Tincture of aralia: instructions for use, indications and reviews
The tincture of Manchu aralia is a medicinal product of natural origin. It is made from the roots of a plant on an alcohol basis. Thanks to the many useful substances that make up the plant, it has a wide therapeutic effect. Instructions for the use of the tincture of aralia, price, reviews are presented in the article.
Chemical composition and form of the release of aralia
In the tincture of plant roots there are:
- vitamins C, B1;
- triterpene saponins;
- tannins and resinous substances;
- mineral salts;
- is an organic acid.
Tincture of Manchu aralia is taken according to the instructions, in the required dosage.
The drug is released in the form of a tincture of the roots of aralia, which for a long time insisted on 70% alcohol. It is a brownish-yellow liquid with a special smell. The product is available in vials, the volumes of which are 50 and 25 ml.
Useful properties of tincture of aralia
The product has a mass of useful properties, which include:
- Reducing blood glucose. Tincture will help people with diabetes. It is able to maintain a normal level of glucose in the blood. Improves the condition of the skin, hair and heals diabetic ulcers on the lower limbs.
- Improves excretory system performance. Tincture reduces swelling, improves metabolism and removes harmful substances from the body. It is useful to take remedy for kidney and bladder diseases during remission.
- Strengthens the immune system. Tincture is used in the complex treatment of colds. It increases immunity and allows you to cope with the disease in a short time.
- Increases muscle tone. Thanks to this property tincture is used by men who are engaged in bodybuilding. As a result, the muscles come back to normal and their mass increases during training.
- Relieves anxiety and nervous tension. This ability of tincture of aralia is the main indication for its use. It also relieves stress and psychological fatigue.
- Improves appetite. Tincture is able to adjust the functioning of the digestive tract and pancreas. With exacerbation of gastric ulcers and gastritis with high acidity, taking the drug is not recommended.
- Improves skin condition. Tincture of aralia, due to its properties, has a positive effect on the skin. It is used in cosmetology for the treatment of acne and inflammation of the skin.
- Displays radionuclides. The agent after irradiation relieves the body of harmful substances and restores the immunity, disturbed by irradiation.
- Stimulates sexual activity. Tincture of aralia Manchurian( instructions for use should be studied before use) is able to improve the performance of reproductive organs. Relieves pain when menstruating in women and normalizes an erection in men.
Instructions for the use of aralia tincture, indications include the exact dosage and duration of administration for the treatment of each disease. It is best to start a course of treatment with the help of a doctor.
Method of reception and dose
Instructions for use of the tincture of aralia( reviews will be given below):
- take the drug best in the morning and at lunch, before or after eating;
- for an adult human single dose is 40 drops;
- to improve appetite in children, the drug takes 10-15 drops, diluting with water to 1/2 teaspoon.
Tincture of aralia has a toning effect, so in the evening it is not recommended to take it because of a possible sleep disorder. The course of therapy is from 14 days to a month. After a 30-day break, you can continue receiving the funds.
In the treatment of dental diseases tincture in the form of rinses is used: 1 tbsp.spoon on 200 ml of water. Rinse 2-3 times a day until the symptoms disappear.
The effect of treatment comes gradually, within a few days. If you compare aralia with other similar means, then its effect develops slowly, and you can feel a positive effect only after a certain period of time from the beginning of the application of the remedy.
Therapeutic effect of the tincture of aralia
According to the reviews the tincture of the aralia of Manchurian possesses the following properties:
- Raises the tone of the body.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Normalizes sleep.
- Improves appetite.
- Increased stress resistance of the body.
- The mental and physical stress is removed.
- The diuretic effect improves the functioning of the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- The blood glucose level is normalized.
- Immunity is strengthened.
Women can use the properties of tinctures for skin care of the face and body. It has a rejuvenating effect and perfectly moisturizes the skin.
Thanks to the rich chemical composition of the tincture, the condition of the whole organism improves and the symptoms of many diseases decrease.
Contraindications and side effects of
tincture According to the instructions for use, the tincture of aralia has the following limitations in the admission:
- Chronic sleep disorders. With constant insomnia, taking the remedy is not recommended, because the disease is caused by nervous excitability and requires special treatment.
- Epilepsy. Tincture can cause seizures because of its tonic effect.
- Age of child under 12 years of age. The child's organism is actively growing and developing during this period, so tincture can negatively affect the nervous system. The child can become whimsical and irritable.
- Individual intolerance of the drug. The product is allergenic, so it must be used with caution. Before use, apply to a small area of the skin and observe the reaction.
- Arterial hypertension and cardiac dysfunction. Tincture affects the heart rhythm and is able to increase blood pressure.
- Mental disorders. Tincture should not be taken with diseases associated with the manifestation of aggression and increased nervous excitability.
- During pregnancy and lactation. Tincture of aralia is toxic, therefore it can negatively affect the fetus and cause deviations in the work of the nervous system. During the period of feeding through the mother's milk, harmful substances can enter the child, which will cause poisoning.
If you believe the instructions for use, tincture of aralia can cause side reactions, which include:
- the occurrence of itching and rash;
- sleep disturbance;
- heart palpitations;
- stool disorder.
If these symptoms occur, take the tincture should be stopped in order to avoid serious consequences.
Analogues of tincture
Similar properties with tincture of aralia are possessed by other medicinal substances, which are made on natural components. This tincture of ginseng, rhodiola rosea, eleutherococcus and levisee.
Terms, cost and storage conditions
The price of tincture of aralia( the instruction on application we have already studied) is budgetary and is available to people to whom the agent was prescribed by a doctor.
Store the drug best in a place that does not get direct sunlight. If you follow all the rules, tincture can be saved for 3 years.
The characteristics of the drug are mostly positive. According to reviews, the tincture of aralia is available to people who want to strengthen their health and immunity. It can be purchased without a prescription at any pharmacy.
A significant result of the application of the tool will not be immediately achieved. The effect occurs gradually after a certain time after the beginning of the use of the tincture.
Subject to the instructions for use and the correct dosage, the product is only useful.
By properties that possess the tincture of aralia, it can be compared with preparations of ginseng. It is a powerful natural stimulant that can cure depression, stress, colds, diabetes and many other diseases. Because of the toxic properties of tinctures, it should be taken with caution and take into account contraindications and adverse reactions of the human body.