"Naise" and alcohol: compatibility
Every third person in the world periodically resorts to the use of pain medication. A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication has become a popular and effective means for eliminating painful sensations and fever. They have a complex effect on the body, suppress the release of prostaglandins, which cause pain and inflammation. What does Naise and alcohol compatibility have? This question is often asked by many people. In fact often happens, that during treatment unexpectedly the celebration or a feast is organized.
Description of the drug
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug "Nyz" is available as a suspension for children, tablets for adults and children from 12 years old and gel. As part of the medication, nimesulide is the main active ingredient. The medicine is able to quickly and permanently relieve the pain, reduce the elevated body temperature, eliminate the inflammatory process. The medication normalizes the patient's condition, allowing him to lead a habitual way of life. But is it possible to use both Naise and alcohol at the same time? The compatibility of these substances probably describes the instructions. You should refer to the annotation and find out if the manufacturer allows this combination.
"Nyz" and alcohol: compatibility according to
instructions Abstract says that the medicine can not be taken with increased sensitivity to the active substance. It is also forbidden to treat "Naizom" if the patient has ulcerative digestive or bleeding lesions, renal or hepatic insufficiency. The gel should not be applied to irritated skin, nor should it be covered with allergic rashes. Especially cautious medicine is used in patients with hypertension, diabetes and heart disease. Apparently, nothing is said about alcohol.
From the point of drug interactions, the patient can find out that Naise reacts with the following substances:
There is also nothing to say about ethanol. Many consumers can conclude that they have a good "Nize" and alcohol compatibility. To be sure of this for certain, it is necessary to learn more about this medication and to consider its effect on certain organs of the human body.
Diseases in which a medication is used, and the possibility of drinking alcohol
It is known that a medicament is used to treat pain and eliminate heat, as well as in various kinds of inflammatory processes. Is it permissible to use ethanol during therapy for such diseases?
- Inflammatory diseases of joints( arthritis, rheumatism, osteochondrosis, radiculitis and others) are characterized by stiffness of movements, pain syndrome. With this ailment, alcohol, at first glance, brings relief. But afterwards taking ethanol only aggravates the patient's state of health. Therefore, it is not necessary to take alcohol at joint diseases at all.
- Painful sensations of different nature( headache, toothache, muscle pain, a monthly malaise in women).Alcohol dilates the vessels, and after that they sharply narrow. This action provokes a new wave of the attack of pain. Women during menstruation is at all dangerous to drink alcohol, since bleeding can intensify.
- Infectious diseases accompanied by fever( bacterial, viral, fungal lesions).When people heat up, it's usually not up to entertainment. Therefore, with such symptoms alcohol is not used a priori.
It can be concluded that "Nyz"( tablets) and alcohol compatibility are zero. If you have a testimony for using this medication, then alcohol should be discarded until recovery.
Naize and alcohol: compatibility and consequences
You should already know that you should not use the declared drug with ethanol. But if the desire to skip a glass after drinking a pill does not quench, you need to find out what such a combination might threaten. How does the drug, taken with alcohol, work on the body?
- Stomach. Here the first negative influence takes place. Alcohol causes inflammation of the mucous walls, and "Nyz" destroys them. Unsurprisingly, if in a few hours the patient gets to the hospital with suspicion of perforating ulcer.
- Liver. In this body, ethanol and nimesulide are entering the battle for enzymes. The lack of the latter causes unhindered penetration of ethanol to the brain. As a result, intoxication occurs.
- Intestine and kidney. Suffers from a similar combination and excretory system. Alcohol is a diuretic, and diuretics reduce the effectiveness of the drug "Naiz".The kidneys are overloaded, as they try to simultaneously withdraw the decay products of ethanol and the active substance of the drug.
Treatment of hangover syndrome
"Have a normal" Naize "and alcohol compatibility!" - Some consumers' reviews sound exactly like that. Patients say that they took an anesthetic to eliminate the symptoms of a tumultuous feast, but nothing terrible happened. Perhaps, the body of these people is strong, and they have no chronic diseases. An important role is played by the regularity of drinking. If this happens rarely, and the head for the morning hurts from a couple of glasses of champagne, then the drug will help. When it comes to regular use of alcohol, you should think several times before taking the medication."Nyz" effectively eliminates the headache and heaviness in the muscles that result from a hangover. But he will not save you from the other delights of a merry evening.
Important questions of
You already know about what Nyz product and alcohol compatibility and action have. Consumers are interested in what time interval should be between using the drug and drinking alcohol.
- If you take a "Nyz" course( usually no more than 5 days), then all the time you need to refrain from drinking alcohol.
- Take at least 10 hours between taking the last pill and drinking a glass. This is what the body needs to take the active substance.
- Alcohol, used on the eve, obliges you to stop using the medicine for 12-24 hours. It all depends on the amount drunk and the fortress.