, vitamins, hormones.
- Antioxidants affect the formation of certain parts of the cell, for example, membranes.
Numerous studies have shown that the lack of antioxidants in the body contributes to the emergence of various pathological conditions.
To this group of drugs can be attributed "Thiophen M", the instruction for the application of which will be discussed later in the article.
Pharmacological action of "Thiophane M"
The drug "Thiophane M" refers to a group of inhibitors that prevent the oxidation of lipids. If we compare its effectiveness, it is much higher than that of other drugs. The distinctive features of this drug include the ability to destroy free radicals and transfer into an inactive state of hydroperoxide.
"Thiofan M" is not a toxic compound, does not accumulate in the body, does not provoke the appearance of mutations. It starts the processes at the cell level, for example, during the intake the detoxification function of the liver intensifies, the metabolism in the endocrine system returns to normal, humoral immunity is activated.
The field of therapy normalizes biochemical blood counts. In general, the preparation "Thiophen M", the instruction on the use of it says, has a hepatoprotective, fights against tumors, inflammatory processes, has an anti-atherogenic effect.
The form of the
"Thiofan M" is produced by the manufacturers in several forms:
- In the form of powder, packaged in plastic bottles, for the preparation of an oil solution. To do this, the vial should be opened and the contents poured into 250 mg vegetable oil. Oil can be taken any, but only refined. The process of dissolution must be carried out in a water bath at a temperature of 50-60 degrees continuously stirring. You can use the prepared solution for a month.
- Capsules in its composition contain 100 mg of active ingredient thiophane.
- Rectal suppositories, "Tiophane M" instructions for the composition of candles describes the following: they can contain 100 or 200 mg of thiophane and, as auxiliary substances, include: cocoa butter, paraffin, emulsifier.
What form of preparation should be chosen for use, it is better to decide with the attending physician.
What indications for the use of the drug
If the instruction is well understood by the "Tiophane M", the description of the drug will provide an opportunity to get detailed information about when the medicine helps prevent the development of diseases. As a preventive remedy, the medicine is perfectly suited for:
- Preventing the development of cancer and benign formations.
- To prevent inflammatory diseases of any kind.
- As prevention of influenza and viral infections.
- Warnings for the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- In order to prevent disturbances in the endocrine system.
- Perfectly suited for reducing the speed of aging processes in the body.
Given such a large track record of the drug, still it is not worth it to appoint yourself without consulting a doctor.
Diseases that can not resist "Thiofan M"
If it was not possible to prevent the development of diseases, then this drug is able to help in the fight against many of them. Here is the list of diseases in which the " Thiophen M", the instruction manual confirms this, can provide significant assistance in therapy:
- Adhesive processes.
- Mastopathy and myoma.
- Prostate adenoma.
- Polyps and fibroids.
- Cancerous tumors of any location.
- Diseases of the respiratory system, for example, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma and even tuberculosis.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels( ischemic disease, myocarditis, atherosclerosis, varicose veins, high blood pressure).
- Gastritis and a stomach ulcer or 12 duodenal ulcer also will not resist the drug.
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Prostatitis in chronic form.
- Diabetes mellitus and other diseases of the endocrine system.
Numerous studies of this drug have proved its effectiveness in the form of monotherapy, as well as in the complex treatment, especially oncological diseases.
If the patient is shown chemotherapy or radiation, simultaneous administration of "Thiophane M" significantly reduces the toxic effects of these procedures, and their effectiveness is increased.
It was noted that therapy with this drug prolongs the life of cancer patients, reduces the formation of metastases, reduces pain and improves the quality of life.
Thanks to the protective properties of "Tiophane M" it became possible to carry out full-scale anti-tuberculosis treatment, while the side effect of drugs was significantly reduced.
"Thiofan M" finds its wide application for treating the intoxication of an organism of any nature, from food poisoning and ending with narcotic and medicinal.
If you have thoroughly studied the "Thiophen M" instructions for use and there are indications of the disease that you have, this does not mean that you need to purchase the drug and take it. The question of dosage and treatment regimen should be discussed with your doctor.
Contraindications and side effects of
This is just amazing, but this drug is not found either. This in the pharmaceutical industry is rare."Thiophen M" can be taken at any age, the drug does not accumulate in the body and after the delivery of its positive effects is quickly eliminated. The whole question is only the appointment of an effective dosage and a therapy regimen, and this should be done by a specialist.
Treatment regimen and dosage
If the drug is shown for prophylactic purposes, the dosage can be as follows:
- As a maintenance therapy, take 2 grams per month.
- If an oily solution is prescribed, then it is sufficient to take the reception twice a day for half an hour before eating 1 teaspoonful. The time interval between the reception should be 12 hours. Capsules are taken 1 or 2 times a day before meals.
- If "Tiophane M" candles are prescribed, the instructions for use recommend using 1 suppository 1-2 times per day.
- The preparation in the form of capsules is also taken before a meal of 1, it is not necessary to chew the capsule.
As a preventive measure of any disease, the drug is taken for 2-3 months from one to two times a year.
What to treat with "Thiofan M"?
If we consider the drug as a therapeutic agent, the diseases can be divided into several groups:
- Benign neoplasms, for example, uterine myoma, fibroma and mastopathy, adenoma. With such diseases, the dosage of the drug can be about 2 grams per month.
- For cancer problems, which include cancer of the uterus, liver, genitals, liver, dosage can be from 6 to 12 grams every month.
- If tissue hypoxia or liver disease is detected, "Thiofan M" is prescribed in the amount of 4 grams per month.
- Diseases of the respiratory system suggest taking the drug in an amount of 6 grams.
- Inflammatory diseases, for example, sinusitis, colitis, cholecystitis in the acute stage are treated by taking the drug in amounts up to 4 grams, and in the remission period the dose drops to 2-3.
If you have studied the instructions and reviews of the drugs available to the preparation of Thiophan M, you can see that the greatest effectiveness of the drug is observed after a long course of application. At the minimum it is necessary to take the medication for 4 months, you can take it longer, but reduce the dosage a little. To be afraid for the health and by-effects it is not necessary, the medicine does not harm a body.
Some guidance on the use of the drug
If you compare "Tiophane M" with other medicines, then it, perhaps, the smallest list of recommendations for use. Yes, it is most likely not recommendations, but a statement of facts.
The drug is not contraindicated during admission and during breastfeeding. The components of the drug do not cause any harm to the developing fetus and the baby.
It should be noted only that it is better to give children up to 6 years old a medicine in the form of an oily solution or suppositories, since many babies simply do not know how to swallow capsules.
The reception of alcoholic beverages does not affect the pharmacological effect of the drug.
Interaction with other drugs
If the study of the means of "Tiophane M" instruction manual, the reviews are almost always positive. A big plus of the drug is that it can be taken with any medication at the same time. During such a complex therapy, no side effects are observed.
Analogues of the drug
Almost all drugs have their analogues, which can be divided into two groups: the active substance and the same pharmacological effect. Before applying or replacing any medication on its analog, it is necessary to discuss this issue with your doctor.
During the treatment, the "Thiophen M" instruction should be thoroughly studied. Analogues find for him all the same does not work, because they simply do not exist. And this applies not only to domestic drugs, but also to foreign ones. Perhaps, this is one of those rare cases when the drug is one of a kind.
The article details the instructions and indications available to the "Tiophan M" tool, on the basis of which it can be concluded that the preparation has unique properties, has a wide range of applications and, importantly, practically does not have a negative effect on the body and its functions. But it will not be superfluous to warn once again that appointing a treatment for any disease has the right only a competent specialist, so do not delay the visit to the doctor. Health - this is the only thing that can not be bought for money, so it is easier to prevent the development of diseases, strengthen their immunity, lead an active lifestyle, then the body will cope with all the ailments.